Midnight Mistress :: Aum/Aff

sarN

sarNie Granny
you finally started it!!! :yahoo:

I'm loving this already...yesterday, I started reading Twilight and last night I also started watching Vampire Knights and now this... I think I'm addicted to vampires right now... :lol:

i know , i can't resist them vampire lmao....it going hard for me to switch from comdey to drama ..i don't know but i was sitting around doing nothing...and ..lol

pze

sarNie Adult
girl that last sentence got me....i cant wait too see wat will actually happen when he does fall in love with a human since we all know thats bound to come......

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i know , i can't resist them vampire lmao....it going hard for me to switch from comdey to drama ..i don't know but i was sitting around doing nothing...and ..lol
i agree... vampires are so hard to resist especially if the vampire is AUM... :drool: I can picture aum with fangs and ready to suck aff's blood... HOT... :lol:

sulad

sarNie Adult
OMG!
I didn't know you're also writing this story too.
Oh! My.
You're getting me excited already.
Now I'll be addicted to both of your stories.
Can't wait to read more.
I'm already lovin it.
:D

nikki1786

LizQuen
desperate woman.... LMAO~! im imagining the whole description as anime... ^^ the woman's face... CORNER of WOE...... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
The door creak open and Ms. Nawahdee step inside the dark room, the large bed was position horizontal along the transparent window and the moon was visible thru the glass . She was holding a lantern to guide her way and stop just few step from the bedpost

“…master, are you hungry...”

On the bed laid an old man with long silver gray hair and his face was pale like the moon with wrinkle that mark his age . “ ..no, go away you witch ..” his voice was weak , nearly in death .

“…very good choice of word, indeed im a witch and it’s …all because of you …”

“…leave...”

“…not until you have your meal ..” she put the lantern down on table beside the bed , the light beam toward the old man and he roar like a lion bring his arm forward to shade himself from the ray

“ …close the light !...”

“…your strength had weaken because you refuse your meal! I will not let you die. You will suffer for eternality under my presence!”

“…it does not matter if I live in pain because with out her, I had already in torment…”

“…fool! Just for a measly human? If you want I can find hundred to serve you!”

The old man chuckle, “…impossible! How can you bring the dead back alive?”

“ …you are right , I do not possessive such power but I can find a replacement …”

“ …nobody can replace her . You should had known that when you brought all those women to my bed chamber. Only her, will make my heart spring back to life again but without her, my existent is ...meaningless…” tear gleam down his wrinkle face and he sigh deeply,

“…why are you shredding those human tear again ? the woman is dead! Why have you not forgotten about her yet?”

“ …as long as I live , her memory will always be with me ..”

“ …you bastard ! I am your wife and you dare to moan for another woman !”

“…forgive me for being unfaithful but my yearning for that woman had never left my heart...”

Ms. Nawahdee was trembling in angry as she tighten her fist and pierce her eye at the man that was once …her husband. They were once lover and was inseparable in their younger year until …a human came between them and destroy the love they once share with each other into …hatred! Over the years she had try to find a replacement but none of the mistress have the quality blood that can satisfy her husband! The mansion is flooded with women from difference ages, being held in their bed room until feeding time. Those women were from hi-class family and were brought forward to be a mistress of Mr. Nawahdee and in return a large sum of money was given to the family. There were mistresses that wish to leave the estate after finding out the truth about the family‘s secret and most of time they were release but only if they swore to never reveal the secret they discover and if they break the vow , their body will be found dead along the stream somewhere .

“ …very well said !...” she said it with bitter sarcasm and continue , “ our son is nearly 33 why haven’t he impregnate any women . why is this so ? …”

“…he can not have children...”

“ ..you lying!...I want grandchildren! I want vampire blood to run down their vein ! Our line must carry forward! ”

“ ...a vampire seed will only settle in a body that produce great quality of blood that can satisfy them and if he doesn’t fine that type of blood in a woman’s body then he can not have children with her ”

“…to produce fine blood, their body must be in ecstasy and our son had bed several women up till now but…why...why...none of those woman can produce such blood for our son ?!”

“…the secret laid in the human , even if I explain …you will never understand…”

“…very well, if you do not want to tell …so be it !” she storm out the room and on her way out there was a young woman standing by the door , “ ..go feed him ..”

