Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
im gonna go out for a bit n come back n join the camp ok....sarn ill be waiting...haha...

chenling

sarNie Adult
wow all the spam on the show from turkey, sarn I went to youtube and found some eps..i gotta watch this show....but really girl we need an update!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, ignore the yt link, continue with this, we're waiting for the taste of a combine BLOOD too :clap:

wait. wait. didn't she get r by the p'ek in here?
how come wikipedia said ''kind-hearted agha"
i suppose, he's kind outside and harsh inside like Vampire Aum :loool:

lol ceci i was confused reading it too..but oh well ..it still sounds interesting...

yep..im still waiting also..the camp ground is still open! LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow all the spam on the show from turkey, sarn I went to youtube and found some eps..i gotta watch this show....but really girl we need an update!!
lol.. this is so off topic, but... when you said "turkey" I couldn't stop laughing cause when me and my gay cousin watched Miss Universe, when they annouce "Miss Hungary," my cousin, he goes.. Go eat Miss Turkey then. :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tai was working in the garden when Rina came up to him and ask about Prisana “…did anyone see you ?..”

“..sorry madam’ I didn’t take her home..” he lower his head .

“…w-what happen?...”

“…I left the key in the kitchen and I went back to get it. When I return...y-young master was there and he snatch the key from my hand and drove off …”

“…had he return back yet?!...”

“ …yes, I saw him this morning …”

“ ..what about Prisana ? …”

“ …I haven’t seen her …”

“ …you can leave now …”

“ …yes, madam ..” Tai excuse himself.

Rina fidgeted and thought the worst probable had happen to the servant girl! It all her fault for dragging an innocent girl into this! She should make mend of the whole situation by sending money to Prisana’s family at home. She decided to goes see Ms. Nawahdee about getting her allowance early this month but on her way there she run into Parai down the hallway . There was no words exchange. Paria is one of the newbie but she behave as if she own the whole mansion! The young master had bed her a couple time and with that security deposit the witch is like a wild cat with horn! Paria take a glance and stick her nose in the air , Rina ignore the naive gesture and went to search for Ms. Nawahdee.

Later that day , Le went to the young master chamber and found Prisana in bed , stun she ask the reason why , “ …isn’t there chores you should be doing ? …”

“ ..yes..” said Prisana , while clinging the blanket toward her chest and look over Le’s shoulder to see if the young master is a round , “ ..can you help me …please..”

Le stare at her face for a belief moment, then laugh “ …if you going ask me to help you escapes , the answer is …no..”

“ …he rape me and kidnap me here !..”

“ …really ? ..” Le lift a brow , doubting the servant girl story but what else can explain this girl situation ? She is completely nude under the cover, probable just a bra on but other than that the girl look as if she been toss in the ground ! Her hair is disarrange and dirt was still visible.

“ …he a demon …”

Le cover her mouth while giggling , “ …that’s why I knew you going ask me to help you escapes . I seen several mistress like you already . Nothing new…”

“ ..he rape women ?...”

“ ..no’ not rape . those woman wish to leave because of other issue and one of those is because he a…vampire but he doesn’t kill them or anything like that …just make them swear not to tell a soul or else their body will be wash up on a shore somewhere ” Le was serious

“ …that’s a threat !..”

“ …you can say that, where is the young master ? there a mater I want to discuss with him …”

“ ..I..I don’t know and I don’t care ..”

“…o’my …he really did rape you …”

“…I want to leave , I can’t live with a demon …”

“…you will get use to it and perhaps enjoy it …”

“…what is there to enjoy ? ! ..”

“…every mistress in the house receive large sum of allowance, freedom, their family at home receive compensation and you live in luxury. You are stupid to leave him …”

“ …he a demon that suck blood ! Doesn’t that scar you ? …”

“ …scar me ? he look mighty handsome to me and I had never feel any pain when he suck my blood , I never even seen his fang!..”

“ ..i seen it ! i even seen his transformation during the full moon !! he a white skinned ..demon !!...” Prisana felt her stomach twisted as the memory flashes before her eye .

Le gasp! “ …you were with him during the full moon ? ! Nobody had ever been with him that time of the night ! You know the danger of it ? …”

“ …I was there ..”

Le stare and laugh, “…no wonder you all shook up and I wish not to know the gruesome in detail either. Yes. He a vampire. Everyone in this mansion is aware of it…”

“ ..what about Ms. Nawahdee ?...”

