Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
i been busy today !! just got some time on the interenet now ...haven't type anything up ! ...if it the weekend i'll get more chp :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i should be updating 3NIGHT -- i guess i do it tomorrow . I'll type up MM next chp real quick

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ami, i wasn't home all day.. I just got online about 2 hours ago... i'll be here all night.. reading and writing... :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh so thats what you have been doing..staying up all night for! lol
i have to do that one of these days..stay up all night to read fanfic..
i shall dedicate one of my days for it..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Prisana slept in the young master chamber while he visit one of the mistress and take his meal. All the other blood taste great but only the black veil, which blood taste as plain as water! It was nearly dawn when he return back to the chamber and growl at the sight of Priana, laying there in a deep sleep …on his bed. All his mistress never spend a night in his room , they only come to give him pleasure and a meal, afterward he will tell them to leave. This servant shouldn’t receive such luxury! He should had carry her back to her room and left her there!

“ …mom…dad…” Prisana mumble sleepily and her hand grasp the blanket, pulling it up against her chin .

“ ..what did you say !? speak up human !..” his voice was piercing , not care if she was still a sleep or not. There was no response, he was furious and march toward the bed. And grab both of her shoulder and draw her up “...what did— your skin is hot ...” he put her back down and touch the forehead, it was burning.

“ …mom ..” she was tossing her head back and fore

Aum had never been sick and wasn’t sure how to handle it but her skin is hot, he must cool it down or else her body will toast the bed! He left the chamber and came back with a bowl of water , he place it on the floor and decided to undress the servant girl but he wasn’t familiar with woman dress and rip the neckline downward ...exposing her chest , then he lift her so he can slide the dress off . The bra stay on but her under garment was gone , sudden he remember back in the wood he had rip it off, then throw it away and didn’t bother to put it back on for her or what left of it! He soak the dress into the bowl of water and use it to clean her body, it will work the same! Plus he doesn’t know where the towel is because usually his servant would bring it to him in the morning and afternoon

“ …danm human! Your kind is so weak! I only suck a little!..” he mumble and curse while wiping her arm , leg , stomach , face , thighs and other area . His finger touch the bruise mark around her thigh and realize it was his …hand print . He was rough and demanding, he know but when he get angry it hard to control his strength and at time he forget how strong he is. But it also her fault !!! She too …petite! Damn. He should feed her more and fat her up! Make her plump and round !

“…w-hat you doing !!..” she shouted , and tried unsuccessfully to push his hand away. He glare. He had awakened her with his rough hand wiping that piece of wet cloth – no – her dress against her body. The man is not at all gentle! She had came out of her deep sleep to find the demon hovering over her!

“ …you got a fever ! I wash your body with cold water to cool you down !...” he throw the wet cloth to the floor and stare at her , his heavy breathing continue .

“ ..y-you what ?..” she pull herself upward and rest her back on the bed post , she look downward and notice her clothes was remove , she reach for the blanket and wrap it around her body .

“…your body is still hot ! why in the hell you need the blanket for ? !..”

“ ..c-cause …im naked ..”

“…so ? I seen it all ! woman are the same ! two breast and one—“

“…im not use to it !..” she interrupted ,

“ …then you better learn fast , from now on you will be my mistress …”

“ ..no ! I want to leave ! ..” she protested , “ …you have over 20 mistress living with you, shouldn’t that be …enough ! please let me go back to my family …” sparkler of tear full her eye

“..you have no right to plead with me ! You will stay in this mansion and feed me with your blood !..”

“…b-but you said my blood is tasteless ! why would you want to keep me ? …”

“ …that’s why ! because your blood is tasteless ! tell me …human , did you enjoy the pleasure I give you ??!..” he shouted and reach out to grab her shoulder , squeezing it tightly till she shriek in pain and pull her toward his face.

“…I..I..” she couldn’t breath , their closeness is scaring her …

“ ..answer me ! unless …you want me to refresh your memory ?..” he smirked

“ ..no!!! I...I...hate it. You’re a demon! A beast! You rape me ! How can you call that pleasurable? I…was in pain. Let me go ! You got what you needed . Please …release me…”

His cold green eye was in flame, never had anyone call him a …demon! No one! “ …im a vampire ! not a demon ! My power should had suppress your mind into relaxation and give you the pleasure of me being inside of you ! …”

“ …what power ! it didn’t have any effect !!..” she blurted , the throbbing pain in her stomach had not subside and he was a demon ! No righteous soul would ravish a defend-less woman ! He talk as if his power can break barriers and ship ! There was no relaxation ! No seduction! It was pure…pain.

“…you human !!..” he said angrily and thought about killing her this instant for insulting his vampire’s pride ! He rise his hand in the air but then he drop it back down and said “ …when a human is in ecstasy , that is when the body produce …the finest blood but with you ...it different , my power doesn’t have any effect on you ! of course the pleasure wasn’t there !...” he confirm

“… with or without power, how can a woman feel anything with a man who look like a demon and take her so savagely ?”

“…im not a demon !! None of my mistress had ever complain about my love making”

“ …you didn’t make love to me ! you rape me ! please , just let me go ! ..” she break free from his grip and scoop herself across the bed

“ ..you will stay ! STAY ! Until I grow tier of you ! But till then , I will come to you every night ..or day if I have too! You will …produce that high – quality blood!!...” he watch her tremble in fear and she was moving to the far end of the bed as if he carry some kind of disease ! The thought she is frighten and find him repulsive …. angry him !

“ …no ! …” she cries

Aum turn around fiercely and walk out the chamber , he had never talk this much to any woman ! Even to his mistress ! They are just ..meal! Only a couple words is needed ! His wealth and power had always done the talking , those woman became his mistress because they wanted his money and to live in luxury ! He give them monthly allowance and freedom ! All he ask is ..a few drop of their blood and perhaps a night of heated passion, he doesn’t force them but its within a vampire to posses a skill of seduction and mind controlling , perhaps that is the reason why those ..women is madly lust after him – but not her …not the black veil ! He be damn if his power lose to a human ! A measly human !

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh SarN that was yet another great update...yesss....he finally said it..
he will visit her every night and day lol...poor prisana..she will be weak for sure!...

see even prisana is bed ridden..LMAO got a fever too ...

youre going to bed now right SarN?!..watch ghost..its getting really good...

thank you for the update!..i think pze fell asleep while waiting lol...

sarN

sarNie Granny
i am watching ghost , that why it take me so long to write the next chp . my eye was on it

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
It looks like Vampire Aum isn't after her blood ... He just want to find out why Prisana not lusting over him like other humans. I can't wait for this big bad vamp to soften... or will he ever??

sarN

sarNie Granny
in ghost the main guy mole ..really...really bug me ...yeah it just like bug on his uupper lip ...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
in ghost the main guy mole ..really...really bug me ...yeah it just like bug on his uupper lip ...

LMAO ...you know sometime the mole doesnt show..i guess when its from afar... lol poor SarN..it was bugging me too at first..but then i got used to it..