MBLAQ

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and i also wanted to show this parody of "kiss" by MBLAQ... ahahaha it's crazy how much thunder & dara look alike.. XD..

(c)00000gian00000

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i love how all the guy groups are coming out w/a devil (bad boy) look and then come back w/cuteness. I hope they win @ least one countdown for this. They have lots of competition right now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks So, i've been lazy and about so i haven't update them lately..
they've actually been promoting this song too but it was mostly "Y"

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their good-bye stage
Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5NDLeu_5U
One Better Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiTdaj1Ncy4

All parts are subbed by abmsubs

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im sad they're gonna be gone but sadly.. i didnt really watch much of their performances to tho since ive been away and about.. >_<..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here's their goodbye stage on Music Bank ..
i love my boys even though they never won .. T_T..

"Y" & "One Better Day"
(c)UnknownCarrot160

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow can u believe it, i just knew about this band a month ago, i'm soo late on kpop. i love Sandra's bro Cheon Dung. he's so cute n sweet. so adorable.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Their good-bye stage on Music Core

MBLAQ will be featured in Joon's drama as a group called "JINS" and Joon's name in the drama will be Jin

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks.. i 4got to post that.. i loved the performance..
T_T.. its sad they'll be gone but it's ok.. T_T..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Thanks So for the news and videos. MBLAQ is a cute group singer. It sad to hear that they're going to end. I hope not...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i love their goodbye stage. it's always great seeing them in white/normal clothes instead of weird feather ones. lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks So for the news and videos. MBLAQ is a cute group singer. It sad to hear that they're going to end. I hope not...
They're just going on a break for a bit...as far as I know, Joon's shooting his drama and I read recently GO will be releasing a single album in a bit...if anyone should go solo in that group, it has to be GO. So that means he will be promoting that, Joon will be preoccupied with the drama. I haven't read what's going to happen to their group yet since Rain sold all his shares of J. Tune...I didn't hear if it will affect MBLAQ's future. But so far, they're all doing fine.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ im actually confused with that So.. i havent been updated with my hubby rain but.. does that mean that jtune is no longer his? im confused as to why he sold his shares.. >_<.. i gotta go upadte myself.... >_<..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I believe that is the case Aiko...so I don't understand how that affects MBLAQ, since Rain sold all of his shares, he no longer owns any part of J. Tune, and he wasn't even the CEO or President to begin with...He was just MBLAQ's producer...so I wonder if he still gets a say in MBLAQ's career, if he'd still help choreograph or write songs for MBLAQ

No Joonie, I found out he was hospitalized for fatigue...he really does get sick easily...the first to get the Swine flu

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I wished Seung Ho would've done the dance that Joon did. I know that would be like acting as someone else, but I really wanted to see SeungHo acting sexy.