Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol donna..but was it mention that if they are too weak..and dont drink human blood his body might turn into dust?? or did i miss something?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
a vampire is not a good guy but a demon. it seems aum is just in the middle, human and vampire... interesting if he has to fight against his evil side, but it seems not or not yet...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
only prisana can change that heart of his...i just cant wait til SarN update...i see her jumping in and out..of here lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sajenna... haha.. I love mysterious guys. I loved Vampires since the series "buffy the vampire slayer." His name was spike.

He was a big bad evil vampire, until the very last seasons when he fell in love with a human and a vampire slayer, Buffy.

pze

sarNie Adult
lol donna..but was it mention that if they are too weak..and dont drink human blood his body might turn into dust?? or did i miss something?
I also recall reading something along those lines too....n I can't wait for more updates I just got home from work will be up for a couple more hours hehe

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i love the update ..
i really want PRISSANA AND AUM together. not RINA tricking her like that :(
can't wait for more update ..

*when i have time, i will try to see if i can make a cover .. that is, if i get the whole concept in my head by then. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahah. i'm waiting in here just like AUM waiting to enter that chamber of dream .. passionate love with a black veil lady .. be like LOME said, make him meet Prissana before he enter the chamber that way he can always go to her for FRESH INTENSE BLOOD :blush:

PZE, i do that quite often too. i read sarN"s fiction more than i watch lakorn these days. i didn't touch mos/best/bee/captain lakorn yet. :loool: .. everything was push aside for fiction and Pinky/Aof on the weekend :loool:

pze

sarNie Adult
^^hehe yes i kinda see.....i like aof n pinkys lakorn too.....i look forward to my weekends.....but as soon as updates are made i pause everything n read....

cecilia

Staff member
^we are so addict to reading. i have never read so much in my life except during high school years. LOl

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
so he might just disinegrate into thin air... no suffering i hope..

im gonna go watch my lakorn now..will be back periodically to check for updates.. :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
yes ceci...i havent read so much in my life either....i didnt even read much in high school.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Darkness covers the sky, the night was stormy and windy, the fragile willow tree along the lake was bending and the leaf rattle out side the mansion. The moon was full! In the distant the howling wind sounds like a wolf crying on top of a cliff. Inside the mistress chamber she waited edgily, pacing herself constantly and counting the hours till midnight. She rub her hand together to keep it from shaking as she nervously awaits for the servant girl. The distant thunder roar and she ran toward the window to search for the full moon , it was still there …she sigh – suddenly there was a knock at the door , she turn and saw a woman dress in a black gown with matching veil that reach cover across her face , only her eye was visible.

“ ..madam ..” said Prisana , bring her arm upward to cross her chest . the gown was very thin and shoulder cut , she had never wore anything this revealing before and wasn’t use to the airy feeling that run pass her thigh when ever she move .

“…come here …!”

Prisana was moving inch by inch , fearing the gown will float by the slightly wind but her pace was cut short when Rina reach out and grab her arm , pulling her in “…madam !..” she shriek

“ ..we don’t have much time ..!” Rina shove the servant toward the bed and push her down the mattress, “ …stay still !..”

“..yes madam ..” Prisana situp on the bed with her leg fold as she watch the mistress blow out the candle light and turn off the light, leaving the room in complete darkness .

“…now remember, do not say a word . nothing! Or else the deal ...is off !!..”

“…what about my blood ? how will you get it ? …” Prisana was lost , not understand why must she be silent ? Does she mean when the knife cut her wrist she …must not scream?

Rina move on the bed, her face was in desperation and there was sparkler of tear in her eye “…you must help me …please! I’m begging you …do not say a word , no matter what happen ! I will reward you greatly, I promise . After tonight you can return home …”

Prisana nodded her head , “ …if you keep your word , I will follow thru ..”

The chamber was in total darkness; the only light was from the moon …shining its ray thru the window behind them , the storm is coming near and in the distant they heard a low rumble of the wind and a short lighting flashing in the room , then follow by a thunder , they saw each other by the quick light ---- suddenly , there was a loud knock on the door and the two quickly turn around .

The hour was nearly midnight and Rina knew she doesn’t have much time , “ …listen …not a word ! no matter what happen !!!...” she move off the bed and went inside the closet door , the knocking continue …louder and louder …as if it was racing against the storm .

Prisana was terrify by the loud bang and felt her heart was beating along side it. Then she heard Rina ‘s voice talking loudly by herself , “ …young master ! come in !!..” . Prisana suddenly realize what was happening and turn around to see the door swing open !! She quickly turn back and move to sit at the far end of the bed , her back was facing him and then she heard his voice

“ …Rina, where is the blood you promise . You know I can not stay long …it a full moon tonight ….if we want to do this , it must be quick ” he chuckle and pierce his green eye on a woman figure sitting on the edge of the bed . His hawk-eye vision was able to see thru the darkness as he slowly make his way toward the bed , she was wearing a…black gown ! His chest begin to rise and fall rapidly like stone drop , his vampire sense alert his conscience, … this felt so …familiar as if …it one of his dream !!

