[MBC] Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching this now and I totally love the song by Eddie Kim. It makes me wanna fall in love with Jinhyuk haha. I'm already in love, but you know....again.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I snooze in the first episode. Will attempt to watch it again for Choi Jin Hyuk sake.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I also love this drama!! LOL this year has been a blast for me. I love most of the dramas that has come out this year and I hope it continues. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
2 hot guy and a girl,what a bless especially when there is CJH..lol
bit recap from fan look good for first few ep.will try to watch after this.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Episode 3 came out!! I'm loving this drama more and more, I'm just so impatient with this drama. It's a mystery from the beginning. Why did Han Yul Moo leave  Koo Dong Chi in the first place???????????? My thought on that now has been answer........Spoiler if u dont want to read..............by the ending of the 3rd episode is because Koo Dong Chi was handling Han Yul Moo's little brothers murder case and made a mistake. Han Yul Moo found out he was the person that handle the case and couldn't continuing seeing him and so she disappeared just so she can come back as an prosecutor to find out what really happen to her brother's case and to help others people who r also in the wrong just like her brother's case. 

Not just that but isn't Choi Min Soo playing as Moon Hee Man the hottest guy ever not that Choi Jin Hyuk isn't hot or sexy ether. I mean they both are but why do I love Moon Hee Man's scenes so much more appealing to me???? Maybe because I feel like his character has the hot's for Han Yul Moo. hahahaha :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
CJH <3! I hate cold complexion on men but something about him is still charming lol 

Kiki, I agree CMS is growing on me too -- i like that he has some 'attraction' toward our n'ek ...

The episodes are good, not great, but I'm enjoying it for CJH :wub:
Applaud the writers for the small humors in here lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@Cecilia I've solve the mystery in my head but spoke too fast. Of course it wouldn't be that easy to figure out what exactly went down with with HYM little brothers case. what s the relationship with HYM little brother and KDC??? Could hehad been really there with HYM little brother when he went missing??? of course he wasn't the killer but still!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like how the episodes have like their own little mysteries to solve. I'm just not a fan of that. I like it when the drama revolves around one big mystery. Therefore I'm kind of...eh...with this drama. For CJH though I must proceed!!

cecilia

Staff member
^I don't either .. it's like a season serie like SMALLEVILLE all over again lol BUT I must carry on b/c of CJH too lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
^I don't either .. it's like a season serie like SMALLEVILLE all over again lol BUT I must carry on b/c of CJH too lol

Haha. I think majority of us are continuing on for the sake of CJH only. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I hope they don't continue the one case per episode theme, because now I might just be enjoying this. Jinhyuk is so hot in here minus the hairdo. I lurv his character! So witty, manly and suave.

Grr...they just added a new case. I'm watching as I type. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I need to catch up! It's so funny that I'm following JSW and CJH's drama at the sane time...again. Hehe. Except this time their drama's totally different from each other.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I don't mind the one case per episode. I would probably scream and throw a few punches if they have only one case to solve in a span of 20 episode. It will be like watching a lakorn where one case takes up the entire lakorn (esp lakorn involving drug cases).

Why why why!!! HYM is irrational and I wonder how in the world did she finish law school!!! I know she is scarred and hurt for her brother's death but it gives her no excuse to place the blame on GDC with just his report card.

I still need some catching up.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like the one case per episode, but I'm glad that all the cases they've encounted are tied into one big case.

Yeah, Yeol Moo is very annoying, but she gets better later on. Dong Chi is really the best Korean male lead ever. I love him. He's smart, witty, suave and above all he's flirtatious! Haha. Choi Jin Hyuk is so hot in here. That's all I gotta say. I wish the female lead was someone else though.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You're right she got less irritating after KDC told her his side of the story.

I am in love with Kwang Soo and Chan.

I love the prosecutor and investigator too haha their kiss scene was much more exciting than the actual lead.

I am almost done with catching up. 4 more episode. And Mon will air the new episode. Excited.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I totally adore the other prosecutor, his character itself can steal the episode. Haha. I don't care much about his investigator love interest, but he's soo funny. You'll love him more as you move on. The actor himself isn't all that attractive, but his character makes him cute. HEHE.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Prosecutor Lee haha, he's so hilarious. His short appearance is comic relief but I wished they showed more of him. 

I am all caught up and I still can't figure who is the mastermind. I think I sort of have a clue and then something comes up and I am stuck with nothing again. 

I am still curious as to what Kang Soo had witness. It doesn't seem like it was just the accident. It is something else. It's starting to drag. 5 more episode to go, I believe they should have ended this with 16 episode. The romance is going nowhere which I think they should have omitted in the first place.