McDonald's In Thailand

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

credit : funpic

LOL hey I never see that... prolly cuz I never go to Mcdo in Thailand :lol:
prefer our lovely Thai Food HuHuHu

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
OMGawd!!! Ronald looks asian! hehehe...i passed by a Mcds in thailand but didnt see ronald...

Pee

sarNie Elites
hahahah 55555 lol what a cool version of ronald .. I never went to mcdonalds in thailand.. I prefer thai food when i´m there.. lol ^^ :lol:

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was in Thailand last summer, and was in bangkok for about 5 days, and saw a McDonalds there with Ronald McDonald like that one. We didn't go in though.

kpt

sarNie Egg
lol :lol: i've never seen that when i went to thailand. i guess we just went to thai restaurants because was sick and tired of burgers, pizzas...etc.

Nameless

N i n j a
sisii said:
haha :D to tell you the truth, their burgers doesn't taste that great cause of the beef.
[post="21214"][/post]​
If I was in Thailand, I'd be scurred to try their McDonalds. It's bad enough that I can't eat 'em here. Just find it funny how those old folks are praying back to Ronald like that.

*Shakes head*

S

sunflower

Nameless said:
If I was in Thailand, I'd be scurred to try their McDonalds. It's bad enough that I can't eat 'em here. Just find it funny how those old folks are praying back to Ronald like that.

*Shakes head*
[post="21216"][/post]​

praying back? the hand gesture is a kind of greeting... it is saying sawatdee like when americans wave. so i'm sure that caucasion couple is not 'praying' back to ronald... more like they are greeting him.... lol.. :p

Rakniran

Do they use the same meat? Does it taste the same like the one in USA?Ronald still look the same like the AMerican 's Ronald..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so cute ronald looks asian thai lol i gosh i haven't gone ot mcdonald in america for a long time

juicee

sarNie Elites
yeah, i've seen those waiing ronalds, but i guess it was never a really strange sight to me, i dunno why...

Nameless

N i n j a
sunflower said:
praying back? the hand gesture is a kind of greeting... it is saying sawatdee like when americans wave. so i'm sure that caucasion couple is not 'praying' back to ronald... more like they are greeting him.... lol.. :p
[post="21264"][/post]​
Yes, that's what I meant. Hand greeting gesture.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I saw that when I was in Thailand, it's kind of freaky looking in real life lol. Never tried McDonald's there either, I rather eat real food.

samstar

sarNie Elites
I've tried McDonald in thailand already when i was in thailand last 5 month it don't taste the same as McDonald in US.

juicee

sarNie Elites
i've tried it. it wasn't that great. i mean i'm not into mcdonalds regardless of what country it is in. if i do go there i usually get fries and ice cream...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha that's cute..everytime I go to the mall with Thai people they always take me to McDonald's..and I'm sitting there like..haven't I had enough of it over in America!?!? but I dun say anything out loud cuz they're treating me hahaha...geezus..I go to Thailand to eat Thai food that I dun get to eat over here...the end. :blink: