Mia Lai Wan

lovec

sarNie Egg
hai hai...please help me
back in high school one of our national tv play this lakorn
the story about a family whose the mother want her Son to give her grandchild... so she make her son to married 8 or 9 wife but none of them can give her grandchild
until theres this girl..(i'm lil bit blur bout her background here...) i just remember she run away from home to get revenge for her sister because the man get her sis pregnant or broken heart(lol...i'm forget)
so she became wife no.9 or 10 (forget bout that too) , diff from his other 8 wifey who majority fugly....
he intered with her....but when he's gonna do his duty as a hubby @ night this girl always put some sleeping pill into his water...lol...so they never get ***, until one point this hubby realize about the water and why he always sleep...he force the hirl to drink it and in the end this girl got pregy and she run away from that place and went home.....story still going on but tu bad i never get a change to finish it....
SOoo ANY1 know about this lakorn and the title...please i need help...love2222 this so much....
help....

noi

sarNie Hatchling
For some reason I think the title may be Mia Lai Wan. Maybe. The p'ek is Michael Pupart, Oliver's brother.

I don't recall if it was her sister or if it was her cousin, but they looked exactly a like. The one that p'ek married is shy and quiet. N'ek thinks that her cousin/sis is dead so she goes to investigate what really happened. P'ek was taken with her right away since they look alike, but N'ek is more outgoing and she always fought back. N'ek really believed that P'ek killed the cousin/sis so she would secretly put him to sleep. He ends up finding out and knocking her up. Anyways one of the mistresses comes back and she's like crazy so N'ek runs away. I think it's been awhile. In the end we find out what really happens to the cousin/sis when she confronts P'ek. I won't spoil it for you.

bigbirdnme

sarNie Egg
do you know who is the main girl is

For some reason I think the title may be Mia Lai Wan. Maybe. The p'ek is Michael Pupart, Oliver's brother.

I don't recall if it was her sister or if it was her cousin, but they looked exactly a like. The one that p'ek married is shy and quiet. N'ek thinks that her cousin/sis is dead so she goes to investigate what really happened. P'ek was taken with her right away since they look alike, but N'ek is more outgoing and she always fought back. N'ek really believed that P'ek killed the cousin/sis so she would secretly put him to sleep. He ends up finding out and knocking her up. Anyways one of the mistresses comes back and she's like crazy so N'ek runs away. I think it's been awhile. In the end we find out what really happens to the cousin/sis when she confronts P'ek. I won't spoil it for you.

luna_301190

sarNie Egg
OMG! I've been looking for this lakorn title too for AGES. Are you from Singapore?

I used to love this lakorn I even watched the reruns. Man, this thread is leading me one step closer to getting to find it again. I think the leads name are Miangkam and Phanin on the show?