Michael Jackson Died - RIP Michael, Farrah, Ed Mcmahon

fun

Expired Sarnie
gosh still so hard to grasp the fact that he's dead. radios everywhere are playing only his songs. makes it sadder :(

his kids and custody will be a BIG issue, i've already saw a small bit of the problems already when they were talking about it on the today show this morning. they are thinking that the mom will want to come back into their lives and it will also be the battle of the money children. here we go.
Tell me about it, I have to turn off the radio. And when I am watching TV, his documentary are on. Most definitely he will be missed. RIP and condolence to his family. And here we go again with the battle of custody (money). This is not going to die so soon.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm still in shock over his death... :lmao:

These radio reporters keep giving false news about Michael Jackson... he didn't die of a heart attack!!! They need to get it together...

sigh... i've been listening to his music all day.... :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Hmm.. I dunno if you guys watched that award show on BET or not, but I was watching it cause they supposedly intergrated a tribute to MJ along with the awards.

But anyway, was it just me or was everyone so happy and upbeat, like yeah! MJ's dead!

I mean, yeah you're not obligated to feel sad, but it looks like they were having so much fun and was "celebrating " a death.

noungning

Heartless
Hmm.. I dunno if you guys watched that award show on BET or not, but I was watching it cause they supposedly intergrated a tribute to MJ along with the awards.

But anyway, was it just me or was everyone so happy and upbeat, like yeah! MJ's dead!

I mean, yeah you're not obligated to feel sad, but it looks like they were having so much fun and was "celebrating " a death.
i think the message was really not celebrate his death but celebrate how he's changed music and his accomplishments. he's the one that has lead music into a much different plainfield than it was back then. there were many countries dancing and celebrating to remember the great things of michael and there's nothing better to remember about him than his music and how it's brought people together.