Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I can't wait to read the aftermath!! Will Prisana regain that good blood again or will she be weak like the others? Hmm.... I bet Vampire Atichart will want more after that. :drool:

pze

sarNie Adult
^^ me too i wanna know wats gonna happen next....i think shell regain that fine blood of hers shes gonna be one of a kind......cant wait for more....hopefully update before i have to go to work...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol need more companies???

after hes done with her..shes gonna jump out of bed..as if nothing happen ... LMAO j/k

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, today im not working so i be typing all day . im typing the next chp as we speak but my grandma tell me to bring mushroom to my aunt cuz she just got 10 teeth pull today and she can't eat anything . Today my dad use my car cuz his car the battery is dead . I will be driving my motorbike there :lol:

lady0fdarkness

10 teeth??? Awww poor Aunty. That must really suck... hope she feels better.
Wow, sarN on a Motorbike... this needs to be in a fanfic... girl riding motorbike ...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww sorry to hear bout your aunt..yea thats gotta suck... one or two is bad enough..but 10 ..man!!!

motorbike???!!! thats way cool SarN.. like lome i sense another fic coming along...

can fit into that aff & SarNs' fic!!! :p

free all day?? oh yesssssss. im looking forward to the updates then...

pze

sarNie Adult
well, today im not working so i be typing all day . im typing the next chp as we speak but my grandma tell me to bring mushroom to my aunt cuz she just got 10 teeth pull today and she can't eat anything . Today my dad use my car cuz his car the battery is dead . I will be driving my motorbike there :lol:
ouch 10 teeth....i got 2 pulled out n that hurt already.....10s gotta be in pain....n sleepy too.....

cant wait for the next chap....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
SarN are you gonna deliver the mushroom later in the day ...or after you update..or before you update!? since its already past 1 pm i guess she has already eaten?

lady0fdarkness

speaking of mushrooms.. I would love some too... grilled and then made into a paste with chilis and other ingredients. :drool:
Ahh, sorry for going off topic, but anywho... hope Aunty feels better after eating those mushrooms.

I'll be waiting in the shadows all day for this update sarN.. beware of stalkers..

by the way Ami.. are you sure you're not a vampire too? Ahh... you're popping in and out and I don't see your username on the bottom...

pze

sarNie Adult
haha....for realz i dont see amis name in here at all....by the time i know it shes already replied.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah i just came back from deilevering the mushroom so funnie when she smile at me when i drive in with the moterbike haha she was like awwww u shouldn't have .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i see the usual culprits in here..yea im sorry my name doesnt show anymore..its been like that for as long as i can remember now..

im always log onto sw..in many many different computers and even laptop too..so im sorta invisible..lol like umm atichart (aint that something?) :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
haha ami....lolz....

yay sarn is back......im waiting now....haha.....i know at least ill get a chapter before i go to work at 330.....crossing my fingers....hehe

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^ hi5....so true....when that time came i totally forgot why they were outside camping....i was lost for a bit

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
speaking of camping outside...next week..boudin sf (famous for clam chowder in a bread bowl) will be open in my city. the 1st 100 customers in line gets free bread everyday for a whole year..i told my sister bout it ..and shes like ohhhhh so do you wanna go stand in line and camp out there..lol

im still debating on that ..dont know how freaking early i have to be there...and i think it falls on a weekday too...shall i shall i be one of those desperate looking ppls in line? lol

yes i see SarN again... eagerly sitting here waiting for updates! (sounding very desperate) :lol: