Michelle Kwan

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
What do you all think? Will she get the Gold Medal or what? It's her last time to compete...it's like she worked hard all her life and won so many medals but has yet to win the most important medal of them all to her. The Olympic medal....so will she or won't she?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I hope she wins the medal...she's soo good......I miss Kristi Yamaguchi too....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
She's been good through the past years, i'm pretty sure she'll do good this year =) She'll prolly want to make this memorable. *GO MICHELLE!!!*

juicee

sarNie Elites
i hope she gets gold too. hopefully, she will, since the pressure is kinda off considering that she's not the favorite to win this year unlike the past two winter olympics. but i just read that she's contemplating on withdrawing from the games...

Pha

sarNie Egg
I would definitely love to see Michelle win a medal of any color...hope she doesn't decided to withdraw from the games...pulling for her...but no matter what.....she already has proven herself in the sport of figure skating...

juicee

sarNie Elites
well she already pulled out of the olympics. she did what's best for her body, so i respect that. it must have been a hard decision for her. but at least she's still the most decorated skater in the u.s. and she still have her silver and bronze medal.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
She won 43 championships, including 5 world and 9 national championships. She may have withdrew, but I've got so much respect for her. She is simply amazing. She's beautiful, talented, and one of the most graceful athletes I've seen. It must suck for her to have a chip on her shoulder knowing that she's never won the gold, but I hope she understands that she is the best skater of her generation. Hands down.

Hiatus

Super Momo
I thoguht she wasn't gonna make it because of an injury?

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Michelle Kwan decided to pull out because the injury to her groin was to bad that she couldn't continue. The long flight and then the walk into the stands. She had to do what was best for the U.S. team. Wow this is her last time but she couldn't even compete that is so sad. Now Sarah Hughes is gonna replace her. But she has an outstanding career even w/out the gold. She has silver and bronze.
:lmao:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yeah...so sad Michelle pulled out...but yep, she's injured so she's gotta take care of herself first....she's still a champion...

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Sad news to hear she withdrew, but she will always be a champion in many people heart. A champion is more than just winning a gold medal at the Olympic. I was really happy when she made it to but a person health is the most important thing. I am an athlete, I know how hard it is to pull yourself away from the competition or a game, that takes courage.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
im really sad that Michelle pulled out, but she did what was best for her and also for the US team, as she said she would do. its very honorable and must have been incredibly hard.

i believe Michelle only has an older sister (aside from her brother as well) i dont think shes well known in the skating world although she did skate, just not the way Michelle is skating.

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I thought it was very gracious of her to back out and make room for Emily Huges and let her have a chance, although I'll miss seeing her.

Let's hope the Americans can snatch all three medals!