Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
haha....yes hell definitely be back.....he cant resist it....lolz...

lolz im so addicted ive never own so many pages since ive been in sarn

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what i notice too .. you're own in suparb burut satan too :loool:

i was browsing and saw this in mizterkevin' avatar, remind me of all the fiction in here :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
^that's what i notice too .. you're own in suparb burut satan too :loool:

i was browsing and saw this in mizterkevin' avatar, remind me of all the fiction in here :loool:
yea i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing....lolz...

haha ur icon....thats too funny.....lolz.....i cant stop laughing....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
cute avatar....should show the other stick figure trying to run away..lol

or with the other stick figure raising its leg to kick that ding-a-ling!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
haha ami....should try to find one.....i cant believe theres a avatar like that but i guess now a days anything is possible....lolz...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha ami....should try to find one.....i cant believe theres a avatar like that but i guess now a days anything is possible....lolz...

for real pze...like the nose bleeding smiley..wth..makes you wonder why its nose was bleeding for?!

pze

sarNie Adult
imma step out for some fresh air been in here the whole day stocking....lol.....feeling drowsy.....lolz

chenling

sarNie Adult
muahah. PIMDEE post the inside shoot of HAMBURGER . so i did this small manipulation. they are so hot together .. VAMPIRE AUM & PRISANNA.

COVER IS COMING UP JA.
ceci...wow..I've only seen them on the cover of the magazine..damn they both look hot..wow..we need more pics like this..

cecilia

Staff member
i couldn't find the picture i have in mind so this is what i got done .. until i run into the pictures that i find of aff

pze

sarNie Adult
HOTNESS!!!! ceci....love it.....so mysterious

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep..waiting for them upate...not gonna sleep til i get to read it..its my bedtime story..

i would ask SarN to read it..but then thats over doing it!!! :p

ceci i loveeeeeeeeeeeee the cover...great job missy!!!

mango i love that lil monkey of yours..its cute..lol can you do it like me?! (i dont wanna try it..i might break a bone or two from trying)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
ceci, yr art work is great... thanks... black veil is so stunningly beautiful that vampire aum keeps coming back for more... heheh i wont go anyhere either... just wait silently here for more update from sarn...

cecilia

Staff member
haha.a bunch of stalker sister.
i would love to stay but have to wake up tomorrow to record pinky/aof live :(