Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Eventhough he's a big bad vampire, he's like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Prisana's puney body. :D

MORE!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. lome, kid in a store, if there's candy, kid will come for more.

ami, nothing much happen, just alot of bickering and fighting :(
they need to get on and finish it like how vampire aum direct his desire LOl NO MEANS YES !! :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Le was in the rose garden cutting flower and place it in the basket, she love flower and often come out to view the scenery. Tai would come out and accompany her, since he the gardener and responsible for all the mansion‘s landscape. Tai is in his late 20’s, humble and quite attractive among all the servant in the house . His parent is also a servant and he had grown up in the Nawahdee household, he is very loyal to the young master. Le was not only young and beautiful, she also lively and posses a great sense of humor. Tai secretly had a crush on the young mistress but he know it impossible for him to be with her. He can only admire from afar and hope the best for her.

“ …Tai ! There a bug in this rose!..” cries Le and drop the flower , she jump backward

He laughed, “it just a ladybug !..” he pick up the flower and flick the insect off the petal

“ …really?! I nearly have a heart attack !!..”

“…it so tiny ! what harm can it do ?..”

“ ..Tai! It might be small but don’t underestimate it ! If two fly into my nose I could die !...”

“ …die ? die of what ? laughter ? ..” he laugh again and saw the anger in her eye , he immediately stop and apologue “ …sorry madam’ I got carry away ..” he lower his head .

“…got you !!..” she point at his face and giggle

Tai smile. He love everything about the young mistress. She is open minded and friendly toward everyone in the house, even the servants …she never discrimination or classify anyone. He never regret loving her …and his love doesn’t require a return. As long as she is happy – he is happy.

“ ..madam’ shouldn’t you be inside ? It nearly dinner time …”

“ ..yes , that’s right ..” she pick up the basket and walk out the garden . She was singing and humming down the east wing when she walk pass the new servant . Le couldn’t resist and giggle , “ wait !! ..”

Prisana turn around “ ..yes madam’ ? …”

Le giggle and pointed , “ ..your blouse , it button wrong !..”

Prisana look down her chest and saw the uneven button, embarrass she quickly adjust it , “ ..I..I…was tire ..” she blush , it was not the word she intend to say “ I ..I mean ..clumsy me …”

“…it ok , I understand ! …” Le giggle again and watch the servant girl turn redder “…alright , I’ll stop teasing you . Can you help carry this to my chamber?..”

“ ..y-yes I can ..” Prisana grab one of the basket in the young mistress hand and follow behind her. They left the east wing and walk down the hallway where all the huge painting was . Prisana had seen it several time already but what catch her attention is the last painting at the end of the hall . A portrait of a woman …a familiar woman. Every time she pass it she would stop and stare at it for several second.

Le turn around and saw the new servant stare at a portrait , “ …her name is …Seyla , the master second wife ..”

“ …second wife ? …”

“ …Mr. Nawahdee had two wife. She was his favorite mistress. If you think the young master have a lots then you are wrong . Mr. Nawahdee had over 50 at one time !!..”

“ ..so many ..how can he ..” Prisana became silent.

Le giggle, “ …well, he probable a very lusty man !!! Well, rumor had it she was pregnant with the master child and he love her very much that he thrown out all the mistress in the mansion and keep only her…”

“ ..where is she now ? ..”

“ …dead …”

“..dead ? how ? ..”

“ ..im not sure how she die …”

“ ..what about her child ? …”

“ …nobody know and ever since then the master became ill. He stay in his room for nearly 20 years and haven’t step out since…”

“ …how does Ms. Nawahdee feel about this ? …”

“ … probable angry . how would u feel if you have to share a husband ?..”

Prisana was speechless “…I..I.....”

Le giggle “…it ok , give me the basket . thank you ..”

Priana return to her room and thought about the lady in the portrait, images of her face reappear and suddenly she gasp! It was by the lake...a woman in white standing by the lake ! Chill run down her spine. She was haunted? Prisana shook the thought from her head and grab a towel from the closet, she bath and return back to her room. Before she goes to sleep she chanted Buddhist teaching and then bow with her hand together three time on the pillow . She laid down and draw the blanket up to her chin. If she was home , every time she get scar she would run to her mom and sleep with her but in this ghostly mansion she have…nobody to run to. She silently cry herself to sleep.

It was nearly midnight when Aum woke up with sweat dripping from his forehead. Black veil! He dream about the stabbing again but this time it felt real – so real he thought he die . His eye glow in the darkness – he was thirsty and move off the bed . He look out the window and stare at the servant house . He wonder if she asleep ? He want her …now! Within minute he was out side and walking across the field . In the distant the night creature crying and the owl was howling , his breath became heavy as he approach the house . Suddenly the corner of his eye caught a glance of something …or someone …! He turn around and roar , his fang appear , his hawk-eye vision scan the wide open field – nothing . He look toward the lake and saw nothing but white smog surrounding the water, his fang retreat and continue where he was going...