The young woman nodded her head and walk inside , closing the door behind her and a couple minute later there was a screaming sound heard across the hallway of the mansion. Inside each chamber laid a mistress shivering in bed and plunging the pillow into her ear to block the horrible sound . The hour was at midnight.

The next morning at the dinning room all the mistress was seated according to their order, the table stretch long across the floor nearly 10 feet in diameter and all the window was cover with long red drape so the light was able to escape from the side and the color help lighten up the room . Ms. Nawahdee sat at the head of the table while her son to the left and breakfast was serve by servants, hurrying themselves to attend the huge table . There was nearly 20 mistress in the room, each was beautiful and lively – even though everyone is aware of their situation but living with the Nawahdee had it purposes. They receive weekly allowance, their family at home will receive compensation, the mistress receive freedom to go anywhere they desire during the day time, their own servant, they were allow to attend the family social function and if those that’s wishes to leave forever ….is free to go after making a vow !Other than that the mistress enjoy the luxury life that was offer – in exchange for their...blood.

Aum sat quietly with his eye fix on the plate, though a vampire doesn’t have to consume food to survive but they can still taste and enjoy the meal but their hungry will not be full without human blood once or twice a week , if they refuse to feed their body will become weak and soon dissolve into dust . He turn to look down the table, watch the woman talk and laugh among each other. He never understand why human love to social, to him it was rather dull and boring. The thing he does to occupy is time was outside sporting when the sun isn’t high he would goes into the daylight and ride horses, hunting , practice shooting or swimming in the lake. Those activity under the daylight require a great deal of energy, so feeding would increase to 3 or 5 time a week as needed to boost up his strength. Blood was never a problem for him, there are plenty that willingly offer it to him and even their body.

“…Aum, is there something wrong? …” Ms. Nawahdee asked

“…nothing …”

“…tonight I held another function , in search for new mistresses for you …”

“…how many this time ?...”

“…5 ladies will do for now, our household is coming a barn yard…”

“…excuse me madam, there a family waiting to see you in the living room ..” said one of the servant.

“…I be there in a sec…”

The servant exit. Ms. Nawahdee rise from the table and follow. In the living room was three people waiting for the lady of the house. The couple was husband and wife , came with them is their daughter name Prisana. The family are farmer on the east bank of Seclon , they had been living in poverty for 2 years because of the flood that ruin their crop and cause them a massive lost of money . With nowhere to turn they decided to bring their daughter to be a mistress of Ms. Nawahdee and in return some compensation.

“ ….she is very young , are you sure ? ..” said Ms. Nawahdee , sitting back with her leg cross while examining the young girl that was sitting on the floor with her leg neatly fold , the parent was also on the floor sitting beside her . The young girl didn’t lift her face up but Ms.Nawahdee can tell she was nervous.

“…we really need the money, she can be a servant if not a mistress...” said the mother.

“…my husband mistress is from the hi-class family but your daughter is just a farm girl. Her quality doesn’t match the criteria..”

“…please , anything will do ! we need money !..” cries the father

“ ..very well, follow my servant to get the money and your daughter can stay here..”

The parent rise from the floor with tear in their eye and wanted to embrace their daughter one last time before the departure, Prisana look up at them with sad eye and nodded her head, “…leave and take care of yourself”

The mother let out a sob then quickly covers her mouth to silent the sound as her husband held her in his arm and they follow the servant to the back.

Ms. Nawahdee said “…your status is a commoner so your blood is probable low in quality, you will became one of the mistress’s servant then …”

“….yes’ madam …” said Prisana putting her hand together

“ …there only a couple rule in the house if fail to do so you will be punish , you must not leave your room after midnight , you are not allow to enter the master bedroom with out my permission, whatever you saw or hear in this mansion you must not talk about it to anyone , do we have that clear ? …”

“ ..yes’ madam ..”

“ …your parent will receive the large sum and you will earn a monthly salary , if one day you will leave this estate – I advise you to shut up about anything you discover here ..or else …”

“ ..or else ? …”

“ …death might approach you …”

Prisana gasp in horrify and shakily nodded her head , “ …not a word madam..”

