Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz for realz.....vampires are addiciting.....just like they need blood....we need more of this....lolz.....

cecilia

Staff member
wow. good update .. addicting, more than lakorn for sure. Lol

i sensing him hungry for more. i smell blood too. where are thou, pls update soon. Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
The servants were line up to the side waiting to be call as they watch their master and madam enjoying their breakfast. Aum left the table and approach the servants, there was a smell of human, his vampire sense was alerted. The servant lower their head as the young master walk pass each of them , the mistress was still laughing and talking among each other in the background while the young master search for the culprit and he stop in front of the new servant.

“…did you bleed …” his voice was calm yet strong

“…y-y-yes…” reply Prisana, lowering her head in fear

He make a sound almost like a heavy sigh and take a step closer , towing his full length in front of her – it was frightening , his size was like a giant ready to crush any human with his powerful arm . Then he lean forward to smell the scent from the new servant, his head was at the side of her ear and then he pull back.

“…look at me!” he demanded

She hesitated and was shook in fear as her body shiver but as a servant she must do as she was command, slowly she tilt her head back and look up into the demon eye.

“…in this house, blood must not go to waste. if you bleed do not wash it out with water , you must use a towel to soak it out first and then tend your wound , as for the bloody towel you must give it to Tai ”

“..w-w-what if those blood is a woman cycle ?...” she ask and immediately wish she haven’t ! The growling sound from him wasn’t a bit amuse by her question and his serious expression mute her.

“…those are bad blood, the odor is repulsive! Use your brain …human” he snort

“…y-yes master …” she lower head in embarrassment

Aum stare down on the shaking servant and thought about scorning the living hell out of the poor soul because her question had start a low snickering among the other servants and when Aum turn to blaze at them with his expression, they abruptly became silent.

When breakfast was over the mistress left to goes about their business while the servant cleans up. Mana is the head housemaid, in her late 60, strict and authoritarian . All the servant fear her and dare not object to any given task she commanded . Her wrinkle old face hardly smile or laugh , always seriously and demanding , her gray hair roll up into a bun and the reading glasses she wore fall down to the tip of her nose .

“ ..YOU!!..” Mana shouted while pointing her finger at the new servant .

“…y-yes ..”

“…from now on your duty every morning is making up bed in every chamber of the mansion and any clothes needed to be wash you must take care of it before high noon..”

“…yes…”

Mana look over her glasses and was surprise how pretty the new servant is, with such a face she will never survive the young master‘s eye and with a small body like her, surely he will crush her bone. Everyone know the young master disapprove of petite woman and since this young lady is a servant, it unlikely to catch the young master attention but …a man lust is like a hungry dog , even the lowest of the lowest will taste delicious. Mana had been with the family even before the young master was born and she doesn’t want history to repeat itself, if she can prevent it – she will! Suddenly the old lady felt a flick of hatred against the new servant.

Every morning Prisana does her task as she was told but it was to much , before there was five servant assign to help wash the laundry but now it had reduce to only Prisana. It was stressful and agony to finish everything before high noon but she manage to undergo all the hardship without any complain because she need the job and the salary, her family at home is depending on her . All the servant in the mansion was aware of the unfairly treatment , they all know Mana disliked the new servant but there nothing they can do , going against Mana is like death sentence!

When night fall is the only time she can rest and after a long day of work her body aches , her hair was disarrange and a long bath seen impossible ! There are more than 30 servant in mansion and using the bath house is a pain ! She can not bath herself longer than 5 minute without someone banging the wooden stall , if it was back at home …by now the river is bubbling with soap . Just then she remember there a lake in the backyard, she can see it from the window of her room and she thought about taking a swim before bed time but she was to tire . It was nearly 11pm when she woke up sweating, the night was hot then usual even with the window open there was no air . She decided to bath, she grab a bowl and a towel and went outside into the night . The cricket cry and the owl howl as she walks quickly across the field --- wear only a towel. Once she reach the lake she smile happily and turn to look around for there any sight of human or… vampire. After several minute of scanning the premise her confidence was returning and drop the towel, she slowly walk into the cold water. The tingling rush runs down her body as she sink herself into the mist of the lake , the feeling was refreshing as she wash her body – unaware of the glowing green eye that rest upon her .

Suddenly she heard a cracking sound in the wood and was startle , she rise from the water and came to shore , her arm was wrap around her chest as she search for the towel but there was none to be found ! The moonlight was bright enough , everything was visible -- there no way she had misplace it !! Panic and cold , she decided to walk toward the servant house naked , hoping and praying nobody will see her! Suddenly her path was block by a dark figure and she gasp when look up to see who it were , the glowing green eye of his terrify her and without farer thought she turn to ran the other way but his hand grab her upper arm and swing her round ..until their body crash into each other.

