Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
reading everyones comments makes me excited for the next chapters.....im gonna be in here all day today.....lolz

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm babysitting this and 3 nights all day today too.
working on the poster for this -- concept is coming in slowly.

once i'm done, i will start working on pinky/aof for you na kha. LOl

pze

sarNie Adult
yay i got a buddy to help me babysit now.....thank you thank you....

dont forget my hwanhee too.....hehe....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wish I could babysit too but it's already midnight down here... :lol:

OT: I just noticed in my siggy, I had so many fics to finish... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Donna, update the WHO'S THE DADDY first then COFFEE BREAKS and follow by the oneshot :blush:

pze, i totally forgot about the hwanhee one LOl .. which remind, i need to finish krystal and nina as well ..
wow so many .. i guess, i'll babysit and do ps after uploading suparb buroot satan episode 8 today :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. i love tikker and aff but that can wait. i want more of WHO'S THE DADDY.

you did on the one shot? which one? midnight secret? i read that one already .. that was some hot steamy scene. you sure sound very innocent :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^hahah. i love tikker and aff but that can wait. i want more of WHO'S THE DADDY.

you did on the one shot? which one? midnight secret? i read that one already .. that was some hot steamy scene. you sure sound very innocent :lol:
not that one... that's already complete... :lol: I mean to say, I already posted an update on my new story (I forgot that's not a one shot...:lol:) Roses are Red...the one with the angel and a vampire :lol:

and yes, I sound very innocent with my oneshot... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The next morning the demon was still asleep while Prisana was awoken, she felt his huge arm across her stomach and slowly push it away. She sit up and slide of the bed, there was discomfort and soreness in her body but it was bearable. The new gown was tore and all of her belonging was in the luggage in the car. There was nothing to wear but the demon robe that he stripe away last night and she pick it off the floor and slip into it . The oversize robe was droopy and heavy .

“ ..what are you doing…” said Aum , sitting up on the bed and shove the blanket to the side , he was completely nude

“…t-there nothing I can wear …” she lower her head, the nakedness of this demon scar her ! She had seen it before during the nighttime but in the daytime he is even more terrifying! He a giant compare to her!

He step off the bed and approach her , “ …when you talk to me , lift your face ! Let me see it !!..” he shouted and watch her body shudder . He was impatient and grab her chin , tilting it upward till his eye was starring down on her , “ …your beauty is nothing but …average . puny human ! must I feed you till you’re fat and luscious ?..”

“…y-you what ?..”

“…I do not like petite woman! My meal must be succulent …”

“…a meal...” she said dryly. now the demon want to feed her. No difference than the cow, pig or the chicken at her farm. Giving them three meal a day to fat them up and afterward -- the slaughter house.

“…yes …my meal…” he drag her toward the bed , he sat down on the mattress and pull her onto his lap

“…what you doing! No ..” she gasp once his hand slip inside the robe and went around the hip to grab one of her butt cheek. He squeeze it.

“ …it to small!! …” his hand came up and trace her breast, “…my hand alone can grab both of them!..”

Prisana felt his rough hand exploring every corner of her body, complaining and insulting her womanly curve. He was not gentle with his touches. She was powerless against him and begin to sob silently as he continue his assault . “…are you finish yet ?..” she ask in a low whimpering sound . His hand retreat from the robe and his green eye turn to face her .

“ ..you complain about the pain ! I’m telling you the reason why ! Its your body! Your other lover before me must had feel the same” he accuse.

Prisana was lost. What other lover? She only has one and he a vampire. The pain was cause by him. Yes. She is smaller than all his mistress but she is able to take all of him – she know. They had done it 3 times in 7 days. She might be inexperience in this field but she is not slow. He is using her size as an excuse to cover his savagely behavior and his assumption about her previous lover was inconsiderate. After 20 mistress, one with think he an expert in this area but he a dimwit. Prisana can only stare at him in disbelief as her thought run wild, “...then let me go home, back to my family …please…”

“..no. you will stay here with me . in my chamber .take my pleasure…and enjoy it ! I want your finest blood !!!” he said angrily and rearrange her body so her hip straddle his lap , he grab her leg and force it around his waist , then his huge hand came round her back and push her toward him , she can feel this throbbing beneath her buttock.

