Hangul: 남자가 사랑할 때
Director: Kim Sang-Ho
Writer: Kim In-Young
Network: MBC
Episodes: 20
Release Date: April 3 - June 6, 2013
Runtime: Wednesdays & Thursdays 21:55

Plot
Han Tae-Sang (Song Seung-Heon) is a former gangster, but now a successful business man. He has a cold-blooded decisiveness and incredible drive. This helped him to attain his current status, as he started with nothing. He then meets a younger woman named Seo Mi-Do (Shin Se-Kyung). Her personality reminds him of himself when he was that age. Han Tae-Sang begins to feel love for the first time in his life.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Episode 1 was good! Such a small world! I like every character so far! I'm so looking forward to episode 2!

Spain

sarNie Egg
Omg, after watchin episode 2, I'm totally in love with this drama! It's so good! Every character is awesome!

I feel so bad for Chang Hee. He's such a good person. I hope he eventually comes out of jail.

I personally think SSK is very pretty. She's not a first sight beauty but the more you look at her, the prettier she is. She's a deep beauty. Her acting is good so far. Mi Do, her character, is having a hard and rough life so I could see why her face expressions are pretty much the same. I think her character is more reserve and calm.

I'm glad Tae Sang likes Mi Do first. It was love at first for him and hopefully, she falls for him as well.

Sung Joo is gorgeous. She's bold, fierce and smart. Too bad, Tae Sang don't feel the same for her as she does for him.

Vice President Koo is annoying. I can't believe he just sits there and witnesses the whole situation in the flash back without doing anything. I was like wtf and then after the scene was over, I lol! LOL! And then he propose to Sung Joo to marry him. What was he thinking? No! I have a feeling he's going to kill Tae Sang later!

I don't like the idea of both Tae Sang and Jae Hee falling for Mi Do. Too small of a world, they're like brothers. I'm anxious to see how this is going to play out.

The first two episodes tells a lot and I really really like that!

SSH's so good looking in here! I think I'm going to go crazy! He's playing Tae Sang pretty well so far and I love his character! I can't wait for next week's episodes! It seems like it's going to be forever!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am giving up kdrama for the time being. But still stuck with 100 Years. After that finish, I think I am going for a long vacation. This year has been disappointing with the Korean entertainment even music wise. 

Spain

sarNie Egg
Awe, sad to hear that! I was hoping you may give this drama a try and let me know what you think! Now, I'm going to be all alone in here! Lol!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I might try this! I need more kdramas on my watch list, I'm only watching You're the best Lee Soon Shin right now and well it's a good family drama, reminds of when I was addicted to Ojakgyo brothers days xD I was hoping to start Lee Min jung's new drama, it seemed like a good rom-com but reading its recaps made me change my mind ._. what is happening to kdramas world! 

mia07

Introvert
Dude, SSH was total eyecandy throughout this drama. I loved his character so much but OMG I did not like this drama at all because of the naek.. She basically played both the dudes and the ending was like WTF? All rushed! *sigh I have been disappointed in the kdramas that I been tuning into which is making me not wanting to watch anymore LOL