Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
its ok ami.....were keeping the thread warm so we can produce high quality blood...haha.....

yes im going to work in a bit but i wont be online today.....tomorrow n onwards ill be on like forever.....unless i go somewhere....hehe

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AN UPDATE!!! :lol: I shall be back later and read it ... I still have a mind-numbing ALGEBRA CLASS to attend... wtf, I hate algebra so much... :arrg: I'll probably love algebra if my teacher would be a HOT VAMPIRE like AUM... :loool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
dang sarn, this by far is your best fic...not that all the others aren't GREAT but this one..man its soo dark and sexy at the same time..more!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
They went to the east wing and walk quietly down the hallway, they reach the servant house and Prisana pointed to her room . Rina was still supporting her and with one hand she reach for the door knob. Once they got inside Rina carefully laid the servant down the mattress and pull a blanket over,

“ …you should rest for a couple days , then leave . he probable drain a lot last night , your body will recover don’t worry …”

“…y-you will b-buy my land back ..r-right ?..”

“ …o’ dear …yes. most diffidently ! I swore on it !...”

“…thank you …” she close her eye

“…good, just rest . I’ll tell Mana to laid you off for a couple days, so don’t worry about doing any chores …” Rina sigh, perhaps she been to selfish and let this poor soul suffer in such a cruel way! Rina left the room and head back to the west wing but on her way she walk past Tai.

“ …good morning madam’…”

“…Tai! Great !...”

“ …is there something you want me to do ? …”

“…yes, the new servant …”

“…Prisana , yes what about her ?...”

“…do some investigation, find out where her father pawn the land with and report to me after your finding …”

“…that would be quite easy madam… ” Tai assure and goes about the task he was order .

Rina return back to the chamber and Aum wasn’t there but the bed sheet was remove and his clothes was also gone. There was a moment of sadness as she staggers toward the bed and sat down. She was hoping to see the young master and embrace him , asking him about the blood he taste last night – was it high quality ? The best he ever taste? She want him to love her ...and only her …come to her every night. Was it to much to ask for ? She had drag an innocent girl into his arm and pray her blood will taste delicious as it did that other day and in return the young master will be please with her offering !! Rina throw herself on the mattress and cry.

At the dinning table all the mistress was present except Rina , it been three day since the last full moon and the young master was displease of Rina disappearance . Ms. Nawahdee notice the discomfort in her son expression and ask , “ …is there something bothering you ?...”

“ …mother , there something I want to discuss with you…” the young master rise from the table and exit the room . Ms. Nawahdee follow her son into the guest room and watch him pause by the sofa , he turn around and said “ …tell me again , what type of blood that have no taste ?...”

“ …why , a vampire blood of course …”

“…what if those blood is from a human …”

“…then she is a mix breed , it either the father or the mother is a vampire...”

“ …any other possibility ??...”

“…your father once told me , a human blood can detect emotion that why in ecstasy their blood seen to taste better …high quality that is. And every vampire posses a special skill to suppress human emotion into a stage of relaxation, and this allow a vampire to suck the blood without the human awareness. You should know that already, then why else would those mistress cling to you …”

“…so …indeed, that woman wasn’t in ecstasy” he mumble

“ ..what did you just said ? …”

“ ..nothing ..” he storm out the room , recalling his mother words And every vampire posses a special skill to suppress human emotion into a stage of relaxation. The thought he didn’t achieve this stage with the mystery woman …angry him! This is beyond logic, his pride is at risk . A measly…human , darn to reject him ?! This is outrage! He quicken his pace down the hallway while roaring his anger ! The beastly sound echoes through out the west wing

Rina been avoiding the young master for the last couple days , she was busy running errand concerning the servant’s land that was pawn to the loan shark. Rina had been taking caring of the servant also because ever since that night, Prisana had became ill and caught a fever. Rina felt responsible and brought a doctor to check the servant health. Luckily it was nothing serious, the doctor said the poor soul was exhausted and frighten. Rina was relief and this morning she told Prisana the land had been return back to her family .

“…thank you …” Prisana slowly got up from the mattress and walk toward the closet

“ …its only fair , once again …im sorry …”

“…I want to leave …today …”

“…but you haven’t completely recover …”

“…I...I...don’t want to see him …” Prisana was still shook up by the memory and wish to leave the mansion without ever seeing the demon again ! She had what she wanted and it was enough , the horror will go away if she leave.

“ …I understand . If the young master found out it was a servant that offer him blood ---“ Rina was silent

“…is there something wrong with a servant blood ?...”

“ …I don’t intent to insult your status , sorry if I offended you ”

Prisana turn around , “ …not at all, I know my place --- Madam , can you please help me out of this mansion ?...”

