[MBC] Scholar Who Walks The Night 밤을 걷는 선비

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The Lustful student was Crown Prince Jung Hyun. Sung Yeol was is bodyguard... He left "the secret to kill Gwi" in his diary of some sort. 110 years later, Crown Prince Sadong found the diary and threatened his father (the current King) that he would expose Gwi. He was then accused of Treason (same reason as C.P. JungHyun). Gwi killed him and his body is now hanging in Gwi's dungeon... 10 years after this incident, which is present time now, his son Crown Prince Lee Yoon is looking for that diary. C.P. Lee Yoon claims the pseudonym "The Lust Student" to bring both the deaths of his father and C.P. JungHyun to light and reveal Gwi. Gwi claims that he's already destroyed diary.

The bookseller that Yang Sun keeps bothering was Crown Prince Sadong's personal bookkeeper in the past. He somehow conspired with the King&Gwi, and was the one witness that accused Crown Prince Sadong of committing treason. That's why when Crown Prince Lee Yoon asked him about the diary, he tried to kill himself my biting his tongue. Somehow, Yang Sun's father also knows something about the diary. That's why he vehemently forbids her from trying to find out about it.

I don't think Hye Ryeong  is Myung Hee. It's a new girl. The reason she didn't tell Gwi she met someone who called her Myung Hee was because she knows that once she does, Gwi will kill her. She will become useless to him. She probably has her own reasons in wanting to stay close to Gwi. 

Hopefully this all makes sense.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Watch it thoroughly because missing one scene or dialogue will confuse you, since there's a ton of things happening. If you watch it thoroughly, it's not confusing at all. Lol

x0unerthanlater

Yeah you definitely have to pay attention to every dialogue and scene. Everything seems gloomy but if you want to really understand the plot you have to watch it carefully without skipping.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Awe, the problem is just that..that I can't make myself to watch without skipping.
The reason I watch this lakorn is because of Kim So Eun, this type of drama isn't my cups of tea.
But from what you explained up there, I think I understand it more now. Thanks!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL I just started watching this yesterday. MAN I seriousy thought Kim So Eun was the leading lady, I wish they will give her more leading roles. But I don't mind Lee Yoo Bi either. I like both of them their doing a great job. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I may not look like a korean drama person but i am (depend lol)...The last time i watch a k-drama is in 2013 The Gu Family Book lol! I only watch the period drama because the modern is not my cup of tea....I really like this drama, thanks to Lee Jung Ki! I seriously stay up all night on Friday to finish episode 1 to 6 hehehehe i have never been hook so bad! Maybe because of the good looking guys in here lol! :woot2:  :woot2:  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ugh this is torture  :rant:  :rant: . I've have come up with a solution regarding this matter/wait. I would wait until this drama end airing and that the time when i'll watch...I can't take it anymore because my heart is dying to watch the upcoming episode every minutes i breathe  :cry1:  :cry1: . I really love this drama but the wait is what killing me. I love Lee Jong Ki and Lee Yu Bi and all the other cast  :cry:  :cry: but as for now i'll have to rest my heart and mind hahahahaha! If i can do this to my lakorn than for sure i can do this to this drama  :yes:  :yes: . Bye for now...but will stop by once and awhile to read spoiler hahahahaha  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: .

x0unerthanlater

I know exactly how you feel. I didn't think I was going to love this drama too. I thought I would at least try 1 episode and see how it went. Well, I got hooked by the end of it and had to keep on watching. I was thinking of waiting for it to end first too but there are 20 episodes! Yikes! The wait would be looooooong lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Gwi is too beautiful HAHA . Damn those Korean guy for being so pretty . I envy them so much.

x0unerthanlater

Haven't gotten the chance to put in my review of the finale and all that so here we go. I am totally infatuated with this show. I highly recommend everyone to watch it. The script was good the plot was well thought out. The order of things made sense and I felt like it ended quite likable. I was pretty impressed at the acting and all that. Glad I gave this a chance. Better vampire-ish story than the ones I've seen so far.

Still can't choose between Gwi and the Scholar... but with the Scholar's smoldering glances I think he wins by a point. Haha