“ …she ….human …”

“ ..h-how can a human give birth to a vampire ? ..”

“ …simple , his father is a vampire. You see, a vampire can only have a child with a human because they can not have a child with their own kind. And their children is either born completely human or completely vampire . The chances are 50/50 . It possible to have one child born as human while the other sibling is a vampire …”

“…this seen so ..unreal …”

“ ..o’ it real . believe it . vampire survive on human blood …”

“ …how much do he drink a day …”

Le laugh, “...he only need to take his meal once or twice a week. if he goes outside and get expose to direct sunlight then he need more to restore his strength…”

“…with so many mistress he probable feed on them everyday and drink more than enough”

“…you can say that but it more of a man lust ...really. he enjoy the pleasure…” Le said frankly

“...and you let him ? …”

“…of course, the feeling is great! the reason he make love to us is because our body can product high quality blood when reach ecstasy. After the bit , within a couple hour the body will return to normal if he take to much … a couple of days at most . But usually he never suck blood from the same person twice in a week, at most once a month.”

“ …he feed on me twice in a week ..”

“ ..dear god ! where do you find the strength !...” Le stare at the girl, perhaps the question was unnecessary because the poor soul look exhausted!

“ …I wish to leave . I do not want to be his midnight mistress. I’m scar of him. When ever he touch me , I feel pain…it hurt ..” Prisana hug her stomach and Le understood what the poor soul meant.

It true that a vampire posses great skill to suppress human into relaxation but human emotion will always exist after their conscience is return. Le use to fear the young master but after a night with him everything else seem to slip away and her fear somehow disappear, its possible his power had seduce her but in those brief moment she was happy and when her conscience return she was aware of what happen but her body betray her mind. She lust for that vampire ! Just like every mistress in the mansion .

“ …you can not run , he will find you regardless …”

“ ..is there really no way out ?..”

“ …there is a way , the young master is nearly 35 and he had no heir . None of the mistress can conceive his child. If you are able to produce a blood that satisfy him , the chances you can be pregnant is very high…”

“ ..a child exchange for my freedom ?...”

“..he once said , if any woman can give him a child he will grant them any wishes they desire… ”

“…no wonder …” Prisana now understand why Rina was so desperate to offer her to the young master, she wishes to be reward by him .

“ …he feed on you twice a week , your blood must be tasty …” Le giggle

“ …no, he said it the most disgusting taste …ever ..”

“ …really ? then why—

“ …he said because my body doesn’t feel any pleasure from him and ecstasy was necessary to make my blood taste fine. He was bitter that his power didn’t have any effect on me..”

“ …good luck !..”

“ …good luck ?...”

“ …he have great pride as a vamprie ! And for a human to take that away from him , it death sentence my dear !! ..” Le giggle and rose off the bed , “ …you must be hungry . I’ll get a servant to bring you some food ..and clothes…” she turn to leave .

Prisana laid her head down on the pillow and thought about her life would be as a demon’s mistress. Tear roll down and wet the sheet . She is frighten and pray night fall will never come ! She afraid of the pain …afraid of his temper …afraid of his fang and most of all his cold green eye. She doesn’t care about his money or the luxury of being his mistress. Nothing is important to her than returning home. She close her eye to shut the tear from falling.

It was very late at night. When he came into the chamber . His eye glow in the darkness as he approach the bed and saw Prisana asleep. It should be enough . He had give her half a day to rest ! He want her ! He grab the blanket and yank it off with one power swift . He can smell the after bath scent from her body , earlier today he saw Le coming out of his chamber . Le must had send servant to his room and help Prisana bath . Good. She was dirty when he took her on the ground but tonight she is clean. He remove his robe climb into bed , his hand came down to care her body and he was not gentle , his roughness awoken her .

Prisana was starlet and quickly scoop herself away till her back hit the post bed. Though the room was dark but the moonlight break thru the window give out enough ray for her to see his nude body beside her . He was muscular , build like stone, his cut chest was throbbing , his bicep was huge and the curly hair down his navel was darker than his hair and his lip was bloody red! She shiver and shook her head violently “..no ! get away from me !..” she cries

“…I do what ever I please !!!...” he growl and reach out to grab her arm and jerk her body toward him until she was on his lap. His arm slips down and wraps her waist and his other huge hand grab both of her wrist.