“…I will had Tai prepare the car . After you finish packing just leave but go out the back door . I will explain to Ms. Nawahdee about your leave…” Rina walk out the room and went out to the garden , she signal Tai to come forward and whisper into his ear . He nodded his head and run out . Rina look around before going back inside the mansion. She return back to her chamber in the west wing , once she got inside and close the door –

“ ..where is she !!..” Aum shouted

Rina was startle and move away from the door , “ …w-hat are you talking about…”

He rose from the bed like a hawk and stood there with his arm cross , “ …im not a fool , I can tell the different …”

“…t-that night …was me ! I offer you the finest blood !..”

The demon laugh , then abruptly stop “…finest ? Are you sure ? It was the most disgusting taste ever !!!...” his voice was harsh as if cutting and his eye turn green , he step toward her …

“ …a-are you going hurt me ? …” Rina was in fear and shaken by the young master sudden angry , his body seen to be increasing and the air he breath became louder and louder ..

“ …tell me ..this instant …human …” he said violently , the sound of his voice shook the wall .

Rina cover her ear and sheik , “ …s-she going back home ! ! ..”

“ ..Who is …she !!..”

“ ..th-the new servant ! P-Prisana …”

“ …WHAT !!..” he reach out and grab both of her shoulder , the mistress body jerk in complete alarm as he shook her

“ …ouch , you hurting me ..” she cries

“ …a measly human …” he mumble and push the mistress to the floor .

He storm out the chamber and angrily make his way down the hallway , his breath became heavy and he tighten his fist, vein appear on his cheek as he puff out smoke . His skin was burning and red rashes dotted his face . The changes in his body was something he never encounter before but the feeling was incredible! His jaw tight and his neck pop , he reach the entrance hall and kick the front door

“ …you can’t run from me …human …” he pierce his eye on the vehicle in the drive way

Prisana had gotten side the vehicle and was waiting for Tai to return back with the key. Suddenly , she felt a stoke of pain in her chest …a familiar pain , it was throbbing …she close her eye to rest . Then she heard the door open and close , it must be Tai . The engine started. The pain subside, she fell asleep during the whole ride and when she woke up , it was total darkness ! The vehicle was in a…forest! The fog was heavy, as if a fire had been put out and the night creature was crying in the distant. She was scar …frighten , tear was streaming down her face ! All she want is to go home ! She doesn’t want to stay at this ghostly mansion or see that demon ! Suddenly the door swing open and she felt someone yanking her arm out the car , forcing her to stand out side in the darkness .

“ …we meet again …black veil !..” his green eye glow

“..y-young master …”

“…how dare you feed me with your tasteless blood !!..”

“..I...I…don’t understand …”

“ …I want to suck your blood , suck …it all …”

“ …no !!..”

“ …prepare yourself ….human …”

“ ….please no , im scar …please ..not again..” she cry and tremble in horror at the sight of his fang

" ...wait ..not yet ...i need your body to be in ecstasy ..."

" ..no , i..i don't want it ...please .."

" ...why!!!! you will like it , enjoy it , scream to the pleasure of it ...and i'll make sure you crawl back for more!.."

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahh but pze arent you going to work soon?? oh wait you can still be around LMAO..k

*throwing in bigger logs into the slowly dying fire...**sparks** jumping..left and right ..

cool the more companies the better! ^_^ more encouragement for SarN ...
you were all camping here a while ago??? I missed it!!! I was at school a while ago... so sad... :( oh well... :loool:

the updates!!! so good but why did you stop there?!?! aum should take it nice and slow so prisana could enjoy it too... :loool: maybe he could do a little striptease infront for her... :loool: :blush:

***donna talking to PRISANA***
OMG... PRISANA! call me if aum would do striptease, okay? :loool:

prisana, a mixed blood??? hmmm...I think this has really something to do with the lady in the portrait...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this vampire is a pervert, wants a poor innocent girl to have ectasy! poor, poor prissana, i'm really feel sorry for her. it's his sister, i scent it. :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
iono if its his sister or his soulmate....cause the things they be feeling makes me feel like they were born for eachother.....

sarn continue please.....i couldnt sleep i had to wake up n see if there was updates...hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you were all camping here a while ago??? I missed it!!! I was at school a while ago... so sad... :( oh well... :loool:
the updates!!! so good but why did you stop there?!?! aum should take it nice and slow so prisana could enjoy it too... :loool: maybe he could do a little striptease infront for her... :loool: :blush:

***donna talking to PRISANA***
OMG... PRISANA! call me if aum would do striptease, okay? :loool:

prisana, a mixed blood??? hmmm...I think this has really something to do with the lady in the portrait...

lol donna, actually we were camping since yesterday..all day long.. the same for today..join the club..

i will be back in a bit..to throw in more logs for the bonfire! :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm here too and addicted to this fiction. hum, i need to add this addiction in the addiction's thread. :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
lol donna, actually we were camping since yesterday..all day long.. the same for today..join the club..

