Meu Nang (Dida)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww that sucks :( *sniffles. I think CH3 had alot more varity with their younger generations and older too.

Kwan lakorns always have ratings despite the fact that she's so Scadulous! :rolleyes:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
blah.
im nawt gonna care about those rumors.
hahaha
anyways...kwan and bie? kinda hard for me to imagine
but that's cute also.
hahaha gahhh!! i can't wait for this lakorn!!! x]]]]]]
soooo long...!!! lol ;]

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
actually in terms of ratings, kwan's lakorns are most of the time a big hit like with KGR, and BRRA...Pancake's hers just average...

nope Tengneung is not a free agent, he just sign contract with ch7 for 5 years
Pancake's ratings did pretty well this year for Muay Inter and Soo Saeng Tawan. As for Kwan, for her generation of Ch. 7 actresses, she's been pretty consistent with her ratings, her ratings have been decent to great, rarely flops.

BUT I wish to see Kwan in more of a variety of roles, okay, perhaps not any singing ones like Pinky or Pancake's because her voice isn't up to par but ones where she does revenge or a super funny one like Dum Kam, not always poor or being bullied, it's too repetitive. But it sucks that Kwan tends to get stuck with such boring and bland lakorns.

Pancake has a good mix. She had two dramas with Oil and Tle and then two comedies with Stephan and Weir so it's pretty balanced. As for Pinky, she's the most balanced of them all, Pinky usually does all of the fun stuff like TKC, the sci-fiction stuff alongside a comedy like Jao Ying, a society one like Talad Nam, and then a drama with Aof. I'm thinking, if Kwan has a chance to release more than two lakorns per year then perhaps she'll eventually get there in having diverse roles. :lol: In 2008, the one with Stephan was a stock lakorn, filmed for over a year before it finally released so Bpom Ruk was like the only project she literally worked on for 2008. I hope 2009 isn't like that. I hope to see more lakorns of Kwan this year, only if she remains good though.

But then, I've read that Khun Daeng isn't too fond of halfies that's why it made headlines when it was rumored that despite Stephan's horrible acting abilities, he was surprisingly promoted because rarely does Khun Daeng promote halfies. Look at Chompoo, underpromoted too. I'm starting to think, those rumors do have some truth to it. Okay, Kwan does have scandals but even before the scandals, there wasn't much promotions and now, zero. And now, there's a bunch of rumors that she's promoting other ladies. And it's always been known that Khun Daeng loves her pra'akes to be dark, Poh N., Weir, and now Aof. I don't know.....anyway.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
o mi aiyaja you bring up a good point mayb a switch of channel would be good for Kwan like Chompoo I don't think she will do it but yea ch5 would be great for her.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
seriously I hope Kwan just switch channel.. Khun Dang is so biased... If she doesn't like mix, then stop accepting mix people... I want Kwan to switch channel. no wonder chapoom switch channel.. why be in a channel where the boss is not promoting you at all.. If I were Kwan I would just transfer channel. I hope she does!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Khun Dang is so baised. I never liked boss of CH7 in the first place. I really don't like KHUN DANG at all :rolleyes: Kwan should consider changing channels also. I really like Kwan despite all her scandalous news, rumors and stuff.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun Dang is so baised. I never liked boss of CH7 in the first place. I really don't like KHUN DANG at all :rolleyes: Kwan should consider changing channels also. I really like Kwan despite all her scandalous news, rumors and stuff.
I don't really like channel 7 that much too, I only watch lakorns with my fav. actors and actresses, if it was not for them, then I will not watch channel 7 at all.. Despite if they are mix or not, dark or light, these are actors and actresses and they all desevre equals rights for promotion. Thanks aiyaja for the info.. now it's going to make me hate Khun Dang even more.. i swear they need to fired her/him and get a new boss or else none of our talented actors and actress will be promoted at all... I want to see more of Kwan, Win, Tle, Pai, Noon, Cee, Yui...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I don't really like channel 7 that much too, I only watch lakorns with my fav. actors and actresses, if it was not for them, then I will not watch channel 7 at all.. Despite if they are mix or not, dark or light, these are actors and actresses and they all desevre equals rights for promotion. Thanks aiyaja for the info.. now it's going to make me hate Khun Dang even more.. i swear they need to fired her/him and get a new boss or else none of our talented actors and actress will be promoted at all... I want to see more of Kwan, Win, Tle, Pai, Noon, Cee, Yui...
Yeah, I know what you mean. That is so discriminating. You have to promote the ones with the best talent and the ones who will bring in the rating. It shouldn't be about skin color or being mixed, it should be about performance. Kung Dang is a Jack a$$. I know Kwan have had some controversial headlines this past year or so;however, I would be too if they were discriminating on me because I am mixed.

http://star.ch7.com/Blog/AlbumDetail.aspx?...;BlogPostId=275

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
o mi aiyaja you bring up a good point mayb a switch of channel would be good for Kwan like Chompoo I don't think she will do it but yea ch5 would be great for her.
I happy that Araya swtich channel, I use to love Araya, year by year I found her role get on my nerve, now I can't wait to see her again with a great role from ch3.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Was Kwan with Ch3 b4 she came to Ch7? I remembered seeing her in a lakorn with Aon Sarawut, and it was a Ch3's lakorn....

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
so the only channel left is 5...hopefully she decides to change soon...but by the way...and news on this lakorn???????

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i wish kwan will get promoted more.. i love her.. ^_^.. hehe.. yea i wish she'll have more diverse roles.. not the same one.. but aniwaise cant wait for this lakorn.. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they are so kute.. hehe.. thanks for the clips.. ^_^.. i cant wait for it.. new was kute too..