Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
eeekk..and imagine they did it on the hard ground...yikessssssssss!!!! poor prisana wasnt she on the bottom?? (it was for her own good) :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
i was not here for a few hours and you gals spam away with all these hot talks.
good thing i got the a/c running or i'll heat to death.

this is such a cute update.
i see his gentle side. just when he want t, he want it rough LOL
hahah. at least, this part, he didn't' call her puny human.
the fatten part in the chamber is funny, at first, i didn't get what everyone meant, yes out of all things, i couldn't on this part :blush:
now i got it .. impregnate her after a few months b/c of all these nonstop hardcore fright fights.

can't wait for more update.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the jlr sisters are all wilds :lol: happily, i'm not a jlr sister, it's why i'm not wild :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
the jlr sisters are all wilds :lol: happily, i'm not a jlr sister, it's why i'm not wild :loool:
i see you stalking aum/aff thread and then their fiction. of course, you're one of us .. don't be shy, we'll keep your secret safe ... :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i see SarN... ^_^

SarN did you finish your ghost drama last night??

omg speaking of dramas..nikki gave me links to 3 other drama..dammit they all look good too..and the ones that spoke english..they spoke so well!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL sajenna...you know that stuff can rub off onto you too..you know that right!?!?! :lol:

i see you stalking aum/aff thread and then their fiction. of course, you're one of us .. don't be shy, we'll keep your secret safe ... :clap:
no, no i'm not. sorry girls, aum is not my type of man :lol: , i let you fight for him and i stay with my sexy oil :drool: and pong :drool: "midnight mistress" is addicting...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no, no i'm not. sorry girls, aum is not my type of man :lol: , i let you fight for him and i stay with my sexy oil :drool: and pong :drool: "midnight mistress" is addicting...

lmao good..more for us!!! we can get voilent ya know?? oooh what happen to my "im a lover & not a fighter" spirit :loool:

*i guess ppl can change over time huh??* :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not into thai actors, much into thai actress. don't worry i'm not gay, just like the way they cry. i have a crush on noon w, namfon p, aum p and kwan and now peung!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm not into thai actors, much into thai actress. don't worry i'm not gay, just like the way they cry. i have a crush on noon w, namfon p, aum p and kwan and now peung!
me two. i don't fancy star ... Aff was the first actress for me to fancy . im in love with her .

cecilia

Staff member
same here. i fancy n'ek more than p'ek ..
i'm crushing on noon w, namfon p, aum p, kwan, pinky, benz, anne, khem, and obsess with aff. lol .. kidding. i fancy them all the same.

pze

sarNie Adult
oh i see SarN... ^_^

SarN did you finish your ghost drama last night??

omg speaking of dramas..nikki gave me links to 3 other drama..dammit they all look good too..and the ones that spoke english..they spoke so well!!

ami wat else did nikki recommend for u too watch....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
off topic but the n'ek in "ghost" looks like my cousin, when i see her, i was "omg! it's sathiery! :eek:" i'll post her picture when i find one