Meu Nang (Dida)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Not another ghost lakorn. :huh: Kwan is playing a step sister again and the stepmom is mean to her again. The stepmom is mean like the one lakorn she played with Win. <_< Looks very interesting so far. It is just not a ghost lakorn. What I mean is that it doesn't focus on the ghost part too much but rather on Kwan. Why does Kwan always get abused or the one getting abused in these lakorn?

Her dead mother is getting angry because Kwan is getting abused by her stepmother and step sister. So it looks like her mother will get revenge for her. B)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
gotta say, i want to watch more of this lakorn. can't wait to see their relationship. they look so cute together.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
the little girl who play kwan is really cute...
a bit annoy by the mole on kwan dad face...

so far it's pretty interesting. how long will kwan be abuse...

skies

sarNie Adult
the first episode was ok....interesting enough for me to want to continue watching...although i do have to say that kwan and teung1's encounter was quite corny haha...and her wardrobe is pretty and all, but so far his isn't so "nice" lol

i'm lookin forward to ep. 2 :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
very mysterious.. it has a horror movie feel to it.

I love it already!

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL The stepmom and stepsister are so similiar to the ones in BRRA. I gotta say though, the little girl playing Kwan, she honestly had the most annoying cry ever. LOL I mean I understand that her stepmom tortured her and her mom just died, but her scream is just :blink:

Other than that, I really like Fai in here. She's spunky and not as innocent as she was in KPO ^_^
Kwan's so pretty, but for TeungNeung, he's alright and everything but sometimes I think that Kwan's kinda too pretty for him. LOLs. Other than that I like this lakorn ^_^ It has a nice plot to it. The beginning was sort of draggy, but other than that it was okay. I mean, it wasn't the best episode ever but it was good. :)

Oh and I was just wondering, My mom and I are debating whether her mom who died was just in Kob's lakorn Silamanee as Parote's mom? LOL I say she's the same person, but my mom thinks it's someone else. Hahah..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't get to watch the first episode. It was on really late on my satelite lol. So I think I'll just catch up with this on the weekend. From the comments it sounds pretty interesting. I'm only watching this for Kwan lol.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Well... I'm really just watching this because of Kwan.
I didn't like the first episode that much because it gives the impression that this lakorn will be boring to watch, with always the same thing, kwan's being abuse, her mom's ghost's doing bad things to the n'rai... nothing new.
I hope that the nexts episodes won't be like that though
and also... I can't stand kwan's character, it's just the same as in BRRA...I don't like weak n'ek who just bears abuses all the time without lifting a finger... seems like they enjoy being abused cos they always do what the Rais wanted them to... -_-

Oh and I was just wondering, My mom and I are debating whether her mom who died was just in Kob's lakorn Silamanee as Parote's mom? LOL I say she's the same person, but my mom thinks it's someone else. Hahah..
No, they are not the same person. I don't know in which other lakorns parote's mom played but I'm sure it's not her. As for Kwan's mom in here, she played in Soo sang tawan (with pancake and tle) as tle's mom :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i super love this lakorn, ok, i super love kwan it's why i love her lakorn. has anyone notice he dad who kiss the dead hand? it was scary! how could he did it?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well... I'm really just watching this because of Kwan.
I didn't like the first episode that much because it gives the impression that this lakorn will be boring to watch, with always the same thing, kwan's being abuse, her mom's ghost's doing bad things to the n'rai... nothing new.
I hope that the nexts episodes won't be like that though
and also... I can't stand kwan's character, it's just the same as in BRRA...I don't like weak n'ek who just bears abuses all the time without lifting a finger... seems like they enjoy being abused cos they always do what the Rais wanted them to... -_-

No, they are not the same person. I don't know in which other lakorns parote's mom played but I'm sure it's not her. As for Kwan's mom in here, she played in Soo sang tawan (with pancake and tle) as tle's mom :p

:lol: Yeah I don't like the weak nang ek's too, but Kwan herself even said that this lakorn was hard for her because she is not use to being a weak person where she can't fight back

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
the song that is he sang is one of my favorites. It seems that he's the leader in his B.O.Y group.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is so damn funny! When I saw the hand that was cut off, at the same time I was freaked out yet laughing. It was so funny! Overall the 1st episode was okay but it is very slow. I have a feeling too that the abusing will be over and over again which tends to get very boring. TN looks like a kid and having him co-star with Kwan is such an odd paired even though Kwan is young herself. By the way I thought the first episode would put me in tears but honest it kept me laughing. The special effect is too much!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Pretty good so far... it got me crying a few times. I love the ghostly songs and the ghostly love Thip has for Mae..

I'm just a little annoyed that eventhough the evil step mother is so cruel to her, Mae still protects her. Ughhhh!!!!!!!!!! The father is so stupid... how can he be so blind???

CTR

The Realist guy here period
This is so damn funny! When I saw the hand that was cut off, at the same time I was freaked out yet laughing. It was so funny! Overall the 1st episode was okay but it is very slow. I have a feeling too that the abusing will be over and over again which tends to get very boring. TN looks like a kid and having him co-star with Kwan is such an odd paired even though Kwan is young herself. By the way I thought the first episode would put me in tears but honest it kept me laughing. The special effect is too much!

Kwan looks a little more mature than he does. I don't know how to say it like you. Even though, Kwan is young, she looks more mature than he. They made Kwan so weak in this lakorn. The other girl with Tle stands out more because of her personality. Kwan is so weak in here. <_< -_-

fun

Expired Sarnie
Kwan looks a little more mature than he does. I don't know how to say it like you. Even though, Kwan is young, she looks more mature than he. They made Kwan so weak in this lakorn. The other girl with Tle stands out more because of her personality. Kwan is so weak in here. <_< -_-
I didn't think I made any sense but good that you can understood. I haven't seen episode 2 yet. Still downloading- 78% done. God sendspace is like very slow been waiting for 20 minutes... still not done downloading.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lol... it's the Idol Hand...anyone seen that movie...when I saw the hand begin to move I thought about the American movie Idol Hand...lolz...but yeah anyways I don't know if I will follow through with this lakorn or not..its not all that intersting to meeh yet.