Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
gosh this just gets better n better.....i could read this all day n not touch food nor watch lakorns......

update soon
for me.. I eat food and read at the same time. I ate a whole bowl of udon noodles while reading her latest update.

sarN

sarNie Granny
“…how much do you want for your …blood…”

Prisana was speechless , “..I-I …why my blood ?...”

“…because last night the young master came to me and we make passionate love –

“…madam’ please I do not wish to hear this …”

“…sorry , thing like this should be kept personal but last night the young master complain the difference and I..I think I know why … it because of you!”

“…me ? …”

“…your blood arouses him…”

“…why does blood arouses him?...”

“…y-you do not know ? it because he...a...a …” Rina move away from the door while her hand was fumbling with each other , she hesitate to reveal the secret and said “ …its against the rule to talk about the master or anything …at all. I’m asking for your help and in return I will reward you …”

The opportunity to gain wealth is a simple yes or no answer. Prisana thought about her family back home and the farm land that was ruin because of the flood. The last two years have been difficulty for everyone on the plantation. The reason she lost so much weight was because food was very scarce in the household and her family must share it among the worker , stress and the hardship she endure had wore her out completely that being a servant in the mansion was only half of what she gone thru. Now the mistress in front of her is giving her an….offer, something she really need and pray for. Prisana is not a selfish person nor is she greedy, her family had live on that land for many generation and her father had pawn it to build shelter for those that loses their home in the flood , it will be sad to see it taken away if interest is not meet every month.

“…just blood? and nothing more ?...”

“..yes , nothing more …”

“ ..then all I want is my farm land return back to my family …”

“..that all ? what about jewelry ? money? …”

“…there nothing more value to me than my ancestor‘s land…”

“ …I will grant it to you !”

“…how do you want my blood, soak in a cloth or pour in a cup?...”

Rina was over joy and ran to hug the servant girl , truly a gift from heaven to bring this girl to her ! With her blood, surly the young master will come to her every night and make love to her as lover do. A child might be possible and then her dream of being with young master will come true! She love him …so dearly and want him all to herself. Suddenly , tear was streaming down her face as she cry into the servant shoulder , “ …sorry , im too happy that all ..”

Prisana was touch that her blood can bring at least …one person happy and she felt as if she done a good deed. So far the mistress she came across with is truly wonderful and kind, none of them use their status to mistreat her, they offer advice and suggestion instead of scorning at her when thing wasn’t done right. Now this happen , she is grateful for Rina ‘s offering even though in exchange for her blood but that’s a fair trade.

“ …I have to get moving ..”

“ …I forgot , yes . Go finish your chore and come back to me later ...”Rina release her arm and step back with a smile

“ …yes ‘ madam ..” Prisana turn to unlock the door and left.

Tai is one of the gardener in the mansion he was told by the young master to ring the bell on the top tower. When ever the bell is ring this mean all the servant must gather up in the east wing . Prisana heard the bell and quickly run down the hallway to attend the meeting. All the servant line up in a single line and wait for the young master to appear , several minutes later the demon step in and follow behind him was 5 beautiful woman .

“ …these lovely lady will be the new mistress of Newahdee ..” said Aum

Prisana listen to the young master introducing the new mistress and realize how greedy he is with ...women. There are nearly 20 already in the chamber waiting to serve him but why does he goes out to find more? Does he bed difference woman every night in a month period ? How does he share his love among those woman ? Is he capable of loving anyone at all ? Does he realize how much those woman is hurting to see him in the arm of another ? The young master is …heartless , it the only conclusion she can think of . If indeed the rumor is ..true . He is a…vampire. Then all those woman is nothing but a ..meal to him. But is he really a…vampire ? Is it possible ? In this day of age ? Her thought was interrupted when Tai rung the bell again , indicating all servant to return back to their duty .

Later that night Prisana went to the west wing , as she walk down the long hallway , she couldn’t help but stop every once in a while to stare at the huge painting on the side wall , every painting had a moonlight included in their art work and the color texture was very gloomy – only dark color was use . She begin to wonder if all the painting in the mansion was done by the same artist? She continue down the dark hallway with only a lantern to guild the way , then suddenly she stop and walk backward . She turn to the side and stare at a portrait, the lady in the painting is very beautiful , it was the only painting that look lively and oddly enough she felt as if the woman is smiling at her . There was a moment of silent as she gaze into the painting as if something was luring her in and locking her eye into the feature of the woman . Something ...familiar …as if she meet her before ...many years ago.

“ …Prisana !!..”

Prisana nearly jump by the sound of her name and turn around , “ ..madam ?..”

“ …come inside my chamber …”

“ ..yes madam..” she follow the mistress inside ,

Rina close the door behind them , “ …you seen the new mistress ?..”

“ ..yes…”

“…That why I need your blood ! He will keep having mistress until--- “

“ ..until ?...”

“..never mind, the next full moon is in 7 days and master will come to me again because he given me a second chance and I will prove to him ..”

“ ..what should I do ? …”

“…all I need you to do , is on that night you must wear this outfit here …” Rina grab the clothes from the bed and handed it to the servant .

Prisana receive it and notice the outfit is …a thin black gown with matching ..veil ? “ …I have to wear this veil ? …”

“ ..you must cover your face with it , during the full moon his strength is like a roaring lion and he usually spend his night alone in the chamber and refuse to seen any mistress but this time he will come to me because …I promise him …the finest blood that night”

“ … my blood , how will you get it ? …”

“ …after you change into the outfit , come to my chamber …”

“…and you ? …”

“…I will be with you , don’t worry …”

Prisana look down on the clothes in her hand and then back to the mistress face , there was question she want to ask but – decided not to. Beside , she already make up her mind to help Rina with this and in return the family ‘s land . Surely , nothing will go wrong ? It just a simple ...drop of blood , she can get that back with food and water . With that in mind , she said “ …alright , I’ll be in your chamber in the next full moon ..”

“ …thank you!..”

Prisana left the mistress room and quickly walk down the hallway while cling the black gown against her chest. In the distant she heard a giggling sound of a woman? Scar by the voice she run the rest of the way to her room .

sarN

sarNie Granny
the next scene will be heart pounding , visualize a vampire in rage and by the power of the full moon his strenght is like hungry beast

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg SarN please tell me you will update again tonight..for i might die waiting for it ...i might have a dream of the next scene..but nothing beats reading the actual thing!!!

great update..kept me on the edge of my seat..literally (im on the edge of my bed) :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
this is so good... I hate myself for reading this now cos i m so addicting. I should have waited till you finish it ... but I really cant help it cos I like yr stories... lakorn put aside now but only sarn's fic...hehehe please update it by tonight.... thanks...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it's entertaining, but i'm happy it's just a fan ficition and not a lakorn. i think i can't stand to see aff as a meal for a vampire.

lady0fdarkness

wow....... I love this fic!! I actually had goosebumps reading it... imagining the dark mysterious halls of this mansion and the desperation from Rina. Oh no honey... it's not a simple drop of blood!! Oh gosh..... I fear the worst for Prisana. Vamp Atichart is going on a rampage?? Ahhh...... sexxxxxxxxyyyyyyy. :drool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
the next scene will be heart pounding , visualize a vampire in rage and by the power of the full moon his strenght is like hungry beast
that's what I'm waiting for!!!! :drool: :drool:

great update!! :clap:

the woman on the painting... it seems familiar to prisana, right?... perhaps that woman was her grandmother or someone related to her and that could be the woman whom aum's father fell in love with before... I remembered reading somewhere here that aum's father was in love with a human but I think the woman died... (please correct me if I'm wrong... :lol:) maybe aum's father fell in love with the human because of her fine blood and since I assume she's related to prisana, then eventually prisana also has the fine blood that these vampires are craving for... it's just like history repeating itself... before it was aum's father and the woman on the painting and now, it's aum's and prisana's turn... gosh, I hope I'm making sense here... :lol:

lady0fdarkness

^^ good observation! I too think Prisana have some sort of connection...

oh my... thinking of the big bad Atichart on a rampage is giving me goosebumps.
I want to see a poster........ anyone making one? :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
that is very nice donna...i too have a feeling shes related to the lady in the painting as well.