Prisana was in a deep sleep when she felt something wet and sticky on her chest and face. Suddenly she felt a cold breeze … the blanket had been remove and her hand came up to search for it but something caught her wrist in mid air , something hard was biting her finger … softly , licking , sucking . Her sleepy eye being to open ..

“…I was thirsty and came down for a drink…” his voice was husky and his green eye glow in the darkness.

“ ..wh-hat..?..” she wasn’t fully awake as her body was lift up , he was hugging her tightly in his arm and then his tongue run down her throat to smooth the area where his fang going bit and then she push him !

" ...come back .." he whisper

" ..leave my room !.." she cries and scoop across the mattress till her back hit the wall

"...i say come back !!.."

" ..you have over 20 mistress ! go to anyone one of them ! leave me alone ! stop harassing me !.."

" ...i want you ! come here ...let me suck your blood . let me pleasure you.."

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^lol .. lome, kid in a store, if there's candy, kid will come for more.

ami, nothing much happen, just alot of bickering and fighting :(
they need to get on and finish it like how vampire aum direct his desire LOl NO MEANS YES !! :loool:

awww really that sucks..im on epi 7 ...so that mean by epi 9 nothing good happen???...gosh i dont understand their childish..bickering..and even her dad saw how they are..but san is still the bodyguard...strange! (so what was he avenging for..? and what did lily do to him..gosh i think i shall go read the synopsis..in lyns blog again) lol.....

k now i think i shall stop watching it..making me lose interest! he doesnt even attempt to kiss her..they are touchy touchy but no joop...mai mee alai leree! or is there? :lol:

what??????????? left us hanging..lol..he didnt even bite her yet!... lol come back SarN...

edits: awww i feel the love between the two..le and tai..the gardener..so if umm dismiss her..tai can have her..lol i just hope she doesnt turn evil..and uses tai to impregnant her & claims it as umm's child!! that would be soooo wrong!!! <_< then she would be more crueler than rina..who only wanna rid prisana by helping her escape from umm.. * i guess you cant really trust anyone in the mansion ...esp with a hunk like vamp umm as the master around!!

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhh cliff hanger........sarn write the next part soon.....i want more.......i wanna know whats gonna happen.....hmmmmm....so now if nek is the daughter then whos peks daddy.....interesting.....

lady0fdarkness

I wonder how Prisana will ever love such a savage beast like vamp atichart! Hopefully he'll learn to please her, so he can finally get his "fine blood.." lol... he's so in denial.

lady0fdarkness

you know.. what if sajenna is right??? Aum's dad had a long lost daughter? What if Prisana is his half sister!!!!!!! lol...sorry.... i still got my enemy fever.

cecilia

Staff member
^that was a such a nice tease
the white shadow scar me each time i read it.
he's as bad as pholdee now .. lusting all over.
can't leave prisana alone . so much fruit fights in here.
when will she be preggy? --- btw. i hope this is not one of the incest or sin story na kha.
really want them to love one another without having to deal with the family issue..

update soon please ..

ami, don't continue until they start romancing. right now, they just cont to bicker, even i'm bore of it. lol
revenge, b/c of her father, his mother left his dad. right now, he's lost in his emotions, can't decide to protect lily or destroy his mom. lol
i just wish he get it going and get to the point of the revenge, make a decision already ..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know.. what if sajenna is right??? Aum's dad had a long lost daughter? What if Prisana is his half sister!!!!!!! lol...sorry.... i still got my enemy fever.

eeeek...nooo lol hmm but wait..my enemy it wasnt ..incest after all..i have some guesses on here too..well i already said it..some pages ago..but im waiting for more clues ... still a bit mysterious..getting goosebumps..when i see slimy, breezy stuff licking prisana..esp when its not vamp umm thats doing the licking..thats just freaky!!!

^that was a such a nice tease
the white shadow scar me each time i read it.
he's as bad as pholdee now .. lusting all over.
can't leave prisana alone . so much fruit fights in here.
when will she be preggy? --- btw. i hope this is not one of the incest or sin story na kha.
really want them to love one another without having to deal with the family issue..

update soon please ..
ami, don't continue until they start romancing. right now, they just cont to bicker, even i'm bore of it. lol
revenge, b/c of her father, his mother left his dad. right now, he's lost in his emotions, can't decide to protect lily or destroy his mom. lol
i just wish he get it going and get to the point of the revenge, make a decision already ..
alai ja?? dont tell me that mae lieng korng lily is ...mae korng san???!!!.. ewww if its true!? ok..i wont continue..til i see more or til it ends...i wanna see some skins...lmao korp koon ja ceci...

edit: arghhh so epi 1-9 are full of bs lol...gosh whos the director???!!!

