Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

cecilia

Staff member
awe, sushi sound good. i'm so getting some today LOL **head to store**

i'll be here stalking after 7pm :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
He was licking her face, cheek, lip, neck, ear, and the stickiness bring chill down her spine. The saliva felt uncomfortable on her skin and he wasn’t at all gentle with his hand, his wild thrust was building heat in the center. She was tossing head against the mattress, hair came loosen, body squirm and he wouldn’t stop taken her. When it was over his body collapse, she was breathless and wore out. This time the pain was bearable but she also felt something else, if only he had sink his fang into her flesh – perhaps he might find out what it were but he didn’t. His body was half on her and half on the mattress while she laid there unmoved and stare into the ceiling. They listen to each other heart beat and panting. His face was bury into the pillow and then he turn to the side, watching her “…next time it will feel better …” he said husky

She couldn’t tear her eye from the ceiling, the intimacy they just share prevent her boldness and then she felt his hand yanking her under garment upward , then he shove the dress down . Reality hit her, the demon didn’t even bother to undress her properly, he simply toss her skirt up and took her …savagely on the bed. This is probable her fate , to live with a demon whom eye is cold as ice and become his lust toy or perhaps his meal, either way she doesn’t enjoy being in his arm nor live to serve his beastly need. He might have her body but not her heart. The words echo in her mind like a famous phrase. Sparkler of tear flow down her cheek, washing the saliva he left and then his face hover over her, “…why are you crying! Puny…human! This is normal. Man and woman does this all the time ! Human emotion is …annoying.”

Prisana stare into his green eye. Yes. This joining is normal. He probable understand that part but it lack compassion. It’s no different than animal mating in order to reproduce. Human is not like his kind. She would spare him the boring lecture and leave the room. “…I-I have work to do …” she said softy and turn her head to the side, she hate his green eye, those cruel eye !

He face twitch in anger, the puny human choose to ignore his question? It enrage him! He move off the bed and drag her with him , forcing her to stand up but her leg was still shaken and she grab his arm for support . He watch her unsteadily balance and said “…why are you so weak !! you couldn’t even stand on two feet!..”

Prisana look up to him in disbelief, is he ignorant? He is huge! She thank god he didn’t split her in half or rip her to pieces! Does he realize the strength he posses? She ignore his question and release his arm, she turn around to leave while he stood there like a statue. She decided to go back to her room and clean herself up , people will gossip if they see her condition . She was embarrass to return back to the kitchen, there had to be some speculation among their eye if she return. Even though it nothing surprising, most of the servant in the mansion was aware of Prisana ‘s beauty , it was just a matter of time before she catch the young master attention but what they didn’t know was it already happen!

Rina had been waiting in Prisana’s room for over thirty minute and when the door swing open, “ …Prisana !..” she cries and reach out to grab the servant hand

“ ..madam’ what you doing in my room ?..”

“..do you want to leave this mansion ?..” Rina eye shot wide , searching for answer

Prisana smile with joy , “ …how ?..”

“…I’ll help you escape. I already send a large sum of money to your family, it should be enough …”

“ ..thank you …”

“… is it really true , that your blood is tasteless ?..”

“..yes, it is ..”

“..does he still feed on you ? …”

“…no…”

“ …are you afraid of him ? …”

“ …yes , very much so..”

“ …I’ll help you . but you must promise never to return back …”

“ …nothing will make me return back to this horrible place!..”

Rina smile. It was all the answer she needed . If Prisana leave the young master might forget about the awful thing she done and embrace her again. For the pass week he had not came to her or even glance her way. It hurt her so deeply to know her presence doesn’t exist in his eye! Rina had been stress over the matter and came to a decision , she must get rid of servant girl by helping her escape! “ …when the time come , I will tell you . So be ready…”

“ ..but will it be long ?..”

“ ..not long ..” Rina assure

“…thank you madam’ ..”

Rina left and return back to her chamber

The next day the young master send Tai to call Prisana again .During this time she was doing laundry outside in the backyard and have to get it finish by high noon or else she will be scorn by Mana . Yesterday when she didn’t return back to the kitchen Mana thought she had skipped work and was very mad.

“ ..can you tell him im very busy at the moment ?..” said Prisana while shaking each piece of cloth briskly to help eliminate wrinkles, then toss it over the clothesline, adjusting it neatly , there was 30 more bed sheet left in the basket . Tai was in the way and decided to run back to report to the young master. Prisana finish with the first roll and went round the rack to start the second line , she roll up her sleeve and tie her hair to keep it from falling down .The sun was rising and she felt the warm ray against her back as she continue her work , it took a good hour and afterward she collect the basket and walk back to the first roll to check if some of the sheet had dry yet. She touch the bed sheet for any wet area, suddenly she felt someone behind her and saw a shadow .

“…you made me waited!..” said a voice from behind and his hand wrap around her waist

The sudden grasp cause her to startle and she drop the basket to the ground , she try to wiggle herself free but instead felt his hand turning her around to face him , “ …master ! I...I...was busy..” she said nervously and aware if his chest pressing again her front and his arm was bending her back to feel the full length of his body .

“ …nothing is more important than serving me ..” he roar and she can see the small fang appearing , the sun was high in the sky and the ray hit his face

“ …d-doesn’t the sun h-harm you ?..” she stare up at him and notice his skin was turning white , almost powdery and she felt a sudden rush of fear .

“ …direct sunlight does harm my skin , it all your fault ! you must pay !...” he force her body to the ground to get a shade under the hanged sheet above their head and then he grab a couple sheet off the clothesline to cover themselves, under the sheet he move on top of her .