i will be back in a bit..to throw in more logs for the bonfire! :p
yes donna weve been here since yesterday....n its gonna be like that this whole weekend for me...lolz.....join in if u like.....im gonna bring some hot coco today n marshmallows....hehe

i'm here too and addicted to this fiction. hum, i need to add this addiction in the addiction's thread. :loool:
yes sajenna....its very addicting....its getting added to my collection as well....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
dangit i missed that update last night..my computer was being weird ...i thought i saw the update..but when i clicked on it..it wasnt there!? :huh:

so anyhow that was some darn good update....i brought be a pillow today for when umm turns into a demon again..i will have something to bury my face into! :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie, like your banner, it will be perfect for their lakorn where they are princess and prince.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
amikrazie, like your banner, it will be perfect for their lakorn where they are princess and prince.

thanks sajenna..ceci made it..can you tell it was inspired by the fics!? lol

lol pze..yep..also incase i doze off while waiting..

sarN

sarNie Granny
She lower her head, shaken in fear and there was no where to run! They were in a mist forest of some sort and it was night, the owl was howling in the background and the wind rattler the leaf. She felt a cold breeze sweep across her body and his presence bring chill down her spin. He caught her arms and pull her roughly to him , she can see the rashes on his hand and she couldn’t imagine what his face would look like !! She wouldn’t dare look up into his green glowing eye!

“…lift your face!” he demand while applying pressure on her arm , causing her to sheik in pain .

“..y-yes…” she nervously look upward, it was terrifying ! The pounding of her heart was increasing at the first glance, his face was solid hard, emotionless and his lip was thin red like the color of blood , there was rashes on his cheek …!

“ …keep your eye on me , if you dare look away …I’ll kill you !..” he said bitterly , threaten the poor soul . He sigh deeply and bring his hand to care her face, feeling the tear on her cheek and the trembling of her lip. He was displease and wrap his hand around her neck , grunting his teeth

“ …please , don’t k-kill me …” her hand came up and grab his wrist as tear gleam down his hand . This must be it, she thought but at least the land was return back to her family at home. Everything else doesn’t matter she had done her part as a good daughter and if she was to die tonight, please let it be painless …

“ …killing you …is to easy , I want your blood … and your pleasure. Your tear is meaningless , it will not stop me . Human and their emotion is …annoying..” he flung her to the ground and watch she move in pain

“…please ! release me ! I promise not to say a word !..”

“ …you human is really slow in the head ? do I have to make it clear again ? ..” he drop to his knee and force her leg wide apart , she gasp ! His lip curl in satisfaction and said “…take all of me , feel it within your body , give me your finest blood!..”

“ …no ! ..” she shiver as his hand hike up her dress until it twirl around the waist , exposing the bare flesh of her womanly tender . She squirm to sit up and push his hand away but the demon shove her back down one hand pining her stomach while the other free one remove her garment . She was completely under his control!! No tear or cry and help her ! In the dark wood on the cold hard ground he unbuckle his trouser and she knew what will happen next, she cover her mouth and prepare herself . His breath was heavy again, something was stirring inside of him and her eye widen when the first entrance was made. He was a virile beast. No tenderness. No consideration. No smoothen word. No kisses. Nothing but raw desire .…savage and hard. He roar like a lion and grab her head off the ground , his green eye stare down at her . Then his mouth came crashing down on her neck and sink his fang . Her body became numb . The feeling was disgusting and she can hear the suckling of her blood. His mouth retreat and his eye came forward to meet her , there was blood dripping on the corner of his lip ! She was getting drowsy.

“ …WHY?! There no taste in your blood ! WHY!..” he said angrily and grab a hand full of her back hair, yanking it backward so her face is tilt high toward the sky

“…a-are y-you done ?...” she whisper , her eye half close

“ ..no, not till I get your finest blood..!!” he lick her face and neck….

She lost conscience. He roar violently and lift her body into his arm! They were in a wood but not far from the mansion . He carry her the rest of the way home . Everyone had gone to bed when he enter the west wing and stroll down the hallway toward his chamber . His face had return back to normal and the fang had disappear but his anger had not subside! God be his witness …he will seek to it , that this woman will produce …high quality blood ! Why! Why hadn’t his vampire power suppress her body? Why didn’t she receive ecstasy ! Her blood is tasteless ! Disgusting ! But he …want more of it ! Even if …it KILL her , she will soften up to his passion !

He kick the door to his chamber and walk inside, he lay her body on the mattress and sat beside her . “…how dare you…!” he grunted and felt his angry rising . His hand reach out and grab her face , he move it back and fore , “ …you beauty …is nothing but average ..” he said plainly and release his hand , his eye travel down her body “ …your body is …petite , how can you take all of me !..” he growl and rose up .

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wasn't going update MM today , working on 3NIGHT today but i guess a short chp will do.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww SarN that was really really good..
gosh hes so harsh on her..

how bout courting the girl first..
kiss her idiot...maybe just maybe you might get a taste of that fine blood you are seeking for! :huh:

i cant wait to read more...

like umm..said.." want more of it " :lol: