Go Joon Hee as Min Ha Ri –
Lee Ja In as Ha Ri (young)
Choi Shi Won as Kim Shin Hyuk

Genre: Romance Comedy

Directed By: Jung Dae Yoon

Release Date: September 16, 2015

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
i'm loving this drama but I can't stand Ji Sung Joon. He was nice at first. Gosh why is he so mean? He has some serious problem. I hope they have some character development. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Me too, I really love this drama...
Only if he's not hot I would probably throw tomatos at his face ..
GOD What's his problem?
he changed so much, I really like little fatty Sung Joon..

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I really like ep 6....the feels are there. Sung Joon  is so disappointed when Min Ha-Ri gave him the puzzle piece. I also like how he's started to notice the signs that Ha Ri isn't Hye Jin. BUt seriously Ha-Ri's step mom is such........ergh I wanted to punch her in the face. 

I think the only person who really makes me like them is Shin-Hyuk his character is so carefree. 

I really don't like how they made the friend fall in love with Sung Joon..should of kept it like the teaser showed. but I guess things will work out and Ha-ri will eventually fall for Shin-Hyuk. Hopefully.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am watching a load of kdramas and this is the one I mainly follow every week. I want her to do a makeover soon. I mean nothing too drastic, a hair change will suffice lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I think we all see that she going to change bc of the ending to episode 8 LOL I can't wait til next week to come 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kikichue1 said:
LOL I think we all see that she going to change bc of the ending to episode 8 LOL I can't wait til next week to come 
I know they'll do this to us, lol at the end of the episode I love everyone reaction

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kikichue1 said:
Do they not have ep 9 out today??
I got a message, Episode 9 of She Was Pretty was cancelled due to a baseball game. And there will only be one episode this week... Ep9

fun

Expired Sarnie
I swear Koreans are great at cliff hanger. I was holding my breath the entire 15 minutes towards the ending of episode 9. I was hoping they would air two episode the next day/ Seriously Korean needs an ESPN channel so that dramas don't get interrupted. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
For real...I was waiting on Wednesday only it was cancel. this drama is going to be the death of me bc of the damn cliff hangers. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL more like next week. I can't believe it its finally happening. He finally knows i mean figure out the truth finally. Did I mention that today's episode was the bomb, LOL someone during the viki comments mention that Sung Joon stare was creepy....lol I found it totally hot hahaha

Awwwww.  :cry1:  :cry1: Siwon teh crazy reporter I feel him. Second leads that I want to root for but know that it won't ever happen with mains hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm glad he sorta figured on his own. And I loved that he was nice and started growing some feelings for her before her transformation (although he was an ass at times, we knew he had conflicting feelings for him to push her away by being a jerk.... So typical lol).

I watched episode 11 somewhat subbed (at 47% when I watched it. They should be almost done subbing by now). I have zero sympathy for HR. She was given so many chances to tell the truth. But I fear that KHJ will play the noble idiocy card. I'm not sure how they will stretched this since the truth is out. There still the mystery of TEN and SH identity as the CEO son. I think TEN might be that awesomely hilarious aunt of SH lol

cecilia

Staff member
Sharing two of my favorite fanmade mv because it got me to start on the drama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byo7NI4jhoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYBfh8KKRDc

fun

Expired Sarnie
I knew it wasn't going my way. It would have been awesome if Ten was the hilarious ajumma, she has a way with words. Her speech was awesome episode... Well I can't remember.

The biggest surprise was the CEO son lol kinda knew they were gonna twist the twist that everyone was waiting for. I don't understand why SH had to leave. Is getting first place really gonna help? They need to remain #1 once in awhile so what is gonna happen on the next issue of they drop? Anyway that's not important but these little details does get me wondering.