Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
it been a year since it end , i haven't went back to check if there a season 2 yet but it end where she was on the plane and finally left the village while Boran starring up the sky . i hope they get together cuz she was pregrant. the main guy is very handsome

sarN

sarNie Granny
decided to go and check it out again . now i remeber , i stumble upon it in youtube. yes , he found out and by then she fall in love w/ him already . she had a boyfriend already but then she had a change of heart .

sarN

sarNie Granny
there was a scene where she thought he love this one girl who was his ex , seyla was very heart broken and he thought she still in love with her boyfriend . it was sad they were hurt . then she got sick and that when she found out she was pregrant

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe, he's taking risk. let her go to her bf, to tell him the truth and maybe change her mind and come back to him. you know. romantic thai lakorn :loool: .. and like pze said, he have sharp feature, remind me of bollywood actors. -- the style is different than i though, i thought it was gonna be some farmstyle drama but it was set in a modern day time. -- should watch it someday with english subtitle, is it available?

pze

sarNie Adult
ceci....weve been watching it without sub.....sarn said there isnt any.....so thats the bad part....

sarN

sarNie Granny
whaoooo.....there a season 2 !!!!!!!!! i just skim thur it and they had a baby boy . i need to relocate my trukish friend now !!!!!!!!!!!! or make a new one :p

pze

sarNie Adult
yay.....haha....girl u gotta feel me in on it too....
u got me addicted....btw wats the name of the series so i can go start from episode 1

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
whaoooo.....there a season 2 !!!!!!!!! i just skim thur it and they had a baby boy . i need to relocate my trukish friend now !!!!!!!!!!!! or make a new one :p

LOL SarN!... pze..when you find it (epi 1)..can you let me know too??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C4%B1la

i was trying to google what sila dizisi..means..and found this..is this the same thing? yep it is the same thing..the story sounds really interesting..i think i will watch this with or without subs ... :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch it off youtube then on their main site but i lost the link ..can't find it .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i should have never brought this series up , cuz now i can't focus on typing and might spend my day watching it during my working hrs

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i should have never brought this series up , cuz now i can't focus on typing and might spend my day watching it during my working hrs

LMAO sorry SarN..just like last night..shoooo just go write..save that yt drama stuff for later tonight!!! :p

ps SarN ..what time did you sleep this morning?? since you made it to epi 5? lol

cecilia

Staff member
yes, ignore the yt link, continue with this, we're waiting for the taste of a combine BLOOD too :clap:

wait. wait. didn't she get r by the p'ek in here?
how come wikipedia said ''kind-hearted agha"
i suppose, he's kind outside and harsh inside like Vampire Aum :loool: