Meteor Garden (2018)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Super excited for the remake of Meteor Garden! Hope it doesn't disappoint. I've never seen the guys before but I do know that the female lead was in A Love So Beautiful. I'm not quite sure exactly when it's going to air but I've heard sometime during the summer, so hopefully soon.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I was quite excited when I first saw this a few daya ago! But idk how I feel about any of the dudes or the girl yet. But my oh my~~ Huajae Lei was my first Taiwanese love!!! Lol:celebrate16::icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Super excited for the remake of Meteor Garden! Hope it doesn't disappoint. I've never seen the guys before but I do know that the female lead was in A Love So Beautiful. I'm not quite sure exactly when it's going to air but I've heard sometime during the summer, so hopefully soon.

I believe all the guys are complete newbies. Male lead is okay looking.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This is out on Netflix and I am watching bits and pieces of it since I am a fan of the first one, plus I know this story so well by heart, I can’t sit through a whole new series lol...so far I think they chose a good Dao Ming Si...Dylan Wang is good looking but like Jerry Yan you have to get use to his look. I think the acting is a bit off though. Can I also complain about the wardrobe of F4!? It’s so hideous! No idea if they are trying to make some fashion statement with their clothes but jeez..smh I hate what they are wearing.

You know, I still wonder why Thailand never produced a Meteor Garden/Hana Yori Dango...I’m still waiting for this day!!!!!! T_T.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I watched all the available episodes on Netflix and like it so far. I fell in love with the male lead. He makes me smile every time he smiles on screen. I had watched all the live versions of Hana Yori Dango and like them all. They're all great in their own and I don't have a favorite.

As a newbie to the industry and got to be the male lead in his first project, Dylan Wang did great as Daoming Si. I haven't watch any of the other F4 boys' project prior to this but so far they're doing a great job. It's an idol drama after all. They don't require much acting lol. The actress Shen Yue is cute and matched her role perfectly. I like the chemistry between her and Dylan. I will look forward to more projects of the boys and Shen Yue.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i went back to watch from where i left off , so far it soo cCUTEEEE . I love it :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: . i think the female lead is adorable

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
oh man, I love this version of Meteor Garden:icon12::icon12::icon12:babysw Dylan Wang is soooo hot as Daoming Si!!! I love the bad boi persona he plays:naughty2::love::clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i agreed!! i don't watch much modern Chinese, I prefer ancient/wuxia settings but i LOVE this version!! The female lead is cute!

phoenixangel

sarNie Egg
if u guys like the female lead, she is also very cute is 'A Love is so Beautiful' with Hu YiTian