(MBC) W – Two Worlds

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally caught up with the last 2 weeks episodes. W keeps getting better by the second. I can't wait for tomorrow and Thursday's episodes. I'm so excited to see what's going to happen.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
You know.. I tried watching this one but was bored watching the first 10+ mins. I know that is short to complain but.... I just wasn't feeling it. Hmmm. Maybe I'll pick it up again one day since this is HHJ's comeback drama.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
You know.. I tried watching this one but was bored watching the first 10+ mins. I know that is short to complain but.... I just wasn't feeling it. Hmmm. Maybe I'll pick it up again one day since this is HHJ's comeback drama.
when i watch the first ep i didn't feel interested in it but i watch it cos their potoshoot and bts are so sweet and too close to each other and it is also my Hyo joo come back drama after 6 years then i became crazy after i watch ep 2 lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Same as lani. I found it rather boring the first 10-15 minutes but I told myself to keep watching it for the heck of it. I eventually found myself finishing the first 2 episodes that aired and couldn't wait for the next episode. It was definitely better than I thought. Give it another chance Julie! :p