Mia Luang ( DaraVdo)

cecilia

Staff member
i have a feeling, i'm going to hate aum in this lakorn b/c the synopsis, done by tina, sound like she's out there for trouble ..
still debating if i should watch this or not === really hate it when p'ek lie to his wife --- thanks for the teasers ^^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhh..after reading the summary, this is pretty much the same as "Nang Tard"...LMAO...I think I'm gonna skip this one beczu it sound tooo depressing and I'm gonna not like Pok's character so much becuz her charcter is too patience, calm and nice...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm actually waiting to see this ^__-" I want to see how Aum's acting going to be in this because I haven't seen her onscreen for a while. I couldn't bare to watch Yeay Faa Ta Din with Weir -.-" Those types of lakorns aren't for me lol. Also, the dramatics I need a good pack of drama now a days LOL so I won't go and be involved in any hahah kidding. I like Pok and Aum so I'll watch for them. Honestly, if it were me and that were my husband divorce his arse and get half the assets and the kids! Chop his best buddy off while he's asleep!

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm actually waiting to see this ^__-" I want to see how Aum's acting going to be in this because I haven't seen her onscreen for a while. I couldn't bare to watch Yeay Faa Ta Din with Weir -.-" Those types of lakorns aren't for me lol. Also, the dramatics I need a good pack of drama now a days LOL so I won't go and be involved in any hahah kidding. I like Pok and Aum so I'll watch for them. Honestly, if it were me and that were my husband divorce his arse and get half the assets and the kids! Chop his best buddy off while he's asleep!

you're loraina bobbit #2, lol. your husband better not cheat on you, ever!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I do remember this lakorn when johnny, ann, and benz played it.. it was sooo good!

can't wait to see the remake..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know I totally love Pok in this she's so pretty >.< and man the drama started fast lmao like the first half of my summary already happened in episode 01 LOL I'm doing Screencaps right now if any one still wants to read the synopsis Link

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Did they change the ending? From the synopsis it sounds like Pok gets back together with Tui. I hope not cause in the older version she didn't get back with the hubby as it should be. He was a total a-hole and didn't deserve her. I remember not liking the ending cause Benz got with a nice guy who really loved her. It was like she was a homewrecker and got rewarded by having this good guy fall in love with her. And Ann didn't end up with anyone. I wanted Ann to find a nice hot guy to move on with while her hubby and the homewreckers suffered.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I don't know because some times they tend to change the actual lakorn from what they give in the summary. Who knows maybe they will leave the ending original

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love how epi 1 went right into the husband's infidelity. I thought it was going to drag for awhile, but it's going by quick! I love this lakorn so far. Tui and Aump looks so similiar to me though.

meenia

sarNie Adult
aump looks very pretty..i think i like her hair like this straight....it match her more than the curls...curls makes her look sexy..straight hair makes her look cute...and very young........just how i use to remember her...the innocent look of aump......oh.. and tui..oh my ...he looks the same..very hot..just like i use to know too...pok have always look pretty to me....wish to see her in comedy role... again..wasn't she used to be call queen of comedy..or is it just me and my sister that gave her that title...oh well...