“ ..very well, one of my servant will show you around the house …”

Later that night a social function was held, the laughter and chit-chat echo through out the ball room . Women were dress in elegant evening dresses while the men in black bow and tuck. Classical music was play in the background by a hire band , servant walking around with tray of dessert and fine wine. Ms. Nawahdee came down the stair in a diamond white dress and her pose was swift , her beauty define the age ! Her hair was roll up revealing the blue crystal necklace that got everyone in the room stun and flock their daughter toward the host . One by one they introduce their daughter and Ms. Nawahdee carefully examine them while the mistress in the background was giggling among themselves, knowing what will became of those rich daughter !

Aum stood by the buffet table and sipping his wine, smirking at the crowd of people that surround his mother – pathetic human! His hair was slick back fully exposing his husband face and the tuck he wore bring out the gentlemen role he possess , standing there with his back straight and one hand behind his back while the other holding a glass of wine.

“…come here little lady !..” he call at one of the servant that walk pass him

She turn around, holding a tray of wine and approach the man “ …yes master ..”

Aum notice her unsteadily hand holding the tray and look up into her face , remarkably she was not bad looking and he was quite surprise she a servant “ ..are you new ? what your name ?..”

“ ..Prisana ..”

“…your hand is shaking, there many important people here tonight , do not embarrass us with your lack of skill ..” he replace the empty glass of wine with another one from the tray

“ …yes, master..” she lower head and tighten her grip on the tray

The rest of the evening went smoothly and when the hour nearly strikes midnight all the guest was ask to leave. While all the servant in the house clean up and lock all the gates. Prisana was told to turn off all the light and blow out all the candle light in every room of the mansion. She came into a hallway that lead to the master room and she was unaware the room was off limited.

“ ..Prisana !!..” said one of the servant

“ ..yes !..” she turn around and follow the servant down stair to finish cleaning up the ball room.

It was nearly midnight when a sound awakens Prisana from a deep sleep as if someone or something was tap over her shoulder and whisper against her ear. The room that she stay in was small consist of one window with a backyard view and a twin size mattress on the floor. The room was stuffy and she got up to open the window , the cool air blow in and in the distant night was a full moon . She misses her parent and tear begin to flow. Suddenly , there was a screaming sound coming from somewhere and her ear shot up in horror . Frighten by the sound she immediately crawl back into the blanket and pull it over her head . Perhaps the rumor is true about this mansion ? They are …vampire! The thought scar her and she wish to return home but it to late . Her parent needed the money and she need a job to support them until everything at the farm is straighten out, in the mean time …she must endure as a vampire’ servant.

The next morning Prisana was call to attend one of the mistress chamber , when she got there the young lady was throwing everything insight. There was angry and tear in the young lady expression

“ ..get out !! leave me alone !!..”

“ …madam’ please calm down..”

“ .. Why ! Why can’t I get pregnant !! Why!!..” scream the young lady and throw another vase , this time it hit Prisana on the head

“ ..ouch ..” she touch the wounded area and draw her hand back , there was blood.

“ …blood !! ..” the young lady rush toward the servant and use her hand to stop the flowing but it was useless ! There was so many blood!

“ …what is all that racking !!..” said a voice from the hall way

The young lady know who it was and push the servant toward the closet , “ listen , stay in there and don’t get out ! ..” she push the servant inside and close the door .

Prisana was puzzle and was in pain , she kept quiet while hiding inside .

“ …what is all this ?!..” said Aum , stepping inside a room that look as if it been rampage .

“ …im upset ! ..” storm the young lady

“ …why is there blood? …” his eye glow in green and snatch her arm upward , blood should never goes to waste !! He begin to lick the blood stain on her hand .

cecilia

Staff member
WOW. i love this vampire and human love story.
its' new and intriguing ..
i love the commotion and the way aum portray in here.
BLOOD SHOULD NEVER GOES TO WASTE. EVERY DROPS COUNT!!

PRISANA is an interesting young lady. She must be Aff? I hope so.
i really like it so far. keep it up. can't wait to read more.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ahhhhhhhhh............ I'm so darn excited! It's very good so far.. this is so my kind of fiction. I love it... Thanks sarN. You the best!

Aum is so sexy in here..... :drool:
I want him to suck my blood too. :D

I can't wait for the vamp/human romance.. I was a big fan of Spike/Buffy from Buffy the vampire slayer series. Update more please..!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm addicted to this story now!! :lol:

Aff is Prisana, right?