lady0fdarkness

lol..I see the same people camping out here since earlier today... I'll continue camping tomorrow. but for now, I gotta go sleep and build energy to make finest blood...lol....... goodnight ladies.. and vamp Atichart.. I love you.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..I see the same people camping out here since earlier today... I'll continue camping tomorrow. but for now, I gotta go sleep and build energy to make finest blood...lol....... goodnight ladies.. and vamp Atichart.. I love you.
LOL yep same old faces lome...guilty as charge! yea i need to recharge my tasteless blood too..maybe vamp umm ..might visit me tonight..like someone did last night in my dream LMAO *white skinned demon..he was.. :lol:

YEY!!! some updates!! be back to read it... i'll eat my hot and spicy instant...noodles first!! :lol:

lmao donna..gosh i miss them..*hot & spicy instant noodle..ahhh...i guess instant coffee can make it up..lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
why do you have to stop there?!?! :lol: more pls!!!

This time the pain was bearable but she also felt something else, if only he had sink his fang into her flesh – perhaps he might find out what it were but he didn’t. <--- omg...did prisana already felt ecstasy?? :huh:

vamp aum is such a lusty man... he can R prisana anywhere... aum is really scary... but SEXY!!! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL yep same old faces lome...guilty as charge! yea i need to recharge my tasteless blood too..maybe vamp umm ..might visit me tonight..like someone did last night in my dream LMAO *white skinned demon..he was.. :lol:
lmao donna..gosh i miss them..*hot & spicy instant noodle..ahhh...i guess instant coffee can make it up..lol
let's all recharge our tasteless blood!! vamp aum would visit one of us tonight... :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
eeeek...nooo lol hmm but wait..my enemy it wasnt ..incest after all..i have some guesses on here too..well i already said it..some pages ago..but im waiting for more clues ... still a bit mysterious..getting goosebumps..when i see slimy, breezy stuff licking prisana..esp when its not vamp umm thats doing the licking..thats just freaky!!!
alai ja?? dont tell me that mae lieng korng lily is ...mae korng san???!!!.. ewww if its true!? ok..i wont continue..til i see more or til it ends...i wanna see some skins...lmao korp koon ja ceci...

edit: arghhh so epi 1-9 are full of bs lol...gosh whos the director???!!!
it's true, lily stepmom is san's birth mom.
but the thing that i can accept is that lily never accept his mom to be her mom so there was no love in the family so if aof/pinky were to fall in love, it's fine, just like my enemy ..
so far, everything is bs .. i'm getting tired of her tough and rude altitude too .. and him --- just tired of him making her misunderstood but that still didn't give lily the right to say whatever she want to him too .. i'm just disappoint at the slap that he gave her.

i do not want le to be selfish like rina, especially getting herself impregnant .. isn't there a way to tell if the kid is aum if she were to be pregnant in here? .. dna test, that would be freaky at the hospital, remind me of how the KENT FAMILY didn't allow Clark to have blood test b/c he's from another planet out there .. not earth :loool:

i want vamp aum and prissana to produce the one and only heir --- ARIK !!! or Arisoya but if we have arisoya, the hungry wolf trend will end then .. i still want part 1, 2 3 just like 3 nights a week :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ceci if they have Arisoya then she'll be Aum's girl version... imagine a lusty lady vampire... that would be interesting... :lol: OT: I have a lady vampire in one of my stories... :rolleyes:

but it would still be better if they'll have Arik... so someone could continue their vampire bloodline...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm right !loool! prisana is aum's half sister! omg, he slept with his own sister :eek: ... imagine i'm right... evil truth!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it's true, lily stepmom is san's birth mom.
but the thing that i can accept is that lily never accept his mom to be her mom so there was no love in the family so if aof/pinky were to fall in love, it's fine, just like my enemy ..
so far, everything is bs .. i'm getting tired of her tough and rude altitude too .. and him --- just tired of him making her misunderstood but that still didn't give lily the right to say whatever she want to him too .. i'm just disappoint at the slap that he gave her.

i do not want le to be selfish like rina, especially getting herself impregnant .. isn't there a way to tell if the kid is aum if she were to be pregnant in here? .. dna test, that would be freaky at the hospital, remind me of how the KENT FAMILY didn't allow Clark to have blood test b/c he's from another planet out there .. not earth :loool:
i want vamp aum and prissana to produce the one and only heir --- ARIK !!! or Arisoya but if we have arisoya, the hungry wolf trend will end then .. i still want part 1, 2 3 just like 3 nights a week :lol:

ohhh he slapped her too? shoot he needs to joop her for that or "r" her..she is like sooooooo asking for it! i thought something might happen when she went off to drink at that one club! what a disappointment man! arghhh, her rudeness deserves a well taught lesson to life!!! But then they knew one another when they were young too, so i guess that is why is cant find himself "r'ing" her yet huh?

hmmm..SarN im ready for the next bone chilling chapter.. :p