[Mello] Notification Series: Dtuen Nark..Ruk Sa Loie: Eye Kamolned/August Vachiravit/Best Nathasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is Best the guy with the glasses? I'm midway into ep. 1. If the pattern fits, it's usually the guy who the main girl overlooks that gets the girl in the end usually.
Yuh, Best is the guy in the glasses. I wonder that is why she wants a do-over because in the beginning I believe is the present where she is like "What if we can go back in time and change the past?" and then she puts the phone in her drawer and leaves.

sarNie Adult
It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds. If they do a Mario/Baifern/Mai kind of ending where it isn't until the very end that it's revealed how the main guy secretly liked and did things for the girl, it's gonna be too cliche for me. But it's light and fun to watch for now.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It'll be interesting to see how the story unfolds. If they do a Mario/Baifern/Mai kind of ending where it isn't until the very end that it's revealed how the main guy secretly liked and did things for the girl, it's gonna be too cliche for me. But it's light and fun to watch for now.
Did Mario, Baifern and Mai acted in a movie together ?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It seems like now she is getting notifications about her bff to, I think the concept of the series is to have her see what her bff is doing for her behind the scene. Like he said, "When you become obsessed with something, you don't focus on anything else." So, maybe in reality she crushed on Napat and followed the timeline accordingly to the notifications with Tong secretly doing all of the things for her and she never saw it cause she was blinded by her feelings for Napat. Then, in the future she sees something and realizes her feelings for Tong, but it is too late. Either way, I cheer Tong lol.

twister02

M♥K
Just recently saw this and it was so cute. Eye looks so cute and I shipped her character with Tong.. It helped a lot that Eye and Best starred in an MV together. The quality of the series too is like a series from GDH. I hope Mello can create more mini series like this.