Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh after watching today's episode made me dislike Aniroot even more! Like damn man if your gonna keep being a jackass then freaking give the woman her divorce! Finally Wigarnda has the guts to get a divorce, but it'll be EVEN better if she realize there are ways to get him to divorce such a filing a suit for him being a bad husband or etc in Thai it would be called, "Fong Ya"

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! GIRLS, don't tell me aniroot is going to mess with that teenage girl from wee's work place? She seems to be into aniroot too by how she look at him at the dinning table and before she went to bed, which is wrong and SICK!!! I have a feeling Wee's going to be wrong about the girl being innocent, good, with pride and wouldn't mess with Aniroot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
from what I know the summary says that,
noodee does fall for Aniroot and even committs suicide over him but aniroot maintains that he and noodee never did anything

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I don't know why but Tui's acting is bugging me in here. It's like there is something lacking in his character.

Pok and Aum are great though.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't know why but Tui's acting is bugging me in here. It's like there is something lacking in his character.

Pok and Aum are great though.

I think it's just his character that is very plain not his acting. All his character knows how to do is unzip his pants like many of you have said before.

Tina: thanks for the spoiler but I'M DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL JUST WAIT FOR THE ENDING!!!! THIS LAKOrN is PISSING ME OFF!!! HATE THAT GIRL NOODEE, ANIROOT, AND AUM!!!!!! THESE characters have no pride, nothing to worry about. THIS IS WHY IT's HARD TO FIND NICE PEOPLE NOW ADAY!!!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yea i really liked this lakorn, but after reading the same spoilers that Tina posted on her site a few weeks ago, i kinda got turned off :( So hopefully the story changes...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
So is he going to sleep with her? If so her character is very stupid.
well in the old one he never slept with her. I think he like attempted but she wouldnt let him because she felt bad for his wife. But then like towards the end, she runs away with root and i guess they stay at the same apartment and she tried seducing him or tried sleeping with him but he denied her and like mentioned before, she commited suicide.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you know.. if Noodee ends up sleeping with the douche bag, then sorry, but she's worst than Aum's character. Cause at least Orn wasn't acting as Wee's friend. As for Noodee, she befriended Wee right away, acting all concerned for her. So if she sleeps with Anoot, then hell no.. Noodee is a snake in the grass, 10x worst than Orn!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
hahahah i dont understand how she noodee likes root though 0_o lol idk, seems like all the grlz fall for him. :lol:

lady0fdarkness

^^you know.. Noodee may be all sweet and nice, but I don't buy it. Seem like even the very first time she went to Wees house, she was all "shy" when she saw Anoot. Freaking snake!!!!!!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
you know.. if Noodee ends up sleeping with the douche bag, then sorry, but she's worst than Aum's character. Cause at least Orn wasn't acting as Wee's friend. As for Noodee, she befriended Wee right away, acting all concerned for her. So if she sleeps with Anoot, then hell no.. Noodee is a snake in the grass, 10x worst than Orn!
That's very similar to what Aum told Wee. Quiet ones are more scary and should be cautious of. At least Aum admits she steals aniroot. Aum is straight forward and hide nothing so Wee knows everything but Noodee is a two face type so more heart breaking for wee.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
yeah true hahah, i think wee was pretty dissapointed in the end, she didnt even want to see nodee's face, according to the old version

lady0fdarkness

^^yeah.. even the aunt warned her to not stab Wee in the back. Eventhough the aunt is mean, it seems like she knows what she talking about.