Meu Nang (Dida)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
good kwan is in this lakorn.
even though the story sound kind of strange,
but looking foward to see the new pairing...

skies

sarNie Adult
Tengneung Krisanagan and Kwan Usamanee are the leads in here. The director really wanted Kwan in here so when Weir was rumored to pull out, oh well, change of pra'ake as long as Kwan was still in here. :lol:
:D :D :D
yay!
looking forward to the lakorn series!!! :D

tinav101805

sarNie Hatchling
is this lakorn a remake??
i remember there was some lakorn named meu nang.. it was a scary lakorn.. its soo creepy i still remember it today

skies

sarNie Adult
anyone knows how he looks like??? pictures??? :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, how is the p'ek? never heard his name...
so happy, kwan will be in this one!!! :yahoo: good director :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL yay Kwan in another lakorn! ^_^ I heard it was going to be a scary one, i think?
Anyways, p'ek is decent :lol:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
teng1 was from the band group B.O.Y...love to see this new couple pairing....

here are some pix of Teng1...

credit: g'member (grammy)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
wow..he is sooo sweet and cute..can't wait to see they post together as couple..thank you

skies

sarNie Adult
ooooo...lol...he's cute...but i hope they chop some of that hair off for the series...want him to look handsome manly you know...lol...

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Here is the summary i watch this lakorn a few year ago can't remember the year.The mom dies and nang'ek is her daugther after she dies i think someone cut off her hand.Her father got remarried to this bitch and doing everything to get her dad's money and always hurt ang'ek so her mom's hand alway came and protect her a few year past she grew up but her mom's hand is still around to protect her cause her stepmom always trying to hurt nang'eg until she met pra'eg someone that an protect her.And you guys know what happen after that right.But the lakorn is pretty sad cause her stepmom always trying to hurt her.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow the new pra-ek is pretty cute ^_^ ...the storyline also sounds interesting...never seen the old version before.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah! kwan's new lakorn. and the p'ek is really cute, better than weir. but the storyline is really not that good to me. i don't like horror drama.
i hope this lakorn is like Gae ROY RUK or RUK TER YOD RUK

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.. the pra'ek is super duper hott! I'm excited for this one already... oh man.. another one with the mother torturing kwan again... PRRA.. Waana was such a B****... but looking forward to this one..since the praanangs are so hott!