“ ..master !! not yet !!...” shouted Rina from inside the closet, she peek thru the door crack and saw the young master standing beside the bed while Prisana sitting still on the other side

“ …why ? you told me to come at this time and I did . we do not have much time ! I can not leave my chamber after midnight during a full moon and you knew that!! The only reason I came tonight , its because you promise me …the finest blood !...” his voice became harshly and grow irritated !! The dark cloud shift and clear the moon, light beam thru the glass window and reflect on the mirror . His eye follow the ray and caught her reflection in the mirror !!! The black veil !! He let out a loud roar ...and the storm roll in with clashing thunder bolt , flicking it light in the room . He was enrage and felt a torch of heat !!!

Prisana was frighten by his loud growl and turn around , the flashing thunder light reveal her face hidden behind a black veil and the demon eye glow in anger . She panic and ran to the darkness corner. The man in front of her is not …human !! A devil ! She let out a scream when the devil rush toward her and grab her neck with one power arm he lift her in the air , choking her to death !!She was gasping for air !!

“ …how dare you haunt me ! I’ll kill you !!!..” he flung her body on the bed , his breathing became …hard …almost panting . The hour strike midnight …the demon eye of his glow in full blast and his body became tight , increasing in size his biceps and thigh rip thru his robe …shredding it , the full moon was high in the sky causing his skin to turn completely white !!! He roar like a animal --- a beast of the night and his fang appear …long and sharp ! He open his mouth wide and tighten his jaw ,

Prisana witness the demon transform itself to a….vampire ! A white skinned …vampire , his lip was the color of blood and his fang was dripping with saliva . She was shivering in fear and tear was flowing down her eye , but she refuse to speak ! She had bit down her lip to silent the cries and tighten her grip on the bed sheet as she sit there and stare into his glowing eye . Rina was horrify by the image and fainted before his transformation end.

“ .... You witch ! You haunt me for many months and drive me nearly insane! You will be sore and rip tonight …black veil !...” his finger shred the remaining of his robe and expose his nudity , solid white …even the hair down his navel was completely the color of the moon! Prisana gasp at the sight and scatter across the bed but he grab her ankle and flip her over with no effect at all! “ …you not going anywhere ! Black veil ! Let me taste your blood !...” his run his tongue across his lip and watch the girl struggle to break free !! He laugh wickedly and shred the gown like a starving breast , he was enjoying the slow torture and once she is completely nude he watch the girl tremble as he hover over her body .

His hand came down to rub her small mount and open his mouth to take a bit – she scream at the sight of his fang and immediately close her eye. Preparing herself to be taken ….by a vampire !! His mouth touch her flesh with such raw hungry it was almost frighten and bone chilling, he was smacking his lip against her skin and his hand became fire stoking her body ..leaving mark on her arm and thigh . She felt as if he was making sport of her , by using his rough hand to bruise her skin ! The demon was wild with lust that when he enter her , it nearly lift her off the mattress but he pin her down with his power hand ! She was in tear ..the pain was unbearable as she continue to bit her lip to silent herself . The rain begin to pour and the tapping against the window increase , matching his thrust against her thigh . The pain had subside but he wasn't finish and continue all thru the night . He was tearing her apart and drawing her leg wide .Then ….when she thought it was over …he sink his fang into her neck and suck her blood . Her body became numb and her vision became blurry. She can feel his fang retreat and her body collapse . He roar …like a beast .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOO INTENSIFYING and sexy!!!! I am so in love with vampire Atichart!!
Cecilia, girl.. please make that poster soon!! I want to see this side of Atichart! He ate her and R'd her.. holy Mole........

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh this chapter was crazy good....i cant wait for more......

rina fainted....i taught she would be able to take it since she knew that he was a vampire already....

thanks sarn for the awesome update....ill be back for more bloody tomorrow....hehe

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW... OMG that was a freakin amazing :r-scene-pop-corn: ...shoot i had to stop my lakorn for this...so darn worth it too.. now we need a :baby-scene-pop-corn: ...

lol rina fainted...what a trip!!!.. but my poor prisana..shes gonna get them wobbly legs afterward??? :loool: he did enjoyed her all night long...i wonder if he will embraced her til morning??...and if he finds out that it was prisana..would he let all the other mistresses go???

im loving every min of this ...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that was... WOW!!!!! SO HOT!!!!! :clap:

I'm also in love with VAMPIRE AUM!!!! I'M GOING CRAZY OVER VAMPIRES!!!!! first, Edward Cullen and now, AUM the hot vampire!!! OMG... vampires... they are far more attractive and smoking, sizzling HOT than wizards... :lol: my harry potter days (I should say years... :lol:) are officially over...after being addicted to it for years... :lol: