[MBC] The Night Watchmen

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just caught up. I'd always loved Jung Il Woo and these are the type of characters I like him in but I am not too sure if the story is intriguing enough. 6 episodes in and I don't have a clue what the hell this is about. There's no direction as of now. The set up (first 2 episode) was not even done well so I guess that's why this drama is lacking but I got to say this is sort of addicting. I think I will give credit to Jung Il Woo, his character is very entertaining. I just hope the drama plot starts picking up because Jung Il Woo cannot bear to hold me long.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No new episode today. Feeling sad. They better air two episode tomorrow like they promised.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am debating if I should watch this or not.
I love Jung Il Woo, but I've been seeing mixed reviews on this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's not great nor is it that bad. It start getting interesting and picking up after the end of episode 8. 

As promised by MBC, they aired 2 episode today. I hope both episode get sub by this evening so that I can enjoy them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
These previews for next episode is so misleading!!! 10 episode in and nothing. The editing does not help either since it is bad as well. They better use the next 10 episode to explain why evil spirits appears. I don't know what purpose Sadam serves or why the previous king was killed. What happened to the flower? What made the previous king come back to his senses? What the heck is up with the current king? Why is the female shaman not dead or why is she still a shaman when she lost her purity to the previous king? What the freak actually happened is what I am concerned about. Just so many questions and I have no idea were the plot is heading. I don't even care about the romance, lead girl has been annoying since she first appeared as an adult. Just tell me for goodness sake, what is this about? 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally done with this piece of crap. Yes I said it, it is crap. I don't even know how I sat through the entire drama... okay FF button came in handy but I kept of having this tiny of hope of it getting better but nothing came out of it. Skip this drama!