“ …why are you out here ! you broken the rule , nobody is allow out of their room after midnight ..”

“…I...I... just want to bath in lake...” her voice was shakily, his grip was hurting her arm and she let out a low scream of pain

“ …let me see your face !...” his other free hand he grab her chin and push upward so the moonlight will shine down her face

“…you hurting me…”

pze

sarNie Adult
sarn update soon i wanna know wat happens.......

this is too good.....n for realz i rather read this then watch lakorns.....so much more addicting

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
what a page turner.. I read this hungrily like the vampire. It was scary, but still a bit romantic... I hope the big bad Aum doesn't hurt Prisana.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
more pls!!! :lol:

there will be an R-scene on the next chapter... I can sense it... Aum will rape Prisana on the lake(not actually on the water but probably under the tree by the lake...:rolleyes:), under the moonlight...that would be EXTREMELY HOT!!!! :loool:

don't mind my assumptions... I know it's quite silly... :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
more pls!!! :lol:
there will be an R-scene on the next chapter... I can sense it... Aum will rape Prisana on the lake(not actually on the water but probably under the tree by the lake...:rolleyes:), under the moonlight...that would be EXTREMELY HOT!!!! :loool:

don't mind my assumptions... I know it's quite silly... :lol:
...well, most of my drama fiction ...all have r' scene :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Her face flung toward the moonlight, the droplet water on her skin was still visible and Aum was nearly madness “…it you ...again!! if you want to stay here you must abide by the rule …human!”

“…yes, master !...”

He shove her away but the force cause her to lose balance and fall to the ground, she move her leg to shield the area where the moonlight hadn’t shine and cross her arm nervously to hide all evidence of her nakedness but the sight was pitifully a waste of effort ! Aum wasn’t a bit arouse by such human …flesh , “ …no need to hide your treasure or lock those leg , I had seem it nearly a 1000 time ! You human is all the same …but you is probable the worst of all…so petite…” he smirked ,

“ …then , please master ...do not look at me ..” she pleaded , shaking in fear as she sat there on the grass with her legs fold and arm still cross , lowing her head to stare at the ground hoping it will prevent the embarrassment .

“ … I do what ever I please. You have no right or rank to even make a bargain with me! If I want to observe, your duty is to display for me! Get up ! Now! I say NOW…” his roar cause all the night creature to scatter away , even the owl no longer ask question and the cricket sound had disappear .

Prisana was in tear and the fear weaken her leg, “...master please…”

“ ..darn to disobey me ?..” he bend down and grab her arm , jerking her upward with no effect at all ! His eye glow in angry as he stare down at the human that dare to test him, “..now stand still ..do not cross your arm ..i warn you …the punish will be hell…” he release her arm and step back to take a view

She was trembling all over but she must obey the master order or else he will punish her – or even worst …fire her! The resolve is something she can’t afford and with that in mind she drop her arm and loose her guard , standing there fully expose of her body to the demon of some sort … but the humiliation of it all was twisting her stomach into a knot . Her eye was tightly shut to spare the embarrassment and all she heard was his heavy breathing, almost grasping for air and the moonlight probable does her no justice! O’ how she wish this night will end! Just then, she felt something wet and sticky running along her chest and trail downward to her navel – she stiffed. It was like a slug …or a tongue stroking itself against her skin and she blushed when the slow torture stop at the center of her womanly part and at that point she was force to open her eye , “ ..stop! ..” she shouted but there was nobody in sight , nothing but distant wind . It was almost ghostly that the young master disappear into thin air and Prisana was relief that he was gone but the feeling she felt a while ago seen so real yet she can’t describe what it were that was touching her ? The more she wonder the more scar she get and turn to run the rest of the way, while the glowing green eye watch her in the distant.

The next morning while cleaning one of the mistress chamber Prisana found a whip beside the bed and wonder what item is use for ? While holding the whip , she was unaware of someone coming in and said “ …the whip is use to tame a beast ..” said the mistress

“ ..madam ‘ im sorry …I do not mean too ..” Prisana return the item back where she found it

“ ..call me Le …”

“ …yes madam’ Le..”

“…you probable new? ..”

“ …yes..”

“ … very pretty , probable more that anyone in this mansion ..”

“…im just a farmer daughter, my skin is rough---”

Le laugh , “ …my dear , it does not matter if your skin is rough or old , it your blood that matter …”

“ ..what ? ..”

“…you will understand …soon…” Le walk across the room and sat down in front of the mirror , “ ..come here ..comb my hair ..”

