[MBC] My Princess

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
마이 프린세스 / My Princess
Broadcast: 01/05/11 - ? on Wednesday & Thursday

Lee Seul (Kim Tae Hee) is an ordinary 25 year old Art History college student who has a crush on her professor Nam Jung Woo (Ryu Su Young).

Then her life changes overnight when she finds out she is a princess and is confined to learn to be a princess.

Hae Young (Song Seung Hun) is a diplomat and the successor of the Daehan Jonghap Group (largest conglomerate in Korea). He becomes Lee Seul's etiquette tutor and eventually falls for her.

But, Yoon Joo (Park Ye Jin), the director of Hae Young Museum won't allow it for she hopes to marry Hae Young before Lee Seul ever appeared in their life.

Cast:
Song Seung Hun as Park Hae Young
Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol
Park Ye Jin as Oh Yoon Joo
Ryu Soo Young as Nam Jung Woo
Lee Soon Jae as President Park Dong Jae
Maeng Sang Hoon as Oh Ki Taek
Kang Ye Sol as Lee Dan
Im Ye Jin as Kim Da Bok
Lee Ki Kwang as Choi Joon Woo
Son Sung Yoon as Attendant Shin
Lee Sung Min as Lee Young Chan
Lee Dae Yeon as So Sun Woo
Choi Yoo Hwa as Kang Sun Ah
Heo Tae Hee as Bo Jwa Gwan
Chu Hun Yub as Yoo Ki Kwang
Min Joon Hyun as Ki Ja
Ahn Nae Sang as Emperor Sunjong

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
sounds interesting...I'm not really a kim tae hee fan but I like the story line.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
You can watch it: http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/my-princess/ with subs.

I like the storyline. The beginning reminds me of Goong & Chunyaeng LOL. I love how they're already interacting.

cecilia

Staff member
Great drama .. SSH so handsome -- KTH so pretty and cute .. can't wait for this week episode ^^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I watched Episode 1 last night. I think it's pretty decent so far. Never been a big fan of KTH but so far.. okay. I really like some of her advice that she keeps giving to SSH. Some of them quite true. Like how girls don't like it when a guy likes her too much or how she'll get jealous if he's with another girl. I like how SSH played along with KTH when she pulled the fast one on the museum director girl about them being gf and bf. KTH is quite obvious... in the way that she shows the teacher she likes him. Can't wait to see how they are going to reveal that she's a princess.

I'm glad this one came out cause it's my filler while I wait for Secret Garden episodes!! :)

myx

sArNieZ
i'll be waiting for this after secret garden ends. i like HY and LS, it's good to see that it's only ep. 3 and they're already getting along. gotta say i luv SSH's hair style in this one.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Kim Tae Hee is very lovely and cute in this drama. I can't wait to watch more. Gi Kwang also cute in this drama too. I wish I can have a chief like him.... :)

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just starting this and i'm actually liking it so far. I'm not a big fan of kim tae hee but she's really cute here.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim Tae Hee has no competition for the best looking female in this whole drama so far! Gotta watch more of this soon. Kikwang is going to be an awesome chef :)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
the first two episodes makes this drama looks promising, but i just finished watching episode 3 and the preview for episode 4 looks alright... well.. there really wasn't anything special about episode 3 either. but i'll keep watching it.. hopefully the story will be progressing soon.

the museum director lady is definitely a conniving b***h. especially being such a stuck up and so happy to help get Lee Seul not to reveal that she is the princess. The museum director is already getting on my nerves!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
the first two episodes makes this drama looks promising, but i just finished watching episode 3 and the preview for episode 4 looks alright... well.. there really wasn't anything special about episode 3 either. but i'll keep watching it.. hopefully the story will be progressing soon.

the museum director lady is definitely a conniving b***h. especially being such a stuck up and so happy to help get Lee Seul not to reveal that she is the princess. The museum director is already getting on my nerves!
Ep 5 was completely dead. It was too boring. I haven't watched ep 6 yet. Plan to do that tomorrow. My sister told me museum lady is a 'whore'. lol. I think so too. Look @ what happened in ep 2, after she found out Lee Seul was in the house. What I did like about ep 5 was that main guy...gosh can't remember his name right now does have feelings for Lee Seul, they kind both do have feelings for each other, but don't realize it whatsoever!! Ergh, makes me mad. Preview for ep 6 looks good though because he's finally her tutor!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I watched episode 4 and 5. Again, nothing too special. I had to force myself to finish these two episodes. There's a few funny moments.. like the part where she writes the letter to the mom and they tried to retrieve it.. but then the pastor starts reading it.. he's like.. "mother..? sometimes we can name the one from above our mother too.. " I was laughing so bad.

