Mee Hang

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oops...I do have the song though...haha...I think I made a mistake cause I was uploading some KLS songs too...haha

I have a few of her songs, and same with Mee ??? too... Thou its all on tape. ONly if i knew a way to upload from my tape to my computer then i would love to share... :)

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I have her two albums, but I only think a few of her songs are good. Some are just ok. The music is really nice.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
mmm0403...
is this link a download of the two albums u have? or is it the songs that u think is good???umm and do u have her song, (i think its her that sang it), it was the beginning song in the hmong translated DARK TAles... there was like a few that came out...like Hlub nrog nkauj noog, Hlub nrog ntxhais qaum ntuj??? (where the girl is a flower)...i really like the song...thanks

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
jenjen said:
mmm0403...
is this link a download of the two albums u have? or is it the songs that u think is good???umm and do u have her song, (i think its her that sang it), it was the beginning song in the hmong translated DARK TAles... there was like a few that came out...like Hlub nrog nkauj noog, Hlub nrog ntxhais qaum ntuj??? (where the girl is a flower)...i really like the song...thanks
[post="108904"][/post]​
i uploaded Mee Hang hits vol. 2, only one album. The other album i have is mee hang hits vol. 4. I don't think i have that song you were looking for.