Mew Lalita

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
In my eyes she's soo pretty. :D
Something about mew that just make her look beautiful.

Can't wait till the day that mew and willy be in a lakorn with each other again!

onahc

sarNie Elites
she is not pretty in my eyes and never will be. the only feature I like on her is her eyes but other than that, she is nothing special.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
it's nice and formal. thanks for sharing! she looks great!

noungning

Heartless
i agree i don't like the hair.. but she's still young looking so good for her... and thank goodness she gained some weight back because she use to look like she was anorexic or something :mellow:

kels

how tall is she? 5'9, 5'10? I like her build though. She's got wide shoulders that fits well with her body structure. Like jessica alba...who I think has nice shoulders definition. Some girl have the tall figure, but their body is too slim and puny bones make them look anorexic. Or maybe I"m jealous and not seeing straight since I'm under 5'5. Darnit! :D

candys

sarNie Egg
onahc said:
she is not pretty in my eyes and never will be. the only feature I like on her is her eyes but other than that, she is nothing special.
[post="23257"][/post]​
i agree w/u i never like her and i think she not pretty enough to be n'ek, but i dont know why people keep letting her to be one.

cecilia

Staff member
candys said:
i agree w/u i never like her and i think she not pretty enough to be n'ek, but i dont know why people keep letting her to be one.
[post="24049"][/post]​
if it's back in the old day..i disagree..she's pretty..

but as in now..i think it's time for hier to move on..and be some support actress rahter than n'ek..but i dont' know..just my opinion..she's dont'look good for her role anymore.. :blink:

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
wow she still looks nice after all these years..I love her eyes..she's just one of the best narng akes out there.. :wub:

K

KawaiiTennyo

i think she's one of my favorite nang ek because she CAN ACT especially with willy omg .. they make a cute couple ^_^

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
man, she was one of my favorite actresses! But I think she can only play like serious/dramatic lakorns. She fits those better than those romantic/comedy lakorns. She fits more with the old adult audiences

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i don't know about you guys.. she does look pretty but in some way, she isn't.. mostly i love her eyes...the thing is bothered me that she keeps playing a lead role..she should play like mother roles by now.. :huh:

has she gain some weight? it's good thing because last lakorn with kong..she looked so damned skinny! :eek: