Menyuam Hmoob Zos Dej Dawb Ntxim Hlub Kawg

snow

sarNie Egg
http://hmongza.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=852

How do you guys post picture in here? I tried but it's not working. Anways, click on the link and see if you can find the picture I'm talking about. I have an 8-month-old daughter and this picture breaks my heart because we have so much to give to our children but our hmong people in Laos and Thailand don't have anything but fear and torture.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
It is a sad picture, but it's up to his parents to make a difference. We can feel sorry for the Hmong in Laos or Thailand, but they made a decision to stay there; unlike our parents who made a decision to bring us to America, France, Canada, or etc. where we are free from persecution.

snow

sarNie Egg
It is a sad picture, but it's up to his parents to make a difference. We can feel sorry for the Hmong in Laos or Thailand, but they made a decision to stay there; unlike our parents who made a decision to bring us to America, France, Canada, or etc. where we are free from persecution.

These are the Hmong refugees living in Thailand right now. They want to come to the US, but the US don't accept them so they might be deported to Laos, where they will most likely get killed.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow... this is so cute....awwww.....♥ that little boy

skoo_gurl

sarNie Egg
AWWW...THIS IS SO CUTE!!! THIS IS ONE OF MY LIFETIME GOALS....TO ESTABLISH AN ORGANIZATION TO HELP CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES-BY GIVING THEM OPPORTUNITIES!!! THAT IS WHY I WANT TO BECOME A DOCTOR!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
well i'm sure escaping is not an easy issue, when ur trying to flee a time of war. it's not like everyone made a conscious decision to stay there. but aside from that, u know that's just the way of life for most villagers throughout southeast asia and not just the hmongs. some are happy, really they are, because this is the life they know. as for those who's been exposed to outside influences (beyond the village), they want more, meaning a better standard of life, and u can't blame them.

but this digs into deeper issues of economic and political grounds for nation-building and ethnic disparities within already underdeveloped nations. it's no different from the hoods and hollywoods in the U.S., it really isn't.