[Media] Koom Pah Kham (Media of Media)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It wasn't bought by the station. The production team went ahead and filmed this before they got the confirmation. It's likely that we won't ever get to see this lakorn, unfortunately.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I really want to see this lakorn. It looks so good and interesting with Paul, Joy, Yui, and its storyline. It's sad to see the cast and crew's effort and hard work go to waste.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I've been watching it on YouTube but don't think I will continue it. The story annoys me. I do not blame Joy at all, all of this is the dad's fault. Put a sane person in a psych ward and yeah they'll go crazy for sure. They've been calling her crazy as a little kid when she wasn't and who does that to a kid. Noo Lek is the real sociopath and yet that will never get acknowledged.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So happy they r airing this lakorn.. Is that the link above.. I want to watch badly.. Miss seeing Paul on screen

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
noo lek is a B**** she betray Yui her sister and see nothing wrong with it. Joy should just let her go and F--- up , I don't know if i'll watch this...doesn't catch my interest

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
When analyzed carefully one can see that this lakorn can teach good moral lessons. I would said it is not all noon lek's fault. Her parent raise her that wy. They did not discipline her properly when she was young. They didn't teach her to know how to respect anyone. Thus she has no moral sense of anything. On the other hand, the parent neglect May and pushed her at side.. They treat her like she is not important and not part of the family. This should be a must watch lakorn for any parent.. I see that there are lot of parents out there are like the parent n this lakorn.. They need to realize that all children are equally important so do not favor one over the other. I feel sorry for May.. She was mistreated since she was young..sure it causes her all these physiological problems.

The job of a mom and dad is very very important because u r dealing with the future of a human being and will affect the general population as a whole. Thus think twice before thinking about having a child and if u are planning to have more.. Love them all equally otherwise forget about wanting to be a mom or dad.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Yes...parent teaching important...noo lek r ppl in general need to experienced n learn 1st hand of life lesson

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
OMG!!!!!!!!! THIS LAKORN FINALLY AIRED!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PAUL AND YUI!!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS LAKORN AND NOW IT FINALLY AIRED!!!! I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WHEN IT DID NOT AIR LAST YEAR!!!! I LOVE THE PAIRING OF PAUL AND YUI!!! I THINK THEY REALLY MATCH!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Even though it didn't air on Ch.7. I'm really happy that it finally aired. :) It's going to be interesting to see Joy as rai with Yui, cuz Yui has been rai before and she was really good at. Also, I wonder if Yui is a weak n'ek? Maybe???? Yui is so pretty. Paul is so handsome as always.