Meu Nang (Dida)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No...the mom sticked out her hand out the window, a car passed by cut off her hand..she was trying to signal the driver but somehow the driver didn't stop and went fast by...

Anyways this is a very old lakorn, maybe early 90s...but it was a good one. The lady that played Daoprasook's mother in the Brook/Atima version was the mother..she had a strong/main role, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna switch things around...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so excited, miss kwan on screen!! i'm watching her lakorn with stefan on mayura dubbed and she's so pretty!!! aaaahhh, i love her :wub: !!!

mayyia

sarNie Egg
i hope kwan and oil too. they have chemistry in kkrkkr :wub: i'm obsessed with this lakorn, it's sooo good!!!
i mean, job is job and privacy's life is privacy's life. if weir won't do this one cause my lovely kwan has problems with his girlfriend, it shows us that he's not professional. he needs to part job and privacy's life... or he wants to be a 2nd Katie Holmes/Cruise... :loool:

I agree I really wished that Weir would do this lakorn with Kwan because they make a really good on screen couple. Wished they could of been in another together.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
kwan could be with somebody else beside weir....cuz now weir such a lalo he had deny so i wouldn't want him with her another one again...i want to see kwan with new pra'ek, i think they'll be better than weir...sorry to weir fan, i never like him at the first sight/time on screen....i never see the cute in him....kwan is such a beautiful woman, she need some very cute and handsome man like Teng1 so it'll be a sweet & cute couple....yeah...hope this lakorn will be good...

skies

sarNie Adult
yeah...seeing her with the same co-star becomes a bore...i'm looking forward to seeing her with this new guy :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wanna see these two as a couple already lol..

u know.. i actually want kwan n arnas to have another lakorn.. >_<.. hehe..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
any news on the ceremony yet....read a news @ kwan's site...funny how everybody said wier was never given the script...but teng1 said he pulled out bcuz he was buzy.....oops!!!! they forgot to tell teng1 to lie but to late the words has been said....can't take it back anymore...hahaaa....