Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was going to watch it today, but end going somewhere... and now I'm just updating my fic. So that guy that came out of the bathroom is a ghost huh.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its called "ghost" sajenna and its on yt..

i do recommend it..i stayed up til 3:30 am to finish it!

go to yt..and type in "8tvghost" ..thats the name of the person that uploaded it. happy watching! :p

cecilia

Staff member
Damn, i love the update ..
every ounce of it is so good.
he's soften up a bit without realizing .
a few words is a step to a successful dream :lol: for him.LOl

can't wait to read more update :clap:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha me too ceci....i cant wait for more.....but yes i do sense him softening up a bit already.....

ghost is addicitng it got all the jlr girls addicted.......u should give it a shot......haha....sarns even started it....

sarN

sarNie Granny
watch it to 5 , yeah it good . it just the mole that bother me , it on his upper lip but it all cool . their english is good .

pze

sarNie Adult
ahuh....yea at first thats wat caught my attention too....lolz....i had too keep staring too see wat it was....lolz.....

but i finished that part of the turkish drama that u sent us.....it was good but gosh i wish there was sub.....

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
another great update!!! :clap:

prisana should drink lots and lots of energy drink if aum would visit her every day and every night... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
turkish series caught my attention cuz of that scene , i can't remember how i stumble upon it . i actually went all out and find a site dat translate turkish lang to english and try to read teh summary of each eps on their offical site . even make friend with a turkish girl for some infor on the sereis , it was good . kind of bitter sweet series and the song is very ...dramatic somehow but at the end she left not sure if they going make a second season ? she got pregrant and he was in some kind of uprising cult and they were after him so he send her away . kind of sad

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhh i c.....lolz....ur too funny made friends for more info....haha.....

btw pek n nek is married rite....

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, they got married like the first eps . She is actually an adopted daughter of this wealth family and she have a boyfriend already , her brother went to a village call Mida or Marid ? And fall in love with the p'k ( p'k name is boran ) sister and elope with her but was caught ! the vilage got a weird custom that if the runaway was caught they either kill them ! or kill the parent ! or let brother marry the runaway's sister *shrug* the brother and the p'k sister then trick the n'k ( selay ) to come to the village of Mida or marid ? tell her it their wedding but really it was selay & boran 's wedding .

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. that sound like a very interesting turkish serie too. trick into marriage but end up leaving too .. how sad :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah, she was force to marry Boran . gun point at her head so she sign the marriage paper and was force to live with him in this village but she a modern type of girl and was not use to their custom ..killing and beating ...stuff like dat . she try to run away lots of time. she hate boran at first but then ..ya know the deal , the vitmic alway fall for their rapist :rolleyes: , it very good the song make it ...sad

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh ok i c now.....that was mean of them......but i guess theyre story gotta start somewhere......omo....i really need to go watch more of this...