Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
^i swore. each time i'm in , i see sarN but no post :loool: pls update soon.

donna, yes, a lady vampire would be great but it's hard to imagine her going wild .. i think i prefer arik .. tikker -- the vampire ..
extra harsh and rough on his lady love. later on, he'll come back for it just like how he did for BOPA :wub:

ami, i want willing scene after seeing so much .. .give the audience some breaks ---
well, according to spoiler, next episode will begin the sweet love scenes b/c p'ek came to his sense and realize that he love n'ek :wub: we'll see if we get them loving scenes :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^i swore. each time i'm in , i see sarN but no post :loool: pls update soon.

donna, yes, a lady vampire would be great but it's hard to imagine her going wild .. i think i prefer arik .. tikker -- the vampire ..
extra harsh and rough on his lady love. later on, he'll come back for it just like how he did for BOPA :wub:

ami, i want willing scene after seeing so much .. .give the audience some breaks ---
well, according to spoiler, next episode will begin the sweet love scenes b/c p'ek came to his sense and realize that he love n'ek :wub: we'll see if we get them loving scenes :clap:

SarN is testing us..she wants us to super crave, make us really thirty first..before giving us a drop of that "fine blood"..i wanna see some real sucking (blood that is)... :lol:

lol ceci..a willing will do too. he was pretty rough on her. i wont be surprised if she got bruises and stuff! man, the part where he duck taped her mouth & hair WTH!? they played like lil kids..on the side of the road too..k i might just fstfwrd so that i wont be too far behind..cause i still need to watch GRR too & their KKKJ ones (which everyone recommends me to watch) lol

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz i taught there was an update.....hahah....its just everyones camping in here.....hehe.....

for realz in supabaroot pek n nek is just fighting back n forth......i wanna see some love in this club...haha.....reminded me of yesterday at the karaoke place singing love in this club by usher.....lolz....they were like i wanna make love in this club, on the bed, on the floor.....lolz...what ever came to mind we named it.....reminded me of this fic too....

cecilia

Staff member
^muahha,. ami, i need to catch up on that. last night i try wishy's link, it's super interesting, watching nerdy rita at first. and ROME is looking very handsome too. LOl

yes, provide more fine blood posts -- i'm craving ..

pze, that's so funny, everytime the song came on in my car, i thought of harith and soriya, it move to pholdee and bopa now it's AUM and PRISSANA :loool: ..
make love in this club is good --- have you gal hear the new one by nicole of pussycat doll --- 'OUT OF THIS CLUB' some sexy lyric there. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCVSJzeHTEM

lyric :
'Nicole:
Baby want you take me out of this club
I want to be with you (with you with you with you)
R. Kelly:
Baby let me take you out of this club
I'll make your dreams come true (come true come true come true)
Nicole:

Nicole:
I smiled enough
I flirted enough
I posed enough
Got freaky enough
took pictures enough
conversated enough
I sit enough
I got enough

I see a cute boy chillin with some jeans and tenns I think I like him and I just might leave this club with him And his swagger tight I'm feeling like two's on him if you wanna wanna wanna walk out with him VIP like hay Dissing with my girls like hay Than I called him over to meet me (meet me)
I couldn't resist so sexy (so sexy)
DJ get on the mic and do the set from front to rear
Yall aint got to go home but you go to get the hell up out of here

Nicole:
R.Kelly:
Baby let me take you out of this club
I'll make your dreams come true (come true come true come true)
Nicole:

R. Kelly
I drinked enough
I dance enough
I partied enough
I sweated enough
I started enough
I flossed enough
I snapped enough
two stepped enough

I saw someone up in this club I like her and I want to leave this club with her Ever since the mama broke it down to the floor And said she ready she ready she ready to go (to go)
and then I got behind her like hay she pushed up on me like hay
And she aint scared to get dirty even though she so purdy
DJ get on the mic and do the set from front to rear
Yall aint got to go home but you go to get the hell up out of here

Nicole:
I want to be with you ( you you you babe)
R. Kelly:
Baby let me take you out of this club I'll make your dreams come true (I'll make your dreams come true)
Nicole:
'

wait. sincity is good too : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svjnojqnq8A

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' girls is silly. i intend to work on 3night but :p when i start to type it was MM and so far i got half a page

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im not sure if i have heard of it..since i hardly listen to anything else besides thai songs!..unless my sister is in the car with me..she cant stand my thai songs lol

*SarN..we are craving for some fine blood... ^_^
(is there a vampire smiley around with blood dripping from the corner of its mouth?)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
im not sure if i have heard of it..since i hardly listen to anything else besides thai songs!..unless my sister is in the car with me..she cant stand my thai songs lol
me too! it's funny! now, i'm crazy with "wimarn mungkorn" theme song, love the song but the lakorn pissed me off! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ya' girls is silly. i intend to work on 3night but :p when i start to type it was MM and so far i got half a page

yesss MM first please! *hands in a praying position with puppy eyes face :p (except i dont have big eyes..its just brown)

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, update this and bopa/pholdee love life .. i crave for both update :loool:

i'll see if i can find vampire icon ^^

pze

sarNie Adult
yay midnight first....i might get some fine blood before going to work all weak.....ahhh

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
cool..thanks ceci..i tried to re-install my messenger..oohhh dangit i was supposed to that last night before heading off to bed..i totally forgot!! :huh:

i gotta do that tonight. since my smiley doesnt show up in the chat any more!

lol pze..your daily dose of energy before heading out to work huh? what will happen when MM ends? :lol: shoot that goes for me too! what am i laughing at?? :eek:

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO ...funnie there ! i like dat hand down one

pze

sarNie Adult
cool..thanks ceci..i tried to re-install my messenger..oohhh dangit i was supposed to that last night before heading off to bed..i totally forgot!! :huh:

i gotta do that tonight. since my smiley doesnt show up in the chat any more!

lol pze..your daily dose of energy before heading out to work huh? what will happen when MM ends? :lol: shoot that goes for me too! what am i laughing at?? :eek:
lolz iono ami....thats for all of us...iono how were all gonna be.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
we are all gonna be a bunch of dehydrated girls that is whats' gonna happen!

bl..bloo..blood..i..i..i need some.. bl..bloo..blood!