Meeting Guys At The Bars/Parties

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Have you gone out to the bars and meet guys there? What is your opinion on hooking up with guys at the bar? What about meeting them at parties?

Well, here's my situation and I just need some advice. So, recently, I was at the bar n this guy asks me for my number. The thing is, I've seen him a couple times at my friend's party but we never were introduce and never talked until that night at the bar. That night at the bars he asks me for my number. After the bar closed, he calls me to go and hang out at our friend's house since I wasn't there b/c i was at another friend's house. I ended up going back and we talked a bit. He leaves for the night and calls me again if I was still at the party cause he was thinking about coming back. I was about to leave so I told him I was leaving. So we said our good byes on the phone. It's been three days and I havent'heard from him.

What does it mean? Was he really interested or was it the alcohol just doing it's work? He was a bit wasted that night...

One of my friend was like... a person can't be too drunk to not know what he/she is doing. so he must be a bit interested otherwise he wouldn't ask me for my number. I mean that's true for me since when i'm more drunk i usually just have more courage to talk to guys but not just random guys but the one I think I'm interested in. But I can't say that's the same with everyone.
My sister said I should call and ask him casually if he remembers me... it would be my way to striking up a conversation with him on the phone.

So, what would u do in this situation? Anybody else in a similar situation? What about your experiences meeting guys at the bar/parties? Share... and hopefully give me advice on my situation. lol. thanks!

sulad

sarNie Adult
I can tell you that hooking up with guys at the Bars isn't good, if he's a party guy he'll always be one even though you try to change him if you were in a relationship with him; it would never happen. But it really depends on the guy if he's usual at the bar, I would say don't go for it but if it's a once and awhile thing for him then I'll say go for it. Importantly don't call him, let him call you. Wait for a couple more days to see if you'll recieve his call, if not then that means just forget it. Calling him, means you want him and by letting him call you it shows you he want you. Hopefully this will help you. Best of luck.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Have you gone out to the bars and meet guys there? What is your opinion on hooking up with guys at the bar? What about meeting them at parties?

Well, here's my situation and I just need some advice. So, recently, I was at the bar n this guy asks me for my number. The thing is, I've seen him a couple times at my friend's party but we never were introduce and never talked until that night at the bar. That night at the bars he asks me for my number. After the bar closed, he calls me to go and hang out at our friend's house since I wasn't there b/c i was at another friend's house. I ended up going back and we talked a bit. He leaves for the night and calls me again if I was still at the party cause he was thinking about coming back. I was about to leave so I told him I was leaving. So we said our good byes on the phone. It's been three days and I havent'heard from him.

What does it mean? Was he really interested or was it the alcohol just doing it's work? He was a bit wasted that night...

One of my friend was like... a person can't be too drunk to not know what he/she is doing. so he must be a bit interested otherwise he wouldn't ask me for my number. I mean that's true for me since when i'm more drunk i usually just have more courage to talk to guys but not just random guys but the one I think I'm interested in. But I can't say that's the same with everyone.
My sister said I should call and ask him casually if he remembers me... it would be my way to striking up a conversation with him on the phone.

So, what would u do in this situation? Anybody else in a similar situation? What about your experiences meeting guys at the bar/parties? Share... and hopefully give me advice on my situation. lol. thanks!

Oh noooo girl, don't go there. lmao BAD BAD IDEA! You don't want to hook up w/any guys you met from the bar, i can tell you that right now.
Why? Guy's from the bar, depending on how much they go. All girl's know them. seriously.
As for parties? depends what kind of parties but the bar. I say no.

Okay, you two met and talked and he hasn't called you since. Uhmm, sounds like a booty call. Sorry to say this and please
forgive me but im just being honest here ok. I am sure he has tones of girl's on his mind and he might have been one of those guys who
is just passing by and yeah maybe it was the alcohol that was kickin' in. you never know. Have you ever been buzzed before? Yeah, you talk to whoever and about anything. hehe

And yeah, maybe he was interested too but again, he's a guy from the bar. Don't expect a lot from guy's from the bar. hehe.. Btw a lot of guys from the bar asks for girl's number. Maybe he ask tones of other girl's # too. You never know. I, myself have run across guys from the bar asking for my number too but i don't do guys from the bar so i don't give my # out.

And no, you should not call him to ask him if he remembers you. You don't want to sound desperate to him, after all you two met at the bar. haha
i dont know how many times i said that already but my opinion to you queeny_bee. Just let it be, if he is really interested in you. He's got your number, he will call you. Don't call him. Good luck and keep us updated. :D Take care.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much girls! It was so much help having you two giving me your opinions. You know how when you're in the moment, you don't really think straight. So thank you again. This is the first time that it's happened to me so I wasn't sure what to do in this situation. He wasn't technically a random guy, he knows my friends and stuff too. But I see what you two are saying. I'll wait and see if anything happens. I'll keep u updated.

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
i'll agree with the rest of these girls...

you never want to hook up with someone at the bar.
i've never been to this kind of situation before but i have seen
it and it doesn't look so good. :eek:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
never been to this kind of situation before but it doesnt matter. If hes good thn hes good who knows. Theres always bad/good one so good luck. If he like you and you like him oh well who cares where you meet him at....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
never been to this kind of situation before but it doesnt matter. If hes good thn hes good who knows. Theres always bad/good one so good luck. If he like you and you like him oh well who cares where you meet him at....
im not being rude here but it does matter where you meet the guy. Especially guy's from the bar. LOL

i know your married but trust me AsianFemale, you don't want to deal w/guy's from the bar.
They're just booty call. hehee

forevertogether

sarNie Egg
yea...i agree with everyone here...it jux a booty call...cause it happen to my sister best friend cousin...we went to the club and my guyfriend uncle come and dance with her...then he ask her number and call her to hang out with them a few times...after a few calls he stop calling her...worst of all he pass out her number to all his friends and they call her and now they all ignore her call...she trying to call them, but they just ignore her call...my sister tell her that they're just using her and for her to stop calling them becuz it make her look all desperate for them...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Btw If a guy really like you for who you are, he wouldn't wait to see you at the club/bar to
come talk to you and get ur number. - thats what i think :D

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i agree with the others too.

if he was serious about you, he woulda called.

i think he's just looking for fun booty.
you know, some guys call girls here and there like it's nothing.

you're not a bad person, and you were at the bar, right?
not every guy at the bar is bad, but then again we have to think why they be at the bar.
some guys go to look for booty. useless jerks.
:)

i would never give my # to a guy at any bar,
i might chat here and there with him while inside,
but out the door, i dont need to know him :)

dont think too much about it girl.
AND dont let him call you whenever he feels like it. you're nobody's toy.

take care.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
omg. don't even bother with men you meet at parties or bars.
guess where they are when they are not with you?
bars! parties!
of course.. i am just exaggerating here..
but those are not the kind of men you want to get serious with.