Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ceci you are leaving too..

its not long til SarN post the update..

omg donna..i still see you in this thread lol..are you really going out to buy the strawberry milkshake???

ceci..that is good enough missy..but we sure wont say no if you post more pics later..you know we all love your artwork!!! our graphic designer...

cecilia

Staff member
^ahhaa. i had strawberry cake today, in fact, i still have the whole cake left in my fridge. LOl

it's getting late, i think i'll do the catch up tomorrow morning ja .. night sisters !! the whole crew are camping out again :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
Rina was walking up the hallway when the young master passes by, “...wait ! ..” she cries

He stop and turn around, there was anger in his eye “…what! im not in a mood !..”

Rina hesitated, not sure if the question should be ask ? “ ..um...w-hat happen to Prisana ? Did you …k-kill her ?”

“ …No! she sleeping in my chamber !..”

Rina was shock and confuse, why would the young master bring the servant back? No mistress had ever stay in his chamber for more that three hours because he prefer to be alone after taken his meal “ …why did you stop her from leaving ? i used her and already granted her money…”

“ …money ? …” his eye glow and reach out to grab her arm , “ …tell me why you choose that woman !..tell me ..everything!...”

“ ...b-because the blood you taste that day when I was throwing a trauma in my room was…her !..” Rina had never seen the young master so furious like this before , and he had never approach her with such temper !

“ …it was her blood ?! impossible !..”

“ ..it the truth! And I had promise to buy back her father land if she agreed to offer blood to me . So, I…I. made her wear that black dress and veil to disguise herself that night…”

“ ….blood exchange for land …nice bargain...” he smirked and shove her away . He turn round and shouted “ …leave ! now !...”

Rina nearly lost her balance from his rough shove. She stare at his back and tear begin to form, she was heart broken that the young master behavior so coldly toward her ! All she wanted was to make him happy by offering the finest blood and in return he will grant her any wishes she desire ! Now she had lost his trust and perhaps her chances to be with him. “…master! I only meant to serve you. Please do not push me away ....”

“ ..I said…leave!!!!!..” his voice was piercing

“ ..but master –

“ ...Rina , I warn you …”

“ …y-yes master..” she wipe her tear and quickly walk away . she know he is angry and if she continue to disobey him , it was lead to nothing. she doesn’t want to lose him over this matter . she will find a way to get him back into her arm again and this time she will plan it carefully. The servant she had hire turn out better than her and all these time she thought Prisana was in danger or perhaps been kill ! Rina was worry and had send money to Prisana’s family because of this matter but little did she know, the danm servant girl was in the young master chamber and sleeping in his arm ….all night ! Rina tighten her fist, jealous is dangerous and right now she is at the edge of it.

Aum was still heated when he came into Parai’s chamber and she was combing her hair in front a mirror. She saw his reflection and rise from the chair, she run into his arm and start to kiss him …passionate. He lift her up and brought her to bed . In matter of minutes their clothes was toss to the floor and he was pumping her away, fast and hard. She moan into his ear and cry out his name in pure …ecstasy, he sink his fang into her flesh, sucking the blood with one long...sip. It was good and pleasurable unlike …that puny human!! He put the robe back on and move off the bed , he turn to watch the woman body squirm with a sweet delighted smile on her face,

“ ..master...i want more ..” said Parai , reaching her arm out to invite him back in bed

“…did I hurt you with my quick thrust …”

“…no ! it was … wonderful..” her eyelash flutter just remembering the short moment of passion.

He turn around and left the room, licking the corner of his mouth where the blood had stain. They enjoy it …probable more than him but why doesn’t that woman find him pleasurable? Black veil!

The remaining of the day , Prisana had return back to work as normal but before she did , Mana had lecture her for hours about the days she was absent and didn’t bother to tell anyone in the house. Prisana nodded her head and promise not to let it happen again. In the days that follow she would often stumble upon the young master making loving to one of the mistress in the chamber , since her duty is making up the bed and collecting laundry every morning , it was hard not to come cross the same scenario over and over …as if he intended for her to witness his affair. She would turn away or quickly leave the room and return back later . Sometime when she pass his chamber, moaning and screaming sound would often be heard . She was aware of what he was doing and it only make her cringe in disgust.

At time she just want to run away when nightfall ! The midnight screaming and the ghostly feeling of the mansion …frighten her. There was time while she was asleep a cold breeze will rush across her body , making her wake up with a starlet and it was hard to explain the feeling but when it happen …she sense something is presence with her , perhaps …she is not alone? She would get up and look out the window into the darkness, there was one time she saw a white figure …perhaps a woman…and she was standing by the lake. A chill run down her spine ! She would goes back to sleep and pull the cover over her head. She doesn’t want to stay in this mansion …she want to return home and be with her family . There nothing here for her to miss or remember --- only home can make her forget about the horrible thing that happen to her.

The next day Prisana was in the kitchen helping the cooker prepare lunch. While peeling the vegetable she listens to the servants talking among each other. Ms. Nawahdee is nearly sixty years old yet her feature and complexion is clearly younger than the years she claim to be. The woman skin is smooth and creamy white , hardly any wrinkle and her hair is completely black. Oddly, for a human to posses such fountain of youth is nearly impossible! Perhaps, the rumor among the servant is true …she might be a vampiress! If that’s the case who is the young master …father or mother ? Everyone know a vampire can only have a child with a human and for two vampire’s lover to have a child together it …impossible!

