mcdonalds mcrib

little

sarNie Adult
ok i've been wondering for a while about mcribs sandwiches. I remember it always come out in nov or december i think. anyways I just saw the mcrib ads on tv like 2 days ago and when i went to mcdonald's today and ask i wanted mcrib sandwich meal the cashier didn't even know what i was saying she said excuse me and she went to ask her co-worker if they have mcribs. isnt' it crazy to advertise something and u dont have it yet?

judyp

sarNie Adult
hm. i've never heard of it and never seen an ad for it. its probably only at participating mcdonalds.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
I heard of mcribs before but I never had it. But yeah, I think certain mcdonald's have it. I remember seeing the advertisement, but not no more at certain mcdonald's I go to. Right now they are advertising the Big Mac, 2 Big Mac's for $3.50. That's a pretty good deal. So if you're a Big Mac Lover, go and get yourself some Big Mac right now or later. It's LIMITED TIME only. I might go tomorrow to get me some Big Mac.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drool: McRib is my all time favorite beside Big Mac, and I am so craving for McRib right now. :lol: I haven't have those for few years now, and they don't sell them anymore around here, which is really sad. :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg...the big mac is my favorite of any kind of burger. but i haven't had it in like five years...ever since i realized how ginormous it was making me. i loved it so much that i would eat it pretty much everyday! haha talk about no self control.

anywho, i want a big mac!

but of course i can't so i'm depressed now. me and my stupid vows! :mellow:

hahahahaha omg!! a tear drop just came out...over a big mac!! LOL omg!!

...or maybe it's just me pms'ing? im so sensitive about everything right now! what a loser!!

either way, that was funny. can't believe i'm crying over a big mac! hahaha

as for the mcribs, they need to have it at all mcdonalds if they are going to advertise it. i mean, it's a freakin' mcdonalds...a chain that is known world-wide. the place is far too famous to be picking and choosing what they want to sell. comes with the territory. consistency and quality is the key.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Some mcdonalds might not carry it or haven't gotten it yet.

You know the new mocha cafe thing they're pushing? Well here it's available at 3 of the 4 McD's close to my place. The three that has it got it a long time ago but the one closet to my place still doesn't have it yet!

noungning

Heartless
wth hahah

i came in here because i read mcrib as mcdonald's crib lmfao.

ok never heard of the thing. must not have come to the northeast yet.