Microsoft Office

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ Gah!! Openoffice!!! I saw that..on a site..for dling when I was searching around, I'll give it a try. I'll try to work it once I dl it..

Thank you!

annae

sarNie Hatchling
anyone willing to reupload?? thank you

mooshoo

sarNie Egg
Hi Darvil...Thank you for sharing MS Office '07. I tried going to your link and it gives me Roxio. Am I doing something wrong? If you could help me out, that's be awesome! Thank you very much.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hi mooshoo

You double clicked on the ISO file and it opened up your cd burning software which is roxio. It doesn't mean the file is roxio.

The ISO is an image file so you will need to burn it. Put in a blank cdr and burn it using roxio.

after it is done you can install from it.

The version that you dled doesn't ask you for a serial either so it works right off the bat. Do not try to update it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
Hey Darvil, thanks for the programs. I got problem with the program. My problem is that I already put the ISO on a CD but after I finish doing that and I click the setup bottom and then it show the Setup Error and it say like this "Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not available. Run setup again from the original source disc or download location." I have try many times and it keep showing the Error thing. So Darvil, please help what happen to it.

Hi mooshoo

You double clicked on the ISO file and it opened up your cd burning software which is roxio. It doesn't mean the file is roxio.

The ISO is an image file so you will need to burn it. Put in a blank cdr and burn it using roxio.

after it is done you can install from it.

The version that you dled doesn't ask you for a serial either so it works right off the bat. Do not try to update it.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm pretty sure I know whats going on.

It seems like you did not COMPLETELY dled the file. Maybe you had some interruption and you burned an incomplete file.

Remember that the file size is 563 megs. Right click on the file and click on properties and see the file size.

Next time you download, make sure its the right size before burning it on the cd.

Hey Darvil, thanks for the programs. I got problem with the program. My problem is that I already put the ISO on a CD but after I finish doing that and I click the setup bottom and then it show the Setup Error and it say like this "Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or not available. Run setup again from the original source disc or download location." I have try many times and it keep showing the Error thing. So Darvil, please help what happen to it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh really, I had check the megs and it show that the size is 562.92MB so is that right? I really need this program. Also is the other one need to be in the cd too I mean the dgl-moebe.nfo and how can i add that on the cd and do i have to download that too. When I first download and put the program on the cd I didn't download the "dgl-moebe.nfo" so is that why i got the problem

I'm pretty sure I know whats going on.

It seems like you did not COMPLETELY dled the file. Maybe you had some interruption and you burned an incomplete file.

Remember that the file size is 563 megs. Right click on the file and click on properties and see the file size.

Next time you download, make sure its the right size before burning it on the cd.

darvil

sarNie Adult
You don't have to do anything with the nfo file. Thats just a text file. Ignore that.

You can proceed 2 other ways.

First is to download the file, burn the ISO file as an image again and try installing it again.

Second is to open the iso file up with winrar and then just extract the files in there and install it directly from there.

I hope you are burning it as an image and not data. Because that won't work.

oh really, I had check the megs and it show that the size is 562.92MB so is that right? I really need this program. Also is the other one need to be in the cd too I mean the dgl-moebe.nfo and how can i add that on the cd and do i have to download that too. When I first download and put the program on the cd I didn't download the "dgl-moebe.nfo" so is that why i got the problem