“ …what are you doing ! this is outside !..” she cries

“ …i need to cover myself from the sunray or else it will drain my strength …”

“ ..then let just return back into the house …”

“ …I can’t wait any longer ! ..” his green eye glow and from under the sheet the limited amount of space cause the light to beam brighter , she have to use her hand to shade herself .

“ ..b-but people will see us ..”

“…i’ll kill them all if they dare to disturb me !!..”

There was no use talking. The demon never listen and she wasn’t about to repeat herself . He was lusty and aggressive like always while ripping his trouser open , then in one quick movement her under garment was down pass her ankle and the dress rose to the top of her waist , He begin licking her face , tasting her with his tongue and his hand fondle with her breast …roughly over the fabric cloth , she couldn’t breath from under the blanket – there was no air ! She need to pull her head out to get some air ! Her hand came up to grab the sheet and yank it down , she felt the wind but it was cut short when he roar in anger and shove it back over their head !

“ …i need some air !..”

“ ..no! the sunlight will damage my skin ! just ...wait till we finish..”

“ ..w-what about me !..”

“ ..if you keep talking there will be no more air !..” his hand came down to spread her thigh apart and thrust inside . She froze. He was selfish and rush himself to be release within a few long stroke! He is uncivil and inconsiderate , she hate to be taken by him in such a degraded manner ! She wish the sunlight will kill him ! Or better yet like the sky fall on him ! He shove her dress back down and remove the sheet from over them . She watch him rose up and zip his pant , the scene was heart crushing and tear begin to trail it way down her cheek . He bend down and gather her into his arm, lifting her up and walk inside the mansion. Her weight was like a feather to him and with no effort at all he walk down the long hallway carrying her in his arm

“ …just let me down , there work needed to be done ..”

“ ..shut up! you cry again! I hate it! why is it so hard to pleasure you !..”

She look up at him , “ …because I have no feeling for you ..”

He stop and look down into that puny human ‘s eye of her , “ neither does I ! You are just my pleasure device and my meal. You are a challenge! I want you ! More of you ! You will reach ecstasy with me and produce me the finest of your blood ..then...i’ll release you !...” his lip was thin and his eye was cold.

“ …even if my body betray me and give in to your need . I will not produce that finest blood ! I refuse !...”

He smirk, “ ..my dear human , you can not control the taste of your blood . It your body that control it . Once you reach ecstasy then your blood will be the finest …”

He probable is right but despite the outcome, she refuse to have any feeling for this demon! He had shame her! Hurt her physical and mentally! If god permits her to escape from this vampire, she will not hesitate! Prisana glare at him and then swing her face away , “ …i will run away if I have a chance ..”

He ignore her comment and continue down the hallway and into his chamber. She can fight all she want but she can not fight with a demon!! His strength pin her down the bed. He was not completely full yet and he told her, until he is satisfy! He took her again . Hard and fast. There was no pain .But he didn’t sink his teeth into her flesh. She begin to wonder , what is he really after ? The blood or her puny body ? He said until he drink her finest blood but why haven’t he take a bit at the neck! Or at least a sip, to see if the taste has change?! She doesn’t understand him nor does he understand her. But one thing for sure . She is wore out . Not even sure if she can walk back to her room. She did got up and try to move off the bed but his huge arm will bring her back! It wasn’t until he finally fell asleep is when she can escape. Mana will scorn her again because some of the bed sheet is still unclean and the sun is about to set !

pze

sarNie Adult
its that puny body that hes been saying he doesnt like.....ummm now im beginning to wonder if he does taste something in the blood but he just keeps on saying it tastes like water........

sarn update more.....ill be back to camp....gonna take my aunts out for a bit....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh..he missed 3 chances of fine blood..he wants her body thats why!! great update SarN!

dammit i gotta go reboot, something is wrong with my keyboard or computer <_<

chenling

sarNie Adult
Noo you just stopped ughh sarn you killing us...yo best be writing more..its sunday..you can write more...please...Ooo is be gonna be pissed if she escapes....Ooooo...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
he is in love? i believe he falls for her, everytime she wants to escape, everytime he hug her! :wub: it's very sweet :blush:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
but it is so wild... out door and indoor... heheheh he will be crazy if she leaves him. He needs to soften up and shows her his emotion or else he ll lose her

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...indoor/outdoor..in the woods, in the room ...in the sheets...on the bed...at night & in the daytime (before noon too)...gosh where or what next! :lol: he takes her after dinner..and before breakfast...and he wonders why shes so weak???!!! :loool:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I think it is way wilder than 2 or 3 nights a week... hehehehhe though it is not everyday but everywhere... poor puny human... but i think it keeps us never get enough of the update... thirsty vamipre aum... but please dont be too harsh .... hey, sarn, I keep coming back every 15 minute to this thread though i m at work.... please update more...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
..SarN might be still asleep...i wonder if she will come online late like last night again..good thing she woke up at 1 am to update! :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i saw her in here ..
totally with you on that ami,
they're everywhere .. he's after her -- the whole package.inside/outside :p

pls update more. i can't wait.

sarN

sarNie Granny
usually i update lots on weekend but i was very busy . there was alot family gathering this weekend birthday & wedding

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i see...

i say i am stalking but im just here waiting.. and watching lakorns, ive been doing it (ugh not that kind k) all weekend long now...

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^i agree its been camp here all weekend long.....so addicting.....i just brought some more wood for the bonfire......

cecilia

Staff member
same here, i'm so bore that i start youtubing again for old lakorn :loool:

please update soon too .. suck that the family gathering got hectic .. have plently of rest and come black to provide us more more meals na kha. LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol pze...i still have two lakorns to catch up on. (using the fstfwrd button alot) :p

i see lala in here shes been stalking this thread too :lol:

ceci..im watching supahp borut satan..but im confused as heck!! <_<