Medicine in the Himalayas

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Medicine in the Himalayas

a group of interns will be trekking in nepal n working in the Kathmandu General Hospital, setting up health camps for the villagers. nepalese women, children, elderly's in the himalayan villages will be treated by interns n doctors for free of cost by the dorjhana foundation. we will also be working with children infected with leprosy in a remote clinic at the base of mt. everest. so we need donations for their medications, syringes, medical equipment rental, and basic health amenities. all of the donations will go to the aforementioned and are tax deductible. some of us spend money on $5 starbucks latte and crazy tanks of gas everyday. so no amount is ever too little (even $1), as every amount goes a long way in an underdeveloped nation. so if ur seriously interested in making a contribution to the dorjhana foundation, please PM me. for more info, refer to the site below:

http://www.dorjhanafoundation.org

and if u'd like to learn a bit more about Nepal and what's going on over there, check out the link below:

Nepal: AudioVisual Gallery

P.S. i know i'm shameless :sweat: i solicit wherever i walk :D n plus those children are soooo cute, especially the girl with the pigtails in pink ^_^