“ ..no , not again ..i can’t..”

“ ..why!..” his eye pierce while his hand slide the robe from her shoulder , exposing her chest.

“…I can’t take you again ...”

“…it will feel better this time…”

“..you said that last night !!..” she snapped and pull the robe up .

His lip was thin. “…fine!..” he remove her off his lap and went to the closet , he grab another robe and slip it on, “ …there 25 mistress in this mansion ! That will serve me better than …you! They are more beautiful and luscious than your puny body!...” he turn around and walk toward the bed “…at least their blood have taste! I will send a servant to tend you! If you do not wish to be my mistress, then so …be it! Go back to your old duty ! And I warn you…do not dare to escape! When I’m satisfy , then I’ll release you !..” he storm out the door and roar to the top of his lung . Prisana was shook up by the tone of his voice and after he left, tear stream down her face and she bury her face into the pillow.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you... so romantic... :wub:
“ …prepare yourself ! im going to spread you leg wider than the sky !..â€� <--- this line is quite scary to me... :huh:

LMAO donna...gosh it sure as heck scared me too..but also made me wanna laugh reading that line!.. (thinking is that even possible???!!! i know its just a figure of speech but man cant help trying to visualize it) :loool:

ceci...hmm i think he will come to her everyday and night!...to try to win ..he think that she is challenging him or something..testing his vampire skills..whatever it might be!...so in order to achieve this goal..he must seek her every midnight!!! :lol: (for sure she will give in to him one of these nights..and slowly fall for him, esp if he doesnt turn into that scary demon form & dont play too rough..the way his bodily structured was described before he came atop her..made me think that she can learn to accept this so call pleasure of his ...soon) :p

awwwww that last update made me sad...hes back to his usual self..now he is super insulting her...gosh.."puny human" eh..watch this "puny human" will change your cold stoned heart!...i want her to slap him...he deserves a slap every time he insults her...i just hope he doesnt slap her back :mellow: or better yet..when he insult made her remark seems like a slap in the face... that i wanna see!

cecilia

Staff member
^words actions are good. she needs to smarten her tongue for him.
stop being shy and quiet. teach him that if he wants fine blood, he shall treat her nice.
man, if i'm in prissana's role, i will definitely try to hurt him back since i sense a warm comfort from him.
the aftermath is good .. this is the 2nd time he turn away from her due to her reasoning. he's soften up. :wub:
just need to be a bit gentle and polite with what he want like PHOLDEE sugarblend Bopa :loool:

pls update soon, this is just a small tease, i would like a FULL BLOWN PAGE :blush: :p

oh, did i mention, i sorta ditch suparb buroot this morning to catch up on this fiction :blush:
i even forgot to record the last 10 minutes of the lakorn :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
heheh.....ami informed me....n gosh....hes back to his mean self....he needs to spend more days with prisana so hell soften up some more.....

i love love love this.......more....n longer please....

chenling

sarNie Adult
He's not gonna be able to stay away from her, he knows this...fantastic update sarn...this fic is so seductive, now you need to update again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. PIMDEE post the inside shoot of HAMBURGER . so i did this small manipulation. they are so hot together .. VAMPIRE AUM & PRISANNA.

COVER IS COMING UP JA.

pze

sarNie Adult
wow....ceci.....that pics would go so well with the story.....ive never seen it.....its dark n mysterious.....n gosh at the same time its seductive....haha....

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol..vamp aum is so funny... he keeps insulting her about her puney body and her tasteless blood, but he keeps coming for more.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hes attracted to prisana puny body .. he will be back to get more! its prolly his excuse to let her get her energy back..she did say she cant take him any more LMAO...

hes giving her time to recover..and will return to claim it again! :p