Microsoft Office

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh that help a lot. let me try ok, if i still have problem i will contact you. thank you so much

You don't have to do anything with the nfo file. Thats just a text file. Ignore that.

You can proceed 2 other ways.

First is to download the file, burn the ISO file as an image again and try installing it again.

Second is to open the iso file up with winrar and then just extract the files in there and install it directly from there.

I hope you are burning it as an image and not data. Because that won't work.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
You're not paying attention hiatus!

http://195.242.153.197

I'll lock down the site a little with username and password.. but for now just leech it.
^^^^ THANKS for the DLDS.
YOU'RE GREAT.
i thought about replying cause i'll be added on the list
for 'not' purchasing the microsoft,
but DARVIL, you're too awesome.
it's worth it!!!!!

thanks!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Does anyone have Microsoft Office 2003. I don't like the 2007 version. If anyone has it can you please upload it. Or actually if i have it on my old computer is there a way i can transfer it to my new computer. Im sure it's not as easy as copying and pasting the files from the Program Files folder right? hahaha I wanted to try doing that but i was afraid that some of the softwares might end up not working.

Thanks

simplexna

sarNie Egg
hi hi ^^; i was wondering if all the links are put down? i tried going to the download thread (this one) and there's only adobe on it :(. can anyone help..? :spin:

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
oh, thanks so much Darvil...

finally, after rebooting my computer, i'm getting office back...

i really pretty much need that program...

thanks a ton!

i've just dled it and it's installing rite now... everything's working fine for me...

once again, thanks! ^_*

noungning

Heartless
Does anyone have Microsoft Office 2003. I don't like the 2007 version. If anyone has it can you please upload it. Or actually if i have it on my old computer is there a way i can transfer it to my new computer. Im sure it's not as easy as copying and pasting the files from the Program Files folder right? hahaha I wanted to try doing that but i was afraid that some of the softwares might end up not working.

Thanks
to answer your question of just transfering the files... NO it will not work, u will need a fresh installation into your other unit for it to work.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I feel a little guilty posting this but whatever I'm cheap like this...LOL...

I'm trying to update my resume and found out that I can't DL any of the templates off of MS to use in MS Word because the version I have, the one off of SW, is not 'geniune'...I'm thinking to myself, 'whatever, this is as genuine as it gets, it works that's all that matters'. BUT, now I can't update my resume...LOL... does anyone know where I 'borrow' (meaning pirate), a 'non-genuine' resume template to go with my 'non-geniune' MS Word?

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
can someone reupload the keycode again... my stupid laptop want me to get a window mircrosoft home and student 2007 code for the microsoft word 2007.. when i alrdy have the ultimate vita alrdy... can someone prwetty plz reupload the code.. thank you

skies

sarNie Adult
can anyone share microsoft office 2007 again...i really need it...thanks so much

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Can someone share Office 2003 again?

I have 2007 on my laptop and I really hate 2007 Word, not as easy to use as 2003.

Thanks so much in advance!!

biava

sarNie Hatchling
umm.....where can i find the key gen or the product item for microsoft 2007 is there one...do i have to enter in anything...cus i downloaded it...but i dont know where the serial number are at...????

XCappy

Mr. Char
umm.....where can i find the key gen or the product item for microsoft 2007 is there one...do i have to enter in anything...cus i downloaded it...but i dont know where the serial number are at...????
Hi, here is the serial for Office 2007 : KGFVY-7733B-8WCK9-KTG64-BC7D8

Enjoy !