[MBC] Sweet Spy

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
is this drama good so far... for those that are downloading them?? there's not much discussion going on in here... i just want to know if it's a pretty face paced drama so far.... so i'll know if i want to download it for myself too.

queeny_bee said:
is this drama good so far... for those that are downloading them?? there's not much discussion going on in here... i just want to know if it's a pretty face paced drama so far.... so i'll know if i want to download it for myself too.
[post="71612"][/post]​
I downloaded the whole movie... Its aights... The only thing that kinda bug me was dennis.. I mean he is a good actor and all but all he ever does is speak english. In a way its good, but i rather have him be speaking korean... THe movie like i said is aights but disappointing ending... Worth watching yes, downloading yes... NOt too bad... ^_^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
if Dennis speaks all English in this drama, does the other characters speak to him in English as well... you know kinda like in Sam Soon, where Daniel speaks only english? I guess, I was just wondering if the other actors and actress' english are good too??

L

lalalek

Is anyone's going upload this movie? i really want to see how part one is! So can anyone upload just part one for me to see please!!!!! thankyou!!! :D :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
lek_24/7 said:
Is anyone's going upload this movie? i really want to see how part one is! So can anyone upload just part one for me to see please!!!!! thankyou!!! :D :wub:
[post="71832"][/post]​
i wanted to second that, too but can anyone upload it in megaupload or something.. because i tried it at d addict for subtitles.. i'm sooo clueless how to use it... also there's clubbox/kadesen but i still don't know how to download it either. so pleaseeeeeeee upload it in MU or something. thanks!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
queeny_bee said:
if Dennis speaks all English in this drama, does the other characters speak to him in English as well... you know kinda like in Sam Soon, where Daniel speaks only english? I guess, I was just wondering if the other actors and actress' english are good too??
[post="71829"][/post]​
he is the only character that speaks english..the others speaks korean..in this movie he understand when people speaks korean n japan but he cant speak it.. ^ ^

i guess its alryt for his first movie that he dont have to speak korean..^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
jaitee said:
i download the subtitle version of this show but, it wont play on my media player nor divX player.....do anyone know what i need to open the files???
[post="71363"][/post]​
you can try BS player ^ ^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
zaizai_f4_only said:
he is the only character that speaks english..the others speaks korean..in this movie he understand when people speaks korean n japan but he cant speak it.. ^ ^

i guess its alryt for his first movie that he dont have to speak korean..^ ^
[post="72394"][/post]​
so how does he interact with the other characters if he can't speak it??

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
queeny_bee said:
[post="72700"][/post]​
u mean in the movie or behind the scene?

well in the movie, he just speak english and the others also can understand him aswell.....only sometimes the main character**the girl** she can't understand what dennis is saying so his assistant translate for her ...

hope thats the answer that u r waiting for ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Kelly said:
wow this one actually looks very good i mite want to watch it too!
[post="72931"][/post]​
hahaha yeah i recon u should watch this new korean drama..hahaha dont missed out dennis o'neil... :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
queeny_bee said:
[post="72700"][/post]​
oh yeah i'm very sure there's korean interpreter for dennis so he can keep communicating with his co-stars without feeling left out. since i always have my own interpreter... which is ASL (american sign language) interpreter for my school only. :p yes, i'm deaf. ^_^

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
zaizai_f4_only said:
yeah.... :w000t:

but i'm waiting for eps 17 :(
[post="75628"][/post]​
Hey ! You watched episode 16 already? If yes where did you get the subs :mellow: . Thanks in advance :D.