[Media] Koom Pah Kham (Media of Media)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
AHHH!!! PAUL!!! what happened to him! gosh I miss seeing him, sweet, I think him and yui would look great together...can't wait to see :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Finally some pics of Paul. At first I thought there wasn't going to be any front view of him. You got me there Jakjann. LOL. He look soooo handsome!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Interview from Daradaily"พอล"ไม่แคร์ความโสด "ยุ้ย&จอย"ไม่ใช่สเป็ค!

"Paul" don´t care that he is still single ""Yui&Joy" are not his spect!

เป็นพระเอกเนื้อหอมนิสัยดี ของวงการ "พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์"
He is a nice pra ek of this business "Paul Pattarapon Srilpajarn"

ที่ตอนนี้ขอพักเบรกเรื่องหัวใจแบบไม่แคร์ใคร จะมองว่าทําไมโสดอยู่นาน หันมาทุ่มเทให้กับการงานพร้อมมุงเรียนปริญญาโท He want to break with his heart like he dont care anymore, look why he still a sigle, come back to start with his job and learn Master's degree.

"ช่วงนี้หนื่อยครับ เพราะไหนจะเรื่องงานละคร พิธีกร แล้วก็กําลังเรียนปริญญาโทอยู่ด้วย ก็เรียกว่าหนักเอาการเหมือนกัน คือทั้ง 7 วันทําแต่งานและก็เรียนอย่างเดียว เลยทําให้รับละครได้ทีละเรื่องเท่านั้นครับ ตอนนี้ก็มีถ่ายละคร "คุ้มผาคํา" ของค่ายมีเดีย ออฟ มีเดียส์ รับบทเป็นนายตํารวจหนุ่มที่ปลอมตัวเข้าไปสืบหาปมฆาตกรรมและปริศนาที่เกิดในคุ้มผาคํา

" I am tired now, because lakorn, as a moderator and I will study (master´s degree) too. Can say that is very hard. In 7 day I only work and learn. Because of that I can accept only one lakorn Now, I shoot "Khoom Pah Kham"" from Media of Media , I act as a Policemen that must disguise in order to investigates the murder and clue puzzle in economics at the Khoom Pha Khum.

เรื่องนี้เพื่อนร่วมงานก็น่ารัก เพราะจะประกบกับ "ยุ้ย-จีรนันท์" และ "จอย-ศิริลักษณ์" ส่วนคนอื่นก็แฮปปี้ ร่วมงานกันแบบเป็นกันเอง โลเกชั่นส่วนใหญ่อยู่ต่างจังหวัด ทําให้ต้องพยายามจัดสรรเรื่องเวลาไม่ให้กระทบกับงาน ตอนนี้ขอพักเรื่องรักไว้ก่อนดีกว่า

About colleagues is sweet because I will act with "Yui Jeeranun" and "Joy Siriluk" and another people I am happy too, work togehter is very friendly , mostly of the location is in province (out of town) because of that I must try to clear the time that dont need against my work, better I make a pause about love now

ผมก็ไม่รีบร้อนครับไปเรื่อยๆ ดีกว่า ไม่มีสเป็คหรอกครับ ไม่ได้กําหนดอะไรทั้งนั้น ถ้าจะเจอคนที่ใช่ยังไง ก็ต้องใช่ครับ ตอนนี้ไม่มีเวลาจริงๆ" ♦

I´m unhurriedly, it is better, I dont have any spect, I am not assign any things, If I will meet someone right then it be be right, I haven´t really time.

(sry for bad ENG :>_<:)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...both the girl is not his type...oh well....he's gonna meet someone sumday...thanks a lot for translating...:D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i 4got paul was p'ek for a bit lol..

but ooo.. he looks quite good.. ehe xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish it was joy who got paired up with paul. i liked them in rachanee morlum. plus, its gonna be hard to for me to see joy as n'rai although i saw it coming when she moved to ch7. isnt she still a freelance though

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Love paul...happy that he is acting in a lakorn now...though i agree with tinah, Joy should pair up with Paul in this one...=)