hmm...when i read this..i was also thinking of count dracula... and then images of the vampires from my date with a vampire I, II & III?? also flashes before my eyes...
(ending was sorta corny btw... <_< ) :lol:

oh i found out that i didnt die last night from waiting LOL...gosh..i wanted to continue the fic in my dream..but i cant seem to remember what i dreamt of...but i know i did..cause i sure as heck didnt wanna wake up this morning.. (oh wait thats every morning :lol: )

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
all this talk bout vampire knights' shall i give that one a try? ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ms. Nawahdee enter the chamber of her husband, the sound of his breath was harshly “…master, your meal is ready. This week you haven’t touch a drop …”

“...leave me, let me die …”

“…not yet …not until im satisfy, tell me …how can our son receive high-quality blood from a woman? …”

“…when a woman is in ecstasy that is when she produce fine blood…”

“…the finest of all …still doesn’t full him …”

“…you should know a vampire doesn’t get full forever but …enough to survive on a daily basic”

“…but I want a grandson ! I need a woman blood that can produce a child for Aum…”

“…a vampire can only have a child with a human but a vampire can not have a child with their own kind, the secret laid in the human itself , you should had already know the secret …then Aum wouldn’t had been conceive ”

“ …shut up ! it was because of you that why Aum was born ! You wanted a child and I got you a child !

“…I do not blame you for your decision. I love Aum as much as you. He will always be my son…”

“…if you love him then …live for him, feed on your meal…”

“…you will never understand, my dear wife ...”

“…I do understand ! You haven’t forgot about that human! I should just tore down her portrait!!...”

“ …no ! leave it ! it all I have !...”

“ …then feed on your meal , you are getting weak again …” Ms. Nawahdee walk out the room and nodded her head at a young woman , who standing by the door . “ …this time give him more than usual ..” said Ms. Nawhadee and exit . Then several minute later when the clock strike midnight a scream was heard through out the hallway and chamber.

The next morning there was five new chairs on the dinning table, the new mistresses hadn’t custom to having breakfast with so many people on the table. They complain about the hottest of the room when everyone is stealing the air they breath. Aum was annoyed by new mistresses and curse under his breath, damn …human. Even the chamber they stay in they complain about the color and furniture, causing the servant in the mansion to rearrange the inside design to suit their madam. Since they were new all the old mistress hide their discomfort but inside they hated the newbie. Aum disapprove of affection being display in public, another word -- openly in front of human – it either in his chamber or …their ! But the newbie wasn’t aware of his dislike and would cling to him like a slug . There even time he was kissed in front of everyone and he let out a loud grumble, indicating he is angry. When his temper is tamper the demon in him became aggressive and scorn at every living soul he see. He doesn’t like to social and if he could he wish to …avoid the mistress indulges on him . He was a man that enjoy isolation to the darkness corner of the mansion and his expression was lonesome – at time cruel. His lip were always a thin line and the cloth he wore is either black or black , with slick back hair , back straight , solid build and tall like a mountain. His giant size was intimidating, if someone would see him on a street they will think he a rebellion cult.

Prisana was directed to clean the new mistresses chamber early that morning , as she walk down the long hallway she pass the young master making love to one of the new mistress in the chamber , the door was wide open and Prisana was startle by the screaming sound that she rush inside , thinking something bad had happen but only to witness the passionate lover on the bed and the young master was towering on top of the new mistress . He was still moving when Prisiana froze at the scene , luckily they were under a blanket , if not – surely she will have to wash her eye out with soap and more soap !

“ ..im sorry …im sorry …” she quickly lower head when the young master turn to face her .

“ …leave !! close the door behind you !..” he shouted

Prisana turn on her heel and run out the chamber, closing the door. She shiver at the thought, the young master is a lusty man ! It doesn’t matter what time of the day it is , he will take any available mistress just like that! The man is always hungry, even after 25 mistresses , she over heard Ms. Nawahdee planning to find more for her son in the next social function that held at the end of this month ? Luckily , according to the servant in the house the young master never laid eye on female servant because a man of his status only settle for fine blood and Prisana was relief. She fear of his harassment due to his playboy life style but her thought is …silly, the young master is surrounded by beautiful woman he wouldn’t have the time ! But even if he is interest in her …there no way she will agree. The man is heartless and cruel. All she wants is the farm land back and then she will leave this ghostly mansion. The next full moon is getting close.

