Mcdonalds Monopoly

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Anyone playing the Mcdonalds Monopoly...just for fun and maybe a chance of luck we should list the pieces we have and maybe trade off. Any riches that might come to whoever...yalls can make your deals...NOT THAT ANY OF US ARE GONNA WIN...lolz

These are the pieces I have:

Park Place
Baltic Avenue
Reading Railroad
Conniecticut Avenue
St Charles Place, States Ave
New York, St. James Place
Illinois Avenue
Atlantic Avenue
Electricity Company

Pieces I need:

Virgina
Mediterranean
Tennessee
Water Works
Boardwalk

$$$One more piece on each $$$

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. not a bad idea.
it would be nice if we all share and if it win,
we all share the prize too :loool:
whoever have the most house, WIN the most :clap:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol i don't know who has it but u were saying i know noone gonna have boardwalkl as if they don't make it and rig the game so i said there has been winners before like last year i forgot the guy name but he appears on the commercial

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
MUHAHA this is funny b/c i got mcdonalds for bfeast today and i actually got the monooply board with my order hahaha ima consider playing now

noungning

Heartless
lol i am playing but haven't ate there since the game started lmfao. so i don't think i'll get anywhere with this game. and when the game isn't running, we tend to eat there, go figure. i have 3 spots, lmfao and all of them were given for free haha.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
lol i don't know who has it but u were saying i know noone gonna have boardwalkl as if they don't make it and rig the game so i said there has been winners before like last year i forgot the guy name but he appears on the commercial
Oh well i didn't mean it like that...just meant that the chances of someone having it is so low that im not even gonna go there...even with the other ones but you know worth a try to just ask. ya know ya know... ^_^