“…I do not want to see you !..” she turn her face to the side as tear being to flow

“ …prepare yourself ! im going to spread you leg wider than the sky !..” he spill her body to the mattress and came on top of her . she hit his shoulder , chest , arm , stomach …everywhere! He chuckle in amuse ! Puny human!

“ ..you demon ~! ..”

“ …im not a demon !!! …” he roar loudly and rip the new gown to pieces , shredding her pride away and all she can do is listen to the sound of her cries. It anger him more ! He grab her jaw “ …stop crying ! none of my mistress cry! They scream to the pleasure …ONLY!!..”

“ …I can’t stop my tear !..”

“ …then why the hell you crying for !!..”

“ ..cause im scar !! You will hurt me !”

He was taken back, “…it will feel better this time ! ..” his eye glow

“ ..I hate it! It will not feel any better than before!…” she push his hand away and turn to the side , struggling from beneath him

He couldn’t wait any longer, her scent is arousing him and her silent protest is killing him with lust ! He reach down and grab her thigh, spreading her leg wide a part and with one power push …he was inside. She tense and gasp! He didn’t move and grab her face to level with his

“… you will enjoy it ! Act the part if you want! Scream to the pleasure !..” his face was hard and demanding .

She was speechless by the tone of his face . He is …heartless ! Cold ! Ice ! She hate this demon! This rapist! He doesn’t understand human emotion. Fear is fear. Pain is pain. Hate is hate. What is there not to understand? He is inconsiderate of her feeling ! All he can think about is ...his pleasure. His pride. His power. And as for her …his meal --- He move. Hard and long. No kiss. No touch. Just movement from the waist down. She dung her nail into his upper arm . There wasn’t much pain but there was no ecstasy either. It was just raw movement along her thigh. She bit her lip …refusing to scream. He was displease …stubborn human! When it was over he roar like a beast and take his ecstasy while her body receive his seed but this time he didn’t sink his fang into her flesh—there was no need. He already knew it will taste no difference! He withdraw himself and collapse beside her . His heavy breathing was pounding at her ear as they laid there silently in total darkness.

“…c-can you bring the blanket back up ..” said Prisana shakily

He was motionless and several minute later , she felt the mattress shift, he had move off the bed and went to pick up the blanket from the floor . He return to bed and spread the blanket over her body, he went under the cover with her and she turn to the side so her back is at him. The silent from him was even more frighten than his roar . Her eye was getting drowsy and she felt his hand sliding down her stomach , she was to tire to protest and fall asleep.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness another great update!!!...i love how long this was...

awww my poor prisana...atleast this time he was a lil more considerate..he picked up the blanket as she asked..and he even fell asleep next to her...awww can you feel the love already? lol..

so she think that if she can bear his child..she can get her freedom back??? i hope hes not stupid enough to do that ... :mellow:

pze

sarNie Adult
awesome update sarn.....i loved every min of it......n it was long....hehe.....

keep it coming girl...

ami- i can kinda feel the love....hes not as harsh......hes at least willing to pick up the blanket....n listen too her

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
WOW :D ... i've jsut started reading this, and it's getting really interesting.

i'm hooked, you're a really good writer, you should publish these.

waiting for more updates

chenling

sarNie Adult
wow..girl this is just man you keep us wanting more..I mean damn he's rough..he acts like she nothing yet he wants her...MORE!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
sarn, where r u? we need u badly ... the update keeps us to go for more... I m waiting to see when vampire aum gets soften up and learn about human emotion and I guess he ll suffer endlessly when he is finally in love... will it be a happy or sad ending??? love is forbidden in here which spices up the fic but the rapes are too much ... please add love ...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
lol..that was so romantic.. big bad Aum did as she said and picked up the blanket.. love it. :wub:
I agree with you... so romantic... :wub:

“ …prepare yourself ! im going to spread you leg wider than the sky !..� <--- this line is quite scary to me... :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
wow. great update. i love it like usual. big bad wolf atichart is so rough and scary, putting on those scary moves. she's so petite and yet, he still rough on her.

poor prissana, i hope she's not going to use the child as a way of getting her freedom back. if it is, remind me of karaked :lmao:

i can feel the love too .. he did what she ask after he's satisfy with what he need. sleeping next to her after the deed too .. at least, he spend time with her --- considerate not to taste them tasteless blood. i still feel bad that she have to share him with the rest of the mistresses :(

please update soon. i can't wait for more.