It was a warm night when Aum had that same dream again , it was a woman in black veil stabbing his heart with a knife …over and over ! He was in pain and panting in his sleep, sweat was dripping down his face as he lay restless on the bed . With a loud roar his glowing green eye flip open and he got up to a sitting position , gasping for air as he search the dark room . His hand came up to touch the area where his heart is, it was pounding like a drum. He was furious that a dream can make him overwhelm with fear !! As a vampire …fear is the last thing to have !! This dream must of mean something ! Hell ..if the woman in his dream was to appear before his eye , god be his witness …he will kill her ! Rip her to pieces! She dare to come into his dream and make a fool out of him !

Ms. Nawahdee was in her chamber , there was no light inside as she sat there in the darkness talking to a man .

“…you had been very helpful to me …”

“…it a pleasure to serve you …” said the man and came off the bed to kneel before the old lady

“…leave...before anyone see you …”

“…yes’ madam ..” the man reach for her hand and kiss it . He rise up and exit .

Mr. Nawahdee move off the bed and walk toward the window, she look up into the dark sky . There was blood on the corner of her mouth and she lick it clean with her tongue. A smile form across her face.

The following morning Rina went to the east wing looking for Prisana, but was disappointed when one of the servant said she left to return home and won’t be back till late after noon. Rina went back to her chamber and waited for hours until finally the door to her chamber was open .

“…you call madam ? …”

“…thank god , you came back …” Rina run to hug the servant .

“…I went to tell my family the good news...”

“…yes , very good news indeed . after tonight you can have anything!” Rina release her arm and was smiling. She was excited and can’t hardly wait till the young master see what she have to offer! He will be her …only her!

“ …if nothing else , I’ll return to my chores …”

“ ..goes on ! remember come to my chamber tonight …”

“ ..yes madam …”

Prisana left the chamber and in the hallway she run into one of the new mistress , she stop and greet her , “ …good after noon madam ..”

“ …please , do not talk to me and next time address me as madam’ Parai..”

“ …yes madam ‘ Paria..”

Paria turn to look at the servant and was surprise how beautiful she is !! “…you …a servant or one of the master mistress !!..” she said angrily . she doesn’t mind sharing a lover among the hi-class woman but if she have to share him with …a servant then …that is hell!!!

“ ..no ! none of that..”

“…get out of my face then !...”

“..yes …” Prisana was shaken by the tone of her voice and quickly leave

lady0fdarkness

Atichart in black on black... :drool: my favorite color.. and I love a man in black... wow, this is getting so good....... I wonder about the protrait now... hmm....

thanks for the update.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update sarn.....keep it coming like i always as....

yes im curious about the portrait too.....i wonder whos it of n wat happened between the dad n her.....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i didnt read the update yet..but i now i have a change of heart...
that lady in the portrait could be umm's biological mother?

why it looks familiar to prisana maybe cause umm have the same resemblances? hahah and she can still be related to the lady in the portrait..to future daughter in law... :lol:

that mysterious girl in the black veil that is in umm's dream..isnt that the same outfit that prisana has to wear on the day of the full moon occassion?

will umm get to meet prisana before she even goes near madam rinas' chamber... cause wouldnt umm be on his way over there too...for the promise made by madam rina? *rub hands together..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
maybe prissana's blood is like the main girl in "vampire knight"?
speaking of vampire knight, I'm still on the 1st episode... :lol: I'm not in the mood to watch it right now coz I'm currently super addicted to Twilight!! :lol:

great update!!! the father is really desperate to die... but I think vampires are not easy to die so good luck to him... :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Atichart in black on black... :drool: my favorite color.. and I love a man in black... wow, this is getting so good....... I wonder about the protrait now... hmm....

thanks for the update.

ow lome, how could you be attracted by a vampire? i can't, even if he's soooo good looking. brrrrr, brrrr, brrrr