[Media] Koom Pah Kham (Media of Media)

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
love paul...lol...doin a new lakorn...i want to see it...though joy and paul would make a great pair like rachinee morlum...lol...but yui's good too...

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i miss yui as n'ek and gosh i don't remember the last time i watch paul lakorn...
i think the last one i watch was the one with noon but forgot the name...
no or was it the one with kob...i really don't remember but it nice to see him again
and yeah with yui...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im curious as well for the airing.. i want to see joy ^_^.. eek she looks so cute with lift.. hehe..

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol...nice clip and joy looks so evil...o_O
and btw, does anyone know when it's goin to air???

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
i kind of figure joy would be nang rai once she moves to ch7 *sigh* wish she would starr with pol again but thats not gonna happen
eeekkk i'm hoping the same thing too if ur talking about Pol Tanthasatien then yeah...i'm so hoping these two would reunite too....if only if only...joy n pol make the greatest couple ever...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the clip. I'm so excited for this lakorn to air. So happy that Joy is acting in this. Story sounds great as well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
eeekkk i'm hoping the same thing too if ur talking about Pol Tanthasatien then yeah...i'm so hoping these two would reunite too....if only if only...joy n pol make the greatest couple ever...
yes, pol. i dont know why they only had 2 lakorn together. it was 2 memorable one! im sure Samee will be remade sooner or later but im not gonna watch it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im actually excited for this lakorn!!!!!! lalala XD
it seems like the story will be more on joy hmm..
lift looks like such a dork but is so adorable..
i cant wait for this lakorn!!! miss joy so much!!!!

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
i watched the clip over and over and fortunately my dumb brain is not getting into me...o_O
so sorry to ask but,
can someone summarize this lakorn for me??? O_O