The museum director~ Again, she was so getting on my nerve. Especially the part where the princess was in the professor's room when the reporters chased her and Han Young comes in to retrieve her and the bodyguards came in too. they were like.. the museum director came too.. i was wtf, why did she needed to be there. All she said was oh.. you need to get out of here or something like that.. and they just leave!! LAME scene! Was it really necessary to have her in the scene and especially when she walks in like she's all important and crap! UGH! I hate her character so much!

I'm not quite feeling the chemistry yet.. especially since I think the main characters don't have enough scenes together. What I find weird is that Han Young and the museum lady talk about being engaged... liking each other, but they look like they don't even like each other and their personalities are so different!!

I agree that epi 6 looks pretty interesting. It seems like the main characters will have more time together.. so they will start to like each other more. Keeping my hopes up for this drama.. please don't let me down.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know how I feel about this drama. It irritates me! But, I still want to keep watching! Ah the kiss!! It was so obvious that they like each other, but they just didn't admit it to themselves. No previews for ep 9...their previews were always revealing before, and now that there's none, it's making me anxious to know what happens next. The emotions of all 4 characters are pretty awesome. I understand where they're all coming from. Even the whore of a museum lady...I actually am okay with now. Lee Seul's older sis is so greedy, but I can see where she's coming from. The grandfather, I see his point, but I hate him. I mean, is he going to stop the princess from loving his grandson?

signed: Uggh, frustrated, but can't stop watching.

LOL

I watched episode 4 and 5. Again, nothing too special. I had to force myself to finish these two episodes. There's a few funny moments.. like the part where she writes the letter to the mom and they tried to retrieve it.. but then the pastor starts reading it.. he's like.. "mother..? sometimes we can name the one from above our mother too.. " I was laughing so bad.
Haha, I laughed so hard too!!

once you watch ep 8, you know why the museum lady and hae young wants to get married but acts the way they do towards one another. And you definitely see more chemistry when he moves into the museum. KiKwang is such an angel in here. Glad he's around :)

cecilia

Staff member
The comedy in here is funny but the storyline development is quite poor and draggy. *SIGHED*
i continue watching b/c of KIMTAE and SSH sizzling hot chemistry.
Wait, nvm, it's more of SSH and his sexy self!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Even the whore of a museum lady...I actually am okay with now. Lee Seul's older sis is so greedy, but I can see where she's coming from. The grandfather, I see his point, but I hate him. I mean, is he going to stop the princess from loving his grandson?
"the WHORE of a Museum Lady" hahaha that's exactly how I feel about her. She definitely revealed a bit of her ugly side to everyone in episode 7. I also hate the sister. She is such an ugly character. She's always so mean to the princess, even before they found out about her being the princess. But I definitely agree that I can see where she's coming from... especially about how revealing about the foster father is going to ruin her and the mother's reputation and her opportunity for future careers and such.

I'm in the middle of episode 8... gonna finish it tomrrow instead.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Gee,Im only on Episode 7!
Gotta Catch Up,I love how its so funny;]
I think Song Seung Hun looks better in here than Autumn Love Story.
Kim Tae Hee is so pretty,she's so cute too^^

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 8 was a definite cliff hanger. Episode9 should be ready by today... or at least tomorrow.

So does the museum lady only want to marry him because of the money. unless i missed it.. i didn't quite understand why they wanted to marry cause they admit to not having feelings for each other.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 10 ending!!

"Can you not be the princess.. and live as my woman?"

OMG!!!! I LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Episode 11 better not be lame.
Why do they always torture us with all these great cliff hangers!? The last couple episodes after 8 was great! Totally loved episode 9 and 10. Wishing for great episodes again!