I have a strong feeling that Prisana would carry Aum's child... :rolleyes:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg this started YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. oh no.. im even more behind eeek .. i havent even caught up yet in 3 eeeek.. well everything lol.. >_< aiyaiyai .. i wanna read them so bad >_< .. but i cant yet.. T_T..

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz aiko take ur time girl...lolz it aint going anywhere...but just too let u know its going to be crazy steamy....lolz....

sarN

sarNie Granny
“ …what this …” he moan and close his eye to enjoy the taste as he lick every drop of blood on her hand and …finger tip , sucking it like a delicious meal .

“…master, if you want me...take me...take me now ..” the young lady flutter her eye in deep passion , his lip sending shock wave across her chest and downward …

He opens his eye and a smile creep cross his face, “…aren’t you tire? I feed on you last night and now …again this morning? Your body does not have enough time to recover yet …”

“…I do not care , master …please…”

With a roar of satisfaction and strength of a lion he lift her up with no effect at all and carry her toward the bed, tossing her body on the mattress like a piece of meat he rip the night gown , shredding it as if his finger had claws as his eye turn green , glowing with desire .

Prisana was still hiding inside the closet when she heard the ripping sound as if a beast had tore its prey to pieces and then moaning of the lover , creaking of the bed and then the screaming from the young woman . Prisana was horrify by the noise and can only imagine the vampire sucking the young woman blood. Fear shook her body as she silent herself by covering her mouth tightly against her hand.

“ …master , master …hold me please ..” the young woman reaching her arm out for her lover to embrace but the cold response she receive was he moving off the bed and put his pant back on. She was disappointed …laying there fully nude and her tore clothes was toss to the floor. She was weaken and couldn’t get up but her eye was pleading for him to come back.

“…I over did it. Your body needs time to recover but you taste good this morning and I lost control. Your blood had improve during ecstasy .I want more ..more of those fine blood !..” he stood there shirtless , chest rip , muscle tight and demanding!

The young woman shiver in lust at the sight of his muscular frame but her body was to weak to even move. He drain more than he usually does but it feel wonderful to be wanted by this man …in this stage, “…then come to me, embrace me more …”

“…in a couple more days I will come …” he turn around and walk out the chamber.

One hour later the young woman strength was returning, she move off the bed clinging the bed sheet around her body and went to open the closet door . Prisana pour out and quickly got up on her feet , “ ..madam!..”

“ ..you can leave now …” said the young woman

“ ..yes ..”

“ ..wait . my name is Rina and your ?...”

“… Prisana …”

Rina watch the servant girl exit out the door and wonder was it her blood that arouse the master? He had never taken her to extreme ecstasy before but moment ago she felt as if her body was rip to pieces by his power thrust and his impulsive body had drove her breathless . It would be days till she recover fully! Blood and body!

Prisana walk down the long hallway, touching the wounded area on her head, the pain had subside but blood was visible . She went out to the backyard and use the water in the bucket to wash the blood away , she return back into the house and was stop by one of the servant , telling her to go help out in the kitchen . Breakfast need to be prepare within 30 minute! They hurry out the main house and into the kitchen room to join with the rest of the servant , everyone there was in a haste chopping veggie, slicing meat , boiling hot water , grabbing plate , setting table and when the bell ring , everyone grab a plate and exit. One by one the meal was place on the table by each seat and several minute later all 20 mistress appear, laughing and giggle as they make their way to the dinning room.

All the servant must stand aside and wait to be call if anything is needed. Prisana was stun at how many mistress live in the household and everyone was beautiful in their own way. Aum and Ms. Nawahdee appear, they sat at their seat . There was lipstick stain on the side of the young master neck and Prisana realize this was the man she heard when she was hidden in the closet. His feature was lonesome , rough , serious – almost frighten if his temper is anger but most important his eye is …cold and his lip straighten ,hardly any smile had exist on his hard face.

“ ..I smell blood ..” said Aum and rose from the chair .

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow...... this is so sexy.. I love every words of it.. I can imagine the mansion being gothic and dark and mystrious, and Atichart, a sophicasted hungry vampire. Love it!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!