“ ..yes..” Prisana move to stand behind the mistress , reach for the comb and begin to comb out the long wavy hair

“ …I like you , do you want to become my …personal servant ? I grown tire of my old one, she ugly and quiet …” Le giggle

“ …im afraid it can’t be done . Mana said my duty is strictly cleaning the bed chamber and the laundry …”

“ …O? what a pity . I want someone to talk to ….”her voice was sad and lonely

“ ..is there something I can help you with ? ..”

“…unless you know a potion that will make a woman pregnant with their lover , yes …please help me ..”

“ …sorry …”

“ …it ok , there probable no potion at all . I been a mistress for nearly 3 years but can not be conceive …is that possible? is there something wrong with me ? …”

“ …perhaps it not time , god will bless you a child one day …”

Le giggle, “ thank , I really like you ..”

“…my parent were marry for 10 year till I was born ..”

“…really ? – but my situation is different , to be pregnant my blood have to be excellent and to do so my body have to be in ecstasy but every time I reach ecstasy my blood can only be … a meal . Im very sad . I love master so much and I can not bear to see him in the arm of other mistress , if I were to be pregnant I know for sure he will love me more ..”

“…I don’t understand . What do blood have to do with pregnancy ? what is a …meal? ”

“ …I shouldn’t talk about this , its against the …rule …”

Prisana shiver, remembering the punishment “...sorry… ” she continue to comb the mistress hair afterward she left the chamber and walk down the long hallway , she wonder about the conversation of madam’ Le , perhaps the rumor is true about the Nawahdee ?! Then the young master is probable a …vampire! Then why else blood is needed to produce a ...child?

“ …Prisana !..”

“ ..yes ? ..” she turn around to answer

Rina rush toward the servant, “ …I need your blood!!!...”

“..madam , I don’t understand ..”

“ ..you must help me ! Please! I’ll give you anything you desire! Wealth? Jewelry? Anything!!..” her face was in tear and desperate

“…anything ? …”

“ …yes, please …anything your heart desire …”

“…but right now I have to do my chores..”

“…leave it ! come with me !..” Rina didn’t wait and drag the servant to her chamber

Prisana was confuse by her action and try to convince the mistress to let her leave but the young lady run to lock the door and block it, “ …madam …there laundry---”

“ …I learn from Tai that your family is in need of money ! Great deal of money to restore back their farm ! Is that true ?”

“ ..yes ..”

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..yes , it to disturbing for your eye , your innocent eye !! ...you have to be twisted or perverted to like toriko aigan shouju , and im guilty as charge :lol: the main guy is a child molester , funnie ...cuz i prefer younger boy .. i can relate to him -----> -- j/k! :p

LMAO SarN...so i guess im just as guilty as well!!! o'well!!

omg so this is what i have been missing on..

i freaking love vampires.. this is GREAT!!! im so addicted now.. dangit..i have so many lakorns to watch..but all that is push away for now.. (shoot i wanna say screw it) lol

yep prisana is aff..im starting to dislike rina..shes using prisanas' blood to get umms' pleasure.

donna is so funny..in the lake. under the tree on the grass...how bout all three places??!!

gosh i picture a super handsome umm right now... i wonder if my blood is fine blood or not! :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
so vampiry.. I hope I make sense. Hehe..

The vampires are so lustful and hungry for blood. Sexy..
i so agree with you!! I think vampires are very sexy... :lol: and my friends think I'm weird coz I find vampires hot... :loool: I guess they really don't know what kind of vampire I'm talking about... :loool:

donna is so funny..in the lake. under the tree on the grass...how bout all three places??!!

gosh i picture a super handsome umm right now... i wonder if my blood is fine blood or not! :loool:
me too... i wonder if my blood is an excellent kind... I better ask aum... :lol:

**donna gets a needle and pricks her finger. she then calls AUM the VAMPIRE :drool: to taste her blood**

AUM: hmmmm.... your blood.... it's not a very good quality but it tastes like... orange juice?! :huh:

see, my blood is not a fine blood but it's delicious...:loool

:loool: omg... 3 places? I LOVE IT!!!

I think another lemon oneshot is forming in my head... :lol:

anyway, I love the update so much!!! more pls!!! ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
im craving for some more SarN...come back soon pls... i want to see more umm and prisana encounters... so romantic..somehow like lome had mention!

LMAO donna...orange juice...eh..i wonder what my blood taste like!? ive been drinking lots of water..i hope it doesnt taste like "water" lol ..shoot but it is a very important source that keep us human alive...just what the vampire ordered... :p :lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
gosh this just gets better n better.....i could read this all day n not touch food nor watch lakorns......

update soon