Tai walk into the kitchen and return the luggage that was left in the car back to Prisana and said “ …the young master wish to see you ..”

“ …I..I…can’t leave …im busy ..” she quickly said and continue slicing the vegetable --- even though she is aware of all the servants turning head by her comment . Obviously, as a servant their job is … serving their master but this she is objecting her duty!!

“ …the young master said , if you don’t go he will come …” said Tai , scratching his head .

Prisana immediately drop the knife , “ …I..I..” she was nervous all the sudden .

“ …he said , to give you 10 minute ..”

“ …excuse me …” Prisana walk out the kitchen while fumbling with her finger. She can’t hide nor can she run from this demon ! She thought he had forgotten about her and for those week she was happy --- till now . Prisana went to the west wing and approach his chamber . She was afraid to knock the door and thought about running away , her heart was pounding and the knot in her stomach is twisting . The door swing open and he stood in front of her .

“ …you late !..” his green eye glow and his breath became heavy , almost angrily

“ ….I…I…was b-busy ..”

“ …serving me is more important !..” he grab her arm and drag her in the room , he turn around and slam the door shut. Lock it.

“ ..ouch..” she cries , trying to twist out of his grip but his giant hand squeeze her even tighter .

“ ….you will feel better …”

Prisana stare up into his face and understood what he meant, she doesn’t want to sleep with him again ! But she was in no position to argue with the demon because he always get want he want…savagely! He lift her into his arm with out a slight shift in his face , his strength was amazing when he throw her on the bed like a pieces of doll. His speed was incredible too , with one quick moment he was on top of her and pining her arm above her head . She can feel his hard throbbing along her leg and a soft gasp escape her lip. He use one hand to pin both of her wrist and with the other he untie his robe .

“ ..no , don’t force me ..” she cries and tremble as she watch him hike her dress up to the waist , then pull down her under garment .

“ …then stay still !..”

“ ..then release my hand !..” she shout back

His eye glow and tighten his grip but once he saw the tear in her eye, he release her hand and said “ …fine !!..” he watch the black veil drop her hand to rest on his shoulder and he felt her nail dung into his skin . She was preparing herself to be rampage …again. Their eye levels each other and there was no word spoken nor was there any caring. He simply …smile. Her body tense by his first entry and her face winch a little , their eye was still fix on each other . He thrust farer until it reach the base and she gasp.

“…m-master ..…” she stare into his eye , not knowing what to say

“ …you know why I don’t kiss you …”

She shake her head , “ no..”

“…my fang will hurt your lip ..”

She can see the small fang coming down and her heart stop , “ …then don’t kiss me ..” she move her head to the side

“ …look at me …”

“ ..no..”

“ …look at me !!!..” he shouted and her face swing back with such fear --- he kiss her forehead and begin to move between her leg in a steady pace but the lust in him took control and became rougher . She was ...exhausted and sore. He didn't suck her blood but instead he lick her , lick the sweat and tear from her face and body . She can hear him whispering " ...you are so ..puny ...i need to fat you up !.."

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ahhaa. i had strawberry cake today, in fact, i still have the whole cake left in my fridge. LOl

it's getting late, i think i'll do the catch up tomorrow morning ja .. night sisters !! the whole crew are camping out again :(

ohhh okie gn sweet dreams to you then ceci..yes we are..always camping out in this thread..love vampire umm and puny human prisana too much!...

ahhh strawberry cake..yummy!!!..i want some milkshake too..donna didnt ask me if i wanted some..she just left lol..

omg SarN that was really good...thanks again...sorry for harassing you for it!

pze

sarNie Adult
ill be back to read the new update sarn.......thabks for updating

chenling

sarNie Adult
i couldn't find the picture i have in mind so this is what i got done .. until i run into the pictures that i find of aff
great poster ceci..

now SARN...damn girl...damn...that is bout all I can say, you girl best be writing another update...WOW...so intense..he's sooo gone now, he can't stop taking her, and now..damn I don't know GREAT update!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
awesome update sarn....gosh hes like softening up yet so harsh at the same time......hes still talking about how puny she is but he wants her so bad.....

keep more coming.....im done for the nite....thanks sarn.....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i couldn't find the picture i have in mind so this is what i got done .. until i run into the pictures that i find of aff
That's lovely ceci!!!

I've officially joined the other campers now that I'm caught up. I can't wait to see what happens next. :clap:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
vamp atichart is so...narcisistic, stubborn, and tempermental.... and sexy. lol.. he likes that "puney" human. I can see he softening up little by little. Prisana is taming the beast and she doesn't even know it.

good update sarn and great poster cecilia!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
great update!!! :clap:

that's why he doesn't want to kiss prisana... he doesn't want to hurt her lips... aaawww... so sweet... :wub:

there goes aum again... "i need to fat you up" if you want to make prisana fat then don't let her work and feed her more... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg donna..i still see you in this thread lol..are you really going out to buy the strawberry milkshake??

ami, I did bought a strawberry milkshake and went to the mall after that... I just got home a few minutes ago... :lol: I had 2 servings of strawberry milkshake today so I think my blood tastes like strawberry atm... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
ooh, the update is awesome
at least, she's willing to try it out.
and he listen to her too .. 3rd time .. :p

please update more .. it's so addicting ..

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz ami....ill do nite shift with u.....just got